Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:44 am

well my birthday is in the summer and I'm a junior.
I turned 16 this summer.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:48 am

My birthdays in the summer too... and I turned 18. Actually I checked and I'm the oldest person on site. Or at least I was last time I checked. Kinda scary considering I'm used to being the baby amoung my friends. I'm a freshman and college and DAMN I miss highschool...

Oh and Im not going to bed tonight because 4 hours isnt worth shit, so I'll just sleep tomorrow afternoon when all you kids are in class.

Last edited by Kumiko on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need to add more)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:50 am

out of all my friends I am the youngest.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:54 am

I'm the youngest with exception to Keiko. Shes younger than me. But she doesnt live near me anymore so I'm the youngest again lol. What month is your birthday?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:01 am

July.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 am

ZOMG me too lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:05 am

what day?
mines is the 4th
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:06 am

OMG MINES IS THE 14.......of sept lmao
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:06 am

wanted to fit in thats all lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:08 am

heh, this is good for late nights, but I'm so zetta tired(minamimoto quote.)
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:10 am

zuki you are gonna hate yourself in the mourn man. i swear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:12 am

I went to sleep at 4 yesterday.
no, 5:22.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:14 am

nah. sleep all afternon ftw. youll be fine...

and mines the 20th.
Zeik your actually second oldest...wait nevermind Vashy's older than you XD
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:15 am

i dont care really. i mean. kari is older then me too.

befor your time zuki and kumi
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:16 am

haha, old grandpa here.
don't break your back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:16 am

My character is actually 4 years old!! XD
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:35 am

I met Kari once.... and yeah she is older than all of us...

and Zeik isnt a grandpa but that is still funny XD. Hes just started all of this off origionlly, so hes to thank for the Abyss, Azure and Nightmare (in a way because without Abyss there would be no Nightmare).

Theres alot of history into the site....lots of history I wasnt part of and some I was...
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:40 am

-Time Skip- Of one night XD

Yo people...uh...yeah aparently I fucked up my sleep schedule by staying up all night last night, so in order to put it back somewhat normal, I'm doing exactly what I dd to mess it up. So its uhh... 4:30 am and I'm drinking a Red Bull, cuz I have no time to sleep all afternoon tomorrow. So my logic is I'm gunna stay up all night and all day so I actually sleep tomorrow night and therefore kick my nocturnal habit slightly more towards the direction of being normal. So yeah I be here, please talk to me, I'm running out of Facebook quizzes, so I'm a bit bored too... and me bored plus Red Bull may be dangerous.....extremely dangerous

Oh and I dont want to read the Communist Manifesto tonight, so give me something better to do please
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:08 am

Kumiko wrote:
I met Kari once.... and yeah she is older than all of us...

and Zeik isnt a grandpa but that is still funny XD. Hes just started all of this off origionlly, so hes to thank for the Abyss, Azure and Nightmare (in a way because without Abyss there would be no Nightmare).

Theres alot of history into the site....lots of history I wasnt part of and some I was...

I was apart of just about everything, cept the stuff they did off site. If that's a good thing...lol idk
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:12 am

lol taz you dont know the whole thing. we started on the myspace..aeon was there for that as well
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:20 am

lol Sorry, I did miss stuff, but I was trying to keep it simple. Kham explained it all to me once, and I really didnt feel like getting into all the long story of how everything started. I will say I dont know everything, but I know the main storyline of the progression of myspace to villages.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:31 pm

yo,...sup dougs,...wadup!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:29 am

late night spamming!!!!!!!!!!!!
but for some reason, this aint spam, but actual conversations.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:32 am

Im bored
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:28 am

now that my friend...was a spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next