Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
It's been an expierence EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
It's been an expierence EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
It's been an expierence EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
It's been an expierence EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
It's been an expierence EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
It's been an expierence EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
It's been an expierence EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been an expierence EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
It's been an expierence EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
It's been an expierence EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

It's been an expierence

Go down 
+5
Orochi Kyokai
ZK
Sadi D
Kay-no
Aeon Revorse
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

It's been an expierence Empty
PostSubject: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:35 am

It's been a "fun" couple of months, but I feel that it is time for me to say good-bye. I've encountered various people and their personalities.Some I despised, some that I tolerated. I don't want to say they "made" me who I am but they certainly had small influences.

Anyway,I don't believe any words would serve any good purpose here. I guess this is just the end.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:37 am

What! Aeon's leaving....
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:40 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aeon can't leave
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:41 am

WAIT-whoa-whoa-WHAT???

You're like a pillar here dude o_O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:45 am

wtf why are you leaving
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:47 am

Omg, why?! XO!
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:49 am

........I'd never thought this day would come either, but honestly what use is there for me? I'm not needed anymore. My site is rather inactive. I can't come crawiling back to the Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:50 am

Bitch please. Nightmare for life. Just ask and you shall receive (with or without initiation).
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:51 am

so that means the bursting energy is no longer in existence
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:54 am

No it'll continue to exist just without me. Soon it'll be as if I wasn't even around y'know..
With time memories will fade.
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:55 am

Bs I say you stay
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 am

But, but....hmmm, where will you go now?
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:57 am

Where will I go? Back to my boring ass life in the Real World.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:58 am

I assumed that.
This sucks, you were a good person, but this is only a computer thing. Dont spend your life in front of it.

but visiting would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:00 am

Alright, I see where this is coming from. Aeon here's been having a bad mix of emotions and overthinking things, and figures that simply disappearing will make everything all better. Fact is, you're being influenced by something we like to call depression, which passes in time. Seeing as there's no real reason for you to simply disappear, and you clearly like it being the badass ninja you are instead of boring whatever your real name is, the logical and sensible thing to do would be to stay and have some sort of fun left in your life, given that you clearly aren't in a good state of mind.

Think about it from a logical, emotionless perspective, not a teen-drama-hormonal issue like so many of us do.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you've got friends here too, y'know.

Last edited by T-Zero on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:01 am

well ill miss you sir

[[ great now i have to spend every day at the nightmare because the bursting energys about to go to shit]]
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:01 am

Aeon, really. The hell? You've been around since the beginning and seen shit that most of these noobs couldn't believe. Why would you just drop out like this? The hell is going on in that techie little head of yours?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:03 am

as nice as that is...i still say...
hell no, i don't know if he's right or not but i still say T-Zero is right
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:09 am

ZK wrote:
Aeon, really. The hell? You've been around since the beginning and seen shit that most of these noobs couldn't believe. Why would you just drop out like this? The hell is going on in that techie little head of yours?

Nothing is goin on inside, ZK that's why I gotta go. And I don't do depression T-Zero.

Maybe I'll try to visit sometimes and maybe even play again, but for now it's better for me to leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:11 am

But even though some of us here are friends, you leaving would be ass out for anyone who doesnt see you in the real world.

If you leave or not is up to you, but remember most of us would appreciate if you stay...or at least visit often...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:11 am

Tell me, how exactly are you going to benefit from this? Clearly you're unhappy with your "Boring Real Life" as you put it so frankly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

But best of luck till ya come back!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:14 am

AAHH DUDE WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN YOU START A VILLAGE AND NOT STAY WITH IT SO .THATS IT YOUR JUST GOING TO LEAVE THE BURSTING ENERGY LIKE THE WHOLE THING WAS A LOST CAUSE. ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE BURSTING ENERGY WHO EVEN LOOK UP TO YOU AND YOU JUST QUIT
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:16 am

well then as it seems you've made up your mind then i'll just say 2 things one is that i still disagree with you leaving , but i know it's your choice so oo well for us here, secondly if you don't come to your senses and decide to stay then your ass dam well better visit..and often

P.s we wuvv you Aeon and even if it's not what we want, you make the decision that is best for you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:16 am

Well...sitting in front of the computer rping doesnt excatly lift boredom. I'm new to rping, and its fun!

but aeon's been doing it for a while. and people do get tired of things...and if that thing there getting tired of is holding them back from leaving the house, then this will actually be a nice chance.

Choose what you want to do, I would rather you stay, but I have no clue how you feel about site and if it's fun or not from your perspective. But regardless you will visit, that would be a good way to make you happy and lessen things on our end.

(yup! me and gintoki rock at this kind of thing.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been an expierence   It's been an expierence Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been an expierence
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Buildings :: Lounge :: Tavern-
Jump to: