Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... Empty
PostSubject: Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez...   Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:18 pm

Tigen floats onto another barstool, like that time way back when Tigen tried to blend with the locals... Good times. Tigen would ask for a glass of hardcore XXXXXXXXXXXXXx32857 liquor and would basically get a horrible toxic acidous... THING with snakes and super mario mushrooms in it. Tigen is going to go to super mario world when he drinks that... But first, he'd sit there pondering like one of those typical sitcoms on TV about a stressed out guy at a bar.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez...   Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:22 am

*I open the bar do and notice Tigen watchin T.V.*
Ummm, Hey Tige-*I notcie the beverage next to him. It gave off a foul aura and smelled bad.*

Hows...it goin?
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez...   Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:32 am

Tigen turned to him, flame flickering a dim blue "Oh, hey Fubuki. Tigen's alright, you?" He grabbed his drink and was about to drink, but it ended up being thrown into the jukebox, then lit on fire and exploded... And then some waffles were made.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez...   Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:45 am

*I stand dumbfounded at the act, I also jump back because a flaming scrap of the jukebox almost hit me.*

Kyaaa!!! I won't be fine if you keep that up!!! *sniff*sniff* are thoughs waffles???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez...   Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigen Strikes Back!... At the bar. Oh geez...
Page 1 of 1