Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:40 pm

((dont worry about it it makes it epic))
Valador: *he flies backwards in a darkportal behind him only to reappaer behind vash who was still following through with the punchn he grabs him and primary lotus's him over and over and over again using the dark portal to keep it going fluxuating him with dark energies*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:08 pm

-_Hmm..I learned how to teleport without portals in the mind world old man. said a voice booming. after being hit a few times by the attack vash apeared far away placing his hands on the ground. when he did so the dark ground rose up. vash changed it itno pure energy and shot it in millions of small needles of pure energy at his dad._-
"this is actually starting to become kind of fun..in a weird way."

((-_vash writes valador steingaurd in the deathnote lawl_)))
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Valador: *roars loudly the shockwave of the darkforce scatters the energy needles in the air, he then gets pierced by the endles needles and he starts to bleed... he then gathers the needles into one huge darkforce chidori that he takes in his hand*
oh really...then you dont mind if i stick to the old school do you?
*valador makes enough clones of him to fill the expansive mind of vash, they all go through their individual portals and they charge for vash individualy*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:45 am

-_Vash was well aware the clones were a distration. it was a prettry old school manuver . Vash charged another large rasengan with one hand . and with his left he began slashing like a maniac at the clones with his sycthe.
The only sound heared was immesce poffing. eventually vash just let out a howldestroying any that got near him with a thick wave of pure energy that cricled around him.
He waited for valadors strike. Once he did vash would tr to end this once and for all._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Valador: dont leave yourself open son...
*valador compresses all the energy into a small beam of pure darkness invisible to the naked eye, in the midst of vashys howl valador shot the beam that sped at speeds un imaginable towards vashys heart aiming to kill if vash somehow dodged this valadors eyes began to glow to signify the charge of a final blow*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:46 pm

"I'm not being pushed around anymore."
-_Vash put both of his hands out as the blast came for his heart It was only through the ability of the mind realm that he slowed it down enough to see notice the ripples it created as it moved invisibly thro., the blast was stoped but was pushing him back slowly. He didn't have the abilty to stop this and yet he was doing it by only sheer force of mind. But even so it began to tear away at his claws. He even began to use immense chakra to push it but it simply flew through his hand and into his heart a large peircing howl was heard a that moment and then all stood still as vash fell to one knee holding his heart area. the hand seemed to through its path off alittle._-
Just get alittle closer....I've charged up alittle something of my own..father,,
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:44 am

Valador: im dissapointed in you son...it seems you loose this fight
*valador lands on the ground and he holds his hands out, a flamming black hand appears behind him tearing away at the reality of vashys mind, valdor collapses to one knee showing his current weakness, he stands back up again*
DARKNESS FINGAAAA!!!!
*the astral black hand guides its way to crush vash and deliver the final blow*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:43 am

-_Vash smirked as the hand came near his left hand now charged with yellow energy. Vash had learned to combine the three elements he was fused with . Pure energy orion and Raw dark energy of course.
The yellow energy rose vash's hand even as he was on one knee contructing an almost transparant cannon around his arm the size of several of his own body size as his trigger form. As this was happining he was switched out of his trigger form.
With a cough of his blood he rose off his own knee barrels of the spectral cannon spun around and around until they all locked into place. this all happening in a matter of secounds vash saw it in slow motion._-
"Spectral bane cannon of the abyss."
-_The beam shot out a blast that kept going as it left the barrel ((kamamaha ish) The beam actually being even larger then the cannonIt shot threw his min causing some of the black nothing ness to rift off a bit and form white and tear away as it flew in millisecounds through the hand at his father._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:16 pm

((.........omg you will NOT use that on me...im claiming it now))
Mahk-X: is it over? *i stand on the outside of the astral mind fight as valador falls to the ground his body slowly fading from existence and his chakras going into vashys mind signifying that he was obviously absorbed* I guess it is...
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:09 pm

((Lawl go ahead >,<))

"No not yet! DOn't fade ...tell me .."
-_vash coughed up blood as they were apearing in the real world _-
"What is the force that makes you the real lord of darkness. what is thesecret I must have this power...The power that made you take it easy on me out of remorse for my weaknes..!!!.."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Valador:*as he seeps into the watery darkness below which is vashys mind* the dark force is an entity of unsurmountable power, with it you can do whatever whenever...think of it as "absolute darkness"....anything you can think of is at your disposal...that is the dark force son, use it dont abuse it*as valador begins to fade away he forces out accouple last words* you must get stronger to fill "my" shoes...there are people who will venture far and wide to take your throne...kill them
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:29 pm

"Of course..I will..
I have one more name to cross out on my list before I die anyways ..Rest in the peaceful part of my mind father..."
-_Vash now fully departing his mind looks over and sees kham he didn't say anything but he walked over to him sluggishly._-
"I for one would like to leave this place before I see any other family members.."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:34 pm

i feel you...ive had it with this family reunion and this darkness is making me woozy...
*i shrug and look at the abyssal terrain were on looking for a sign of an exit*

so...you have anyway out of here?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:52 am

-_vash opened and closed his fist a couple times. His fathers chakra was unbeleivable...it just hit him like a burst of energy and all his wounds healed up quite nicely. He smirked slightly and moved a slight bit of face out of his hair._-
"The darkness here was effecting me a bit as well I'll admit ..but I feel as though it's more of an energy boost now.."
-_vash moved his hand making a slightly orange dark portal. even vash had no clue why the orange ting was there but he shruged it off apearing now back in the nightmare._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:56 am

hmph...then i suppose you were the victor
*i notice the not so subtle change in power and i walk back in the gates of the nightmare, i then turn around and look at vash*

there is something you wanted to tell me...that you told zk that you would tell me when you "got around to it"....the power cosmic gratns me knowledge of these things
*i take off my hood*
i already know what it is...so are you going to tell me?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:05 am

"whats the point of telling if you already know.."
-_vash said and turned around his eyes now the same orange color as the outline of the portal it snapping shut behind them._-
"I'M Relinquishing my rights as a sannin for the Village hidden in the nightmare.. as of the near future. Zero already has my paper work."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:08 am

and you going to the chaos...
*i sigh and nod satisfied*

tell me...do you regret your experiences so far?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:11 am

"Of course not..and As I told Zero It is no offence to you or Zero whom I've been loyal since the academy. Through the abyss days until now and you can always call me as an allie..But I need to distance myself a bit.."
-_Vash looked down slightly and then slightly back up._-
'From you..Kham..."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:14 am

from me...how do you figure i dont feel like im limiting your growth...you have only fostered under my..."teachings"
*i slightly raise my right eyebrow*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:23 am

"yes and I know that and AM for ever grateful Kham .
.But I am no longer at the point where I need teachings. I need to bid my time somewhere alone Where I can live a bit distanced from the man I've always wanted to catch..
..I always feel as though I'm just the back shadow of a much greater man And that has always been true and of course I never cared you are more powerful then I ..
.But before I die I need to atleast attempt to surpass you with all of my will.. My dream as a gennin was to rise above my three idols...Kham ,zero and ace..Though alot has happend since my gennin days I am still playing catch up games....And I wonder if my humanity toward you as a freind may somehow be making me slip away from grasping myself to you..as a shinobi.."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:37 am

never before have i heard such a resolve...and yet i cant help to laugh at it all
*i take a heavy sigh*

with your calculative brain, you still manage to miss the minor details...who was of no help on this mission...me, who now bears the title "shadow king"...you, and in the natural cycle of teacher and student who is bound to surpass me?
*i point to you*

so it is me who is alaways playing catch up in a sense...i have to make sure that the gap stays wide enough so that when my fist crosses paths with your scythe...i will win uncontested...your power is forever growing, and i will have a lifetime of trouble finding someone to fill your place as sannin...because their will be absolutely no one left in the cosmos
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:46 am

-_vash listen to his words and if vash were an emotional man he perhaps would maybe even shred a tear at such kind words. But vash was not an emotional man ..He simply let in a small sigh of relief at what he said. To him The cycle of students surpassing there teachers naturally didn't sit right ..logically speaking it made no sence and vash was not emotional..he was logical but this made him feel good and he would probably think back on it whenever he felt like he was getting to far behind.
he would take these words as a great token he would wear these words forever on his back._-

'thank you Kham.. it's nice to know even you doubt sometimes..But I guess it cannot be helped now and zeik could use the help..you and Zero more then have this place held down.
But know this what ever may lay ahead in the future.. with our parting here today you are now forever my eternal rival as well as a comrade I hold close and Owe my life as it is today.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:54 am

likewise vash...of the orion clan
*i hold my hand out for a handshake clearly not showing the emotion i wish*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 am

-_vash smirked and shook his hand witha tight grip and then let go putting his hand into his pocket... He pulled out a headband. with it the small insgnia of the nightmare on it. He never wore it but he always kept it on him..He then handed it to kham and turned around slightly._-
"Melt it for scrap metal or something."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:02 am

((lol id give you a hug if i could))
*i crush the headband in my hands and turn it into what would be dust and scatter it amongs the winds*
done and done....you know where to reach me if necessary your a fine shinobi vash
*i turn around and walk in to the nightmare*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next