Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
you must explain EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
you must explain EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
you must explain EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
you must explain EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
you must explain EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
you must explain EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
you must explain EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you must explain EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
you must explain EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
you must explain EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

you must explain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

you must explain Empty
PostSubject: you must explain   you must explain EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:34 pm

ok. let me do this now.

you must explain in detail how you do each and every move in your jutsu list. if you can not explain it then the move will be invalid and we will remove it. so for example

shadow warp: using the powers of both chronokinesis and shadow step zeik is able to tear rifts in time and appear in the desired location.

now that is what we are looking for. allow me to give you a bad example of explaining your move

shadow warp:i warp form point a to point b

that is a shity excuse of an explanation and will not past our pruning. i my self will be going though every ones jutsu and weapon list between now and whenever. if i find a vague move that i think you cant do. you will be asked to explain how "you" can do this. now dont think just cause you can explain a move means you can keep it. lets say i explain how i move at light speed(i dont) it wont fly since i cant move at light speed with my character..(no one csn but zk and chase evidently).

you should also make a note to no give your character an overblown ego. thinking that just because you can use an element that you are a god with it. with that being said just remember you have limits. so for you people with uber moves remember the stronger the move the greater the chakra drain.

that is all
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

you must explain Empty
PostSubject: Re: you must explain   you must explain EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:29 pm

question:

If I say" I burst into the air, turn around and then blast X Burner" wouldnt that be okay? it would only mean people have to look at my jutsu list for the description. or do I have to detail X b urner anyway?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

you must explain Empty
PostSubject: Re: you must explain   you must explain EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:26 pm

gotta love those logical explanations...
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

you must explain Empty
PostSubject: Re: you must explain   you must explain EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:18 pm

no fubu. i mean you need to explain in your JUTSU list what the fuck "x-burner" is and how you can do it.

see im a fire user so me pullin some uber ass fire move is kinda ok. now me pull some....uber as ice move is kinda bullshit.

to be honest i think we should limit ninja to one main element and two sub elements but ill run that by kham and zk.

so what im saying is explain what x-burner is and how "you" can do it..if you can not explain how you can do it. then we will make you removes it. o and another thing. these step moves that the "new gen" have will be one of our main focus,you know what the main focus will be the following

the step moves, eye kekkie moves, the uber attacks(you know those long drawn out auto hit maelstrom moves that you guys do and act like it took no fucking chakra at all) you kekkie genkai in general o and last but not least those of you who warp,teleport and ect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

you must explain Empty
PostSubject: Re: you must explain   you must explain EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:15 am

well, I explain my step moves and how they work. and I dont warp much in fights. I can get a little side tracked from the chakra amount though, But since most of the force comes from my fist, it doesnt use up much chakra, unless I charge up for it, which I do sometimes.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

you must explain Empty
PostSubject: Re: you must explain   you must explain EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:06 am

Well all techs take up chakra even taijutsu .

But for your X burner thing. You are saying that if you describe in detail in your profile do you have to describe it every time you use it as well.

That would be excellent . Seriously. I hate profiles my self and don't like that there public and I don't read them . IN an rp I go by what my character knows by what he has seen with his own eyes. not what I've read in your profile.

SO please explain every move.
I mean if you describe it well once in a fight Im sure you don't have to again but Just don't be lazy ass's when you rp . it's only typing take a couple extra minutes to type a couple more lines if you have to.

not to say you should over blow posts without a point either. Thats just as bad as a small fight post that tells you nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

you must explain Empty
PostSubject: Re: you must explain   you must explain Empty

Back to top Go down

you must explain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: !!!BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!! :: RULES-
Jump to: