Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
progression EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
progression EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
progression EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
progression EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
progression EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
progression EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
progression EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
progression EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
progression EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
progression EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

progression

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

progression Empty
PostSubject: progression   progression EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:44 am

progressing our characters is one of the hardest hings on this site and i speak from experience. some of you think that if you get a lot of really strong jutsu then it will be easy to win. well you sir are wrong. now no one here can say the hellfire is a pushover. but about 3-5 months ago zeik was probably on the same level as a seasoned jounin. he was good..but nothing to write home about. i had to figure out a way to one obtain respect from every one(hard ass fuck) two further more story line and three get stronger. i could have simply made some uber strong jutsu and called myself invincible..but that isnt what makes a good character. characters are not created they are built, you have to spend time and connect with a character. you need to learn that just because you say he can do it doesn't mean he/she can.

so i want you all to focus on your characters..not there jutsu...but there "flow" how does he/she fight. we you post i want you o see it inside your head. think how would you i as a person do these(if you were an uber cool ninja)

now progression is different for us all,but im going to offer suggestion.

emo resolve: having some horribly thing that happened to you in your past(one of my favs) that forces you to get strong..this does not mean go into fights with this attitude 'im cool and i have to win" this will hinder your growth.

obtaining combat exp: fighting is a good way if not the best way to get better at rping. however rpin g incorrectly will result in a bad character. you should pay attention to how others fight and compare it to yours im not saying fight like them..but it will help to get a second opinion

make him/her your idol: make your character.the spiting image of your favorite anime character..or favorite person or even after yourself. this will help you connect and eventually obtain a "flow"

thats all i have now..i will add more later)
Back to top Go down

progression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: !!!BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!! :: RULES-
Jump to: