Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

time to get serious i need a fire typ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

time to get serious i need a fire typ Empty
PostSubject: time to get serious i need a fire typ   time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:15 am

* i apear on the volcanic plains* wow the nightmears villiage is vast iv been cold hot scarde and amazed all in one day amazing... anyway *speculates around where could a fire pokemon be*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious i need a fire typ   time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:17 am

a scared vulpix is sitting on the lava bank

do you approach?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious i need a fire typ   time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:18 am

*i aproach it carefuly* looking for a owner little guy Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious i need a fire typ   time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:22 am

vulpix turns to you and nods
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious i need a fire typ   time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:26 am

well uh mind if i capture you *gets kinda nervous* ill get you off this steaming rock of nothing and take you back to a place that you certainly deserve ...just to think a magestic pokemon like you sitting out here on a chard land of nothing ..so you up for it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious i need a fire typ   time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:28 am

*vulpix dives in the lava and swims twoards you*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious i need a fire typ   time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:33 am

*i stare amazed *a pokemon with fur like that can take swiming in lava unbelivabale eaither that or im just to new to pokemon ....sooooooo *i take out a pokeball* would you rather be in here or walk at myside Razz i like you your diffrent the first thing you did was ignolage my egsistance in a cival way not fighting *i hold the pokeball out in one hand and kick dirt outa the way next to me* your choice if you wanna join me that is
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious i need a fire typ   time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:38 am

*vulpix slaps the pokeball out of your hand and begins to playwith it*

*it eventuall goes inside*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious i need a fire typ   time to get serious i need a fire typ EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:44 am

*i laph* hahahaha that makes four and your my favorite ill name you hot shot *takes hot shot outa pokeball would you like to be my second hand ...pokemon! Razz *hot shot nods* well *puts pokeball away* then lets get going THAT MAKES 4 2 MORE AND WE HAVE A TEAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious i need a fire typ   time to get serious i need a fire typ Empty

Back to top Go down

time to get serious i need a fire typ
Page 1 of 1