Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Researching Mew EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Researching Mew EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Researching Mew EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Researching Mew EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Researching Mew EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Researching Mew EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Researching Mew EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Researching Mew EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Researching Mew EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Researching Mew EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Researching Mew

Go down 
+3
Aeon Revorse
ZK
Sedgar Vyland
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Male Number of posts : 162
Kekkei Genkai : (none)
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Shortly after Vash left, Sedgar was left with the first successful capture of his pokeball invention, the Master Ball. And what a capture it was! To be the first one to be able to research and study such a pokemon as Mew was definitely an honor both in the fields of science and legend. He wasted no time in getting prepared.

Fumbling through his boxes of previous tools, he searched for one that he hadn't even touched since he was a young teenager. Finally he found it, in the bottom of his last box. It was dusty, and needed a change in batteries since it was one of his only few devices to run on Electricity. It was large and bulky, much like the availale electronics of that time. Once considered revolutionary, it was barely comparable to the technology out there today.. He opened it up and recalled memories of his childhood...

Researching Mew Pokedex1
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:00 pm

He chuckled at the large screen and out of shape buttons, marveling at how such a thing was once a piece of state-of-the-art technology. "Only 150 slots open, too.." He placed the expired Pokedex on his worktable, and gathered some parts from several of his drawers. He only needed a few for this..

He started with the base. Inside would run a supercomputer filled with available space for any number of entries. The computer of course would run on Chakra, so it would be faster and would last quite a while. He encased that with a plastic covering, attaching only one D-pad for scrolling. The other two buttons would be used scarcely; for he put over that a touch-screen, designed to act as a variety of buttons itself. He put over that a hinged hood, to make it compact and easy to carry. The end product was about as wide as the old Pokedex, but much smaller in height and length. All that was left was to add a red paintjob to the cover of it. He stood back and turned the new Pokedex on.

Researching Mew Pokedex_sinnoh
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:46 pm

With the new and improved Pokedex finished, he took out the purple Pokeball used to capture Mew earlier. The M had disappeared; the effects of its trapping Chakra nature had expired, but Mew knew its new home, just as all pokemon did once captured. He came to another empty sector of the lab, still needing development, and released Mew. It floated around happily, as always.. (was Mew ever not happy?) Knowing that its master, at least for now, was the one holding the ball that it lived in, Mew was ready to follow Sedgar's command.

He directed the rare, Legendary pokemon to float right in front of him, not moving an inch as he took a detailed snapshot of it for the Pokedex entry.

Researching Mew FloatingMew
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:55 pm

After entering the picture to the Dex entry, he let the Mew roam freely in the lab. He observed its every action, noting things such as its lackluster behavior, carefree attitude, and playfulness. He also noted how its voice echoed whenever it "mewed," a well as its nature of creating bubbles over itself, teleporting random places, and laughing at seemingly nothing. Mew was, in every sense of the word, a child-like Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:58 pm

((Wrong. Mew belongs to Vash))
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm

((Lol I think Vash let it to him))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:01 pm

((Yeah he does belong to Vash, and he was lent to me for research purposes. So.. just for the time being, I'm Mew's commander. That's what I meant by master =p))
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:22 pm

((Awwww.... Oh well. My bad Xp. Carry on. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:31 pm

((lol don't worry if I ever saw anyone using a mew I would throttle them)
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:49 pm

((*cough* anyway..))

After noting everything down he could about Mew's odd behaviors inside his lab, he decided to take his studies outdoors. To make sure Mew didn't simply run away though, he attached a small ring to its tail, linking it to the pokeball that housed it. Mew didn't seem to mind; another thing he noted with extreme interest.

They first went to the seashore, and he let Mew roam free. It was sunny and calm, the sea hadn't even frozen over today. Sedgar watched as the pokemon darted in and out of the water, having tons of fun with that simple activity. Since he couldn't see exactly what Mew was doing underwater, he comisioned one of his cameras to follow Mew when it entered the water, recording its every action there. He returned to the lab that night and observed how the Mew used its bubbles to dive deep down into the ocean, to depths that would normally crush a Pokemon of that size from sheer water pressure, but the psychic bubbles it created didn't seem to be affected at all. He'd have to research these bubbles more intently tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:07 pm

He returned to the lab, and brought Mew into a glass chamber. He then sent in two mechanical spiders, and they both immediately began attacking Mew. The switch to deactivate them was near Sedgar as he watched, to ensure that Mew wasn't too terribly injured.

As they both shot a red laser at Mew, it casually floated out of the way of one, and the other bounced off its bubble, dissipating on the glass, which had a chakra signature to cancel out all other forms of it.

The other spider jumped at Mew, extending its legs which were sharp as a razor to cut it. Before it even got close it exploded. Mew didn't do a thing but looked at it curiously, and laughed right after. Sedgar was furiously scribbling down notes on this..
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:44 pm

-_Vash apears outside of the Lab .. He was here for his mew Of course . It may have been a bit early but he figured he might be in need of the pokemon soon.

He walked up to the door of the lab and gave it a couple taps._-
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm

Suddenly looking up from his research table, he deactivates the remaining spider and opens the glass chamber. Mew floats out, casually as usual. "Ah, the door's open!" No one seemed to notice that the door was always open...
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:09 pm

(lol)

-_Vash walks into the door and looks around at the lab. He had been here before but he always examined his enviroments as they changed._-
"I am taking back my mew now."
-_Vash had a different look in his eyes today. they were darker and much more purple then usual._-
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:48 pm

There was ouzzled look in his eyes and he cocked his head a bit. "Ah.. I wasn't quite done researching it though.." He'd gotten a lot of data, but still had yet to organize it into any form of solid research on the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:51 pm

"I am sorry Sedgar I wasn't asking."
-_Vash held out his hand and the master ball he caught mew with apeared in his hand he gave it a toss and re sealed Mew in the ball.
Vash the turned around and tossed three of the Shuriken backward over his shoulder. Two would zoom past and stick in the wall. one would hit Sedgars left leg. The one that hit sedgars leg would come right back to Vash's hand as he left but the other two exploded in a large boom._-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:57 pm

"zeik shadow warps in the room controlling the flames and pushing away from any flammable materials. zeik then turns to where vashy was"

..what was the meaning of that vashy

"zeik still weak from the chase incident look around to see if any one was hurt"
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:04 pm

"It's about time one of you showed up."
-_Vash looked a slight bit over his shoulder to the burning lab and then back at Zeik. He stuffed his masterball into his pocket and then moved a bit of hair from his now odd purply eyes._-
"You will prove to be my warning Zeik."
-_Vash's hand unfurles with the secound level of Orion CHakra it is orange as apposed to the old purple black. He walked a slight bit toward Zeik and Punched forward wih a Dark void hit turned into the form of a punch. the dark void made orignally to crush areas of 500 feet. instead now consentrated to Zieks gut._-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:09 pm

"zeik's sharingan eyes alert zeik of the unexpected punch and zeik pulls his hands to his gut and applies as much makai chakra to his hands. the chakra's collide and cause and even greater explosion, leveling the lab in it's entirety" ...vashy "zeik burst out of the smoke and floats into the sky"..what the hell are you doing..it's me zeik....why in the hell did you just try a KILL ME!! "zeik's stock and hands are baldly injured and bleeding. zeik continues to look down at where vashy was"
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:15 pm

"No..I DOn't think You should die.. From a stratigical point of veiw it would be best if you leave alive.
Zeik.. My contract eneded and I became a free player. ...I am now no longer a nightmare ninja But rather a part of a different team."
-_imeadiatly two dark portals apear on either side of Vash . he crossed arms and stuck his hands into both. thousands of portasl apear around Zeik all with a hand popping out of them. The hands shot out beam after beam now ...a thousand hands shooting a thousand beams a 100 times.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:21 pm

"zeik looks around and see's the oncoming beams" uph "zeik's eyes widely and the beams head for him"..no choice "zeik spins around using makai chakra to deflect a number of the beams. he stops his spin to reveal he has called for all of his 8 blades. zeik begins ducking and dodging the beams slicing though the ones he cant dodge. zeik takes a number of hits but keeps going,even with his sharingan it was too much for him. zeik begins to slow down and take more hits. the beams now stop shows zeik battered and bloody"....what..what is with you
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Sedgar was hit hard, but deployed three of his spiders to minimize the damage. He was still bleeding heavily in the leg though. "Ugh.. to think a fight of the Sannin would occur here. I'm taking my leave." He turns to Zeik. "Any of my technology is yours to use, I've put a seal on them labeling Vash's chakra as dangerous. Fight well!"

He leapt towards an open red door and it sealed itself, locking Sedgar away from harm. Three cabinets behind Zeik opened up revealing all the inventions Sedgar had made thus far.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Lucius appears in front of Zeik, already in full Demonic form. "Zeik-sama, it's best you leave this alone. You're still weak.." He looks around the lab, surveying any and all damage that the fight had caused. "Vash, take your Pokemon and leave as well. Fighting not only a civillian but a weakened opponent is simply low.. no matter how you cut it."
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:36 am

-_As lucius spoke Vash phased completly infront of him his hand still in the ultimate orion phase. Vash placed his hand on lucius stomach and let the energy go sending lucius 500 feet straight up in the air.
He now looked at Zeik and sighed,_-
"Though he does have a point... this is not the way I will take you out Ziek but let me give you a lift back to your house.. It is north from here..at 34.7 degree angle....:
-_He apeared at that angle FLung the charged arm with as much force as he could muster._-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:21 pm

"zeik blocks the majority of the punch but is still sent flying for miles,zeik doesn't regain control until his is about ten feet from his house"...the hell is that about "zeik sends a link to lu telling him to report"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Researching Mew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching Mew   Researching Mew Empty

Back to top Go down

Researching Mew
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Central :: Closed for Construction :: Open for Business-
Jump to: