Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Shiro's Improved Arsenal...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Shiro's Improved Arsenal... Empty
PostSubject: Shiro's Improved Arsenal...   Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:07 am

This is the new and improved jutsu list. Since I never really was serious with mine it’s about time I got serious no?

Kekkei Genkai- Elemental Control: Simply put, Shiro is an elementalist. Although all ninja can use each element in jutsu, Shiro is able to use elements at will. There is an eye for each of the elements for Shiro releases what is called a “spirit”. When the spirit is released, his eyes change to the color that represents each element. The elements of course are Fire, Wind, Lightning, Water, Earth, Light (Holy), Darkness, and Energy (Natural).

Spirits unlocked:

Fire
Water
Earth
Lightning
Wind
Light

Of course my techniques are never limited to what I’ve posted, for if I have an idea, I will come up with a technique on the spot. Now here are the basics.

Dragon Howl- By swinging a blade at a high speed, the motion creates a sonic boom that can on contact impair an opponent’s hearing and focus.

Nine-Headed Dragon Strike- This is an attack that deals nine strikes simultaneously at an incredible speed that cannot be read by regular sight. These nine strikes are dealt to the nine most fundamental channels of chakra leaving the opponent virtually defense and dodging virtually impossible.

Dragon’s Breath- A massive ball of flames is emitted from Shiro’s mouth. Within the flame, Shiro is also able to send balls of fire from the initial ball.

Earth Shock- Shiro delivers a strike to the ground, the force from that strike sends a massive vibration through the ground that creates a quake shaking the ground.

Sweeping Winds- Using the motion of a wave through the air, a wave of a highly condensed wind is sent through the air with a vacuum effect making the air able to cut through something as solid as rock.

Stone Blade- Shiro creates a black stone replica of a blade of his choice. Usually used to duplicate Genesis.

Flaming Soul- Shiro rises his body temperature to an inhumane high. This simply allows Shiro to withstand being frozen or being in harsh conditions where the temperature is dramatically low.

Rain Dance- Shiro uses his hands or a weapon and moving in a graceful motion, water forms in the air and shoots out in all directions with a springing action. The water is condensed into small needles allowing them to pierce through skin.

Diamond Dust- Using any moisture within the air, they are turned into pure ice crystals, then turn into a shower raining down on an opponent after Shiro snaps his fingers.

Dragon Dive: Leaping into to an extreme height in the air, Shiro goes into a bomb dive while engulfed in flames basically turning himself into a blazing javelin that upon impact, results in an exploding ball of flame.
Earth Rave: Striking the ground, Shiro is able to rise the earth and rock from below along with moisture turning it into a tidal wave of mud.

Energy Rain: Filling both of his hands with a compressed electric energy, Shiro can emit the stored energy in beams of pure lightning that will explode when touched and upon impact. Who ever is struck also has an increased chance of being paralyzed from the intensity of the lightning.

Running Fire- Using pure fire chakra, Shiro generates jets of fire that race towards an opponent and surrounds them in a flaming whirlwind. The flames can be made stronger with the effect of wind elemental attacks.

Mausoleum Earth Dumpling- Shiro strikes the ground overturning the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Either using a mass amount of chakra of brute strength, the user can lift the large rock and hurl it at anyone he pleases.

Mud Slide- Shiro transforms the ground into a powerful flowing mudslide instantly simply plowing through whatever stood in front of it or swept away anyone standing on the ground in which is transformed.
Earth Dome Prison- Shiro can create a dome of rock surrounding an opponent, then placing his hands against the dome is able to suck the chakra from whom ever is trapped inside bringing it to himself. Also using his own chakra, Shiro is able to repair any damage done from within by who is trapped within. This is not everlasting for it does have limits. Being a dome made of rock, Shiro can also create spires the shoot from the sides like small arrows.

Gaia's Fury- Vines rise from the ground grabbing hold of whomever taking away mobility, then Shiro simply begins thrashing the person trapped with power blows. He then ends it by surrounding his hand in a green chakra and striking the ground making a giant fist of rock uppercut the shit out of someone sending them into the air.

Flames of Hell- Shiro creates two massive flames that take the forms of Ifrit. Each of the flames are like clones and can move and attack at Shiro’s will. The flames can also be used as bombs, for with a single snap, Shiro uses the chakra within the Ifrit flames and cause them to explode in a fiery ball.

Hadouken- This is simply a powerful and quick moving blast of pure lightning that can be in the shape of a beam or a ball.

Buster Wolf- Shiro can use this attack at will and uses it very often. Using a blue flame, he engulfs his hand in it and punches. The punch he sends is increased in both power and speed, for this attack uses both momentum and a massive amount of strength mixed with an intense speed allows Shiro to deliver a bone shattering blow.

Gun Flame- Shiro strikes the ground, and then fiery burst combust from the ground shooting off like fireworks basically. The bursts contain flaming rocks that when the burst emits from the ground, the flame delivers an impact like a shotgun.

Volcanic Viper- Getting low to the ground, Shiro bursts forward covered in flames, picking up speed and plowing through whatever is sent his way. (i.e. arrows, kunai, etc.) Then within inches of his target, he springs off the ground in a spiraling uppercut. (Uhhmmm.. This is Sol Badguy's move for any Guilty Gear Fans out there. XD)
Final Destiny- Shiro fills both his hands with a pure light, then connecting them both, emits a giant blast of light that can scorch a diamond’s surface. The blast bursts on impact causing a small surge of fire erupting in a cloud effect burning whatever is within range.

Sacred Vail- Shiro creates a seal on the ground turning the area within the seal into holy ground. The seal can draw out any Dark chakra and absorb it inside. As the seal remains on the ground, and use of Dark elements are basically useless.
Volcanic Press- The earth splits allowing molten rock to rise from the ground. It emits in a fountain effect shaping into a pair of hands and closing around a target, encasing it within. Then, Shiro simply let’s the hands clasp together, swallowing everything inside in the molten rock.
Wolves of Gaia- A summoning jutsu that summons a pack of wolves rising from the ground. This jutsu can only be used on the earth being that the wolves as made from the soil. They are both quick and speed and each posses a great defense as their bodies are as tough as adamant.

Frozen Burial- Using any source of water, the water surrounds an opponent in a sphere, then Shiro drops the temperature almost instantly freezing the opponent inside. The ice is very fragile, therefore any forceful way i.e. trying to bust them out with a sword, will shatter the sphere along with whoever is inside.

Shining Bullet- Shiro is covered in a bright white light as if his body turned into light itself, then he shoots forward in a spiral at intense speeds running down whatever stood in his path.

Bushido- The Bushido was a flame chakra that is sent through the ground and targeted the chakra signature of any opponents within range. Once the chakra reached whoever was on the ground, it releases in a powerful explosion. (For better picture, this is similar to Auron’s first overdrive for anyone who played FFX)

Of course, along the way more things will be added to this list and once again I DO NOT LIMIT MY JUTSU TO WHAT I’VE POST TO BE WARNED.

Spirit of Archangels- Shiro combines his spirit with the power of Tyrael, as the wings of light form on his back. This is a holy transformation, granting Shiro great increases in speed and Light elemental attacks.

Dragon Install: This is a transformation that can be used when Shiro's fire sprirt is released. There are three steps.. First Flame., Second Flame. and Final Flame aka Dragon Install. Each step is a small installment of a Dragon's spirit, increasing Shiro's Fire Element dramatically. This transformation also dramatically increases his speed and strength.

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Improved Arsenal...   Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:08 am

((Totally stole Diamond Dust from someone long gone now.. hehe.))
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Improved Arsenal...   Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:09 am

((I actually had Diamond Dust before the person that had it before. I just didn't use it to an extenet where is was known. So yea... lol.))
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Improved Arsenal...   Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Just thought I'd add another quick note.

Shiro is a very adverse in his fighting style. He is both strong when it comes to hand-to-hand and when it comes to weapons. His speed is incredible since he was taught by the fastest in the village: ZK. So let it be known that Shiro's speed is nearly unmatched. That does not mean he cannot be passed up by someone else. But he is no where near slow. So if you think you can keep up to him in terms of speed, then yea... You're wrong. XD
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Improved Arsenal...   Shiro's Improved Arsenal... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Wolves Of Gaia- This is a summoning jutsu that summons at least a dozen earth wolves. Their skin is basically as hard as steel, giving them a great defense and not easily broken. They have a decent speed, but cannot move as fast as Shiro. They tend to work in packs among themselves like normal wolves would do in a hunt. Careful, their fangs as razor sharp. XD

Ill find a pic later for better picture. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Improved Arsenal...   Shiro's Improved Arsenal... Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiro's Improved Arsenal...
Page 1 of 1