Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS

Go down 
+2
Kai Ishidate
Zeik Hellgate
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:46 pm

On Saturday January 31st from noon - to 8pm at 1116 E. St Chicago, IL 60637 aka Harper Their Anime club is having a FREE convention and there will be:

- Video Game Tournaments
*Super Smash Bros. Brawl

* Halo (3)

* Gears Of War

* AND SO MUCH MORE

- They will be showing anime series like..

* Excel Saga

* .Hack (all series)

* AND MORE

- Mecha Screening Room

* with Code Geass and Full meatal panic ETC.

FOR MORE INFO CHECK OUT THERE SITE AT http://jas.uchicago.edu/uchi-con/index.html I'll see you there
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:33 pm

what is the prize for winning the smash bros thing..cause i may stop in to pwn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Umm Idk but they said that prizes will be given away for winners
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:37 pm

hummm see if you can find out. what room is it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:43 pm

um the tournaments are in the video game room if your asking for the room number then I don't know but it's a huge convention so I guess there will be sighs that you can follow
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:47 pm

ok im may go..but not goona wanna go alone so im goona see who wants to go with me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Well I'm going but that would be cool if we got a lot of people from the site and go as our village Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:59 pm

yeah..im a see who i can get to go with us..kurai may go as well as zk
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:02 am

ima try to go. halo 3? SSBB? hell yeah
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:04 am

i'll meet you at your house and we can walk there together no homo
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:46 am

I hate you all....
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:49 am

why
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:57 am

the 31st eh? I just might go myself. Is it downtown? Cause if i can park somewhere for free or very cheap, i'll drive up there definately.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:58 am

shiro..he copied the add wrong

1116 E. 59th Street

it's the harper memorial library
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:00 am

oh thats in HP right? STill gotta drive out there. gotta work that sat too lol.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:03 am

yeah it is..but it aint that far from the kenwood...im going kai is going and i think kurai is going..we need to get zk to go
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 am

well imma see what i can do since i gotta work til 3 i think..
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:11 am

dude you gone miss all the good shit they having torney's and stuff so yeah im in the melee and brawl tourney
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:12 am

Zeik Hellgate wrote:
why

Because that sounds like fun....
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 am

Defintely looking into that brawl tourney.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:24 am

Well i cant skip out on work ya know. Need ta get mah paper. Got bills to pay dude. I can miss out on the tourneys. If i get to play ill be happy. XD
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:26 am

well thats what ou get for being in that shity state kumi and kay..yeah sure
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:37 am

T.T thats why you all shouldnt live so far away...
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:42 am

yall aint got shit on me in Brawl.. Marth ftw bitches!
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:46 am

Shiro you don't understand, and Zeik you already know lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS   TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS Empty

Back to top Go down

TO ALL MANGA READERS AND ANIMER WATHERS AND VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND AMV MAKERS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next