Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Awaiting my Guest... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Awaiting my Guest... EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Awaiting my Guest... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Awaiting my Guest... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Awaiting my Guest... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Awaiting my Guest... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awaiting my Guest... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Awaiting my Guest... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Awaiting my Guest... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Awaiting my Guest...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Awaiting my Guest... Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Skye was sitting on a high ledge off of the tower, high enough to see all in the area but low enough so that he could see clearly. He'd already sent a note to a certain Genin he met earlier, now he only awaited her arrival... He chuckled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:48 pm

*her eyes scaled the tall building as Alyss stood several steps to the doorway of the Ivory Tower. After some looking around the Village she finally found this building, mysterious as it was. She read the words on the paper once again, then took a breath, crushing the paper in her hand. Alyss reached for the door, allowing the paper to be taken by the winds, and entered. It was dimly lit, and the light from the outside made an inversed shadow upon the darkness*

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:37 pm

"Hehe... target has arrived.." Skye leapt back in from his post and out the other side window into the courtyard, beginning to alter light structures and such to accomodate his new guest...

-The Doorway-

As Alyss walked in, the shape of the place suddenly shifted slightly. It lit up, the walls expanded some, and a narrow doorway appeared on the opposite wall. It had a blinding light from outside on it, and a glowing yellow neon sigh above it displaying "ENTER"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:06 am

*jumping back, Alyss from the transformation, then took a better look around the room, since it was dark before. She squinted at the door that appeared, then came closer, cautiously taking steps to it. Alyss drew her knife and tapped the doorhandle for any shocks*

Nothing here...but the door. It's too suspicious...a person would be a fool to just open this door so quickly.

*sliding on the left side of the door, opposite of the doorhandle where the hinges are, Alyss' back against the wall, she felt the doorknob, then gripped it. She turned it very slowly, but didn't open it just yet*

1...2......3!

*Alyss yanked it open, simultaneously leaping backwards to the left side away from the doorway as the light poured into the lit room*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:34 am

The light subsided to reveal a pleasent courtyard, a narrow man-made river running through the grassy field, with several trees dotting the place. There seemed to be no end to this paradise; the sun shined lightly, the sky was clear, it was for the most part very peaceful, if not for that looming aura of its owner in the place. "Come on in, Alyss-chan..." The voice was omnious; Skye himself was still hidden from view.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:42 am

*for a moment Alyss was tempted to just close the door and bolt out of there. There was no reason she couldn't have just done that. But she didn't...instead she took a step in through the doorway, still hugging the wall, careful of anything that may pop out in this place. She could feel her heart beating in her throat; Alyss whispered under her breath*

It's too perfect. A man like that in a place like this..? Madness..
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:49 am

The door closed and the wall itself dissipated into mist. Alyss was now in this endless field whether she liked it or not. Skye himself now appeared in front of her, casually and mockingly bowing. "I thank you for visiting my lovely home.. I just hope you've prepared yourself.." He rose, and unsheathed his signature blade; Renbuen Sverdet. "..for my test!" He leapt backwards and thrusted the train-like blade at her, not as powerful as he usually did though. This was, afterall, his test subject for the moment...
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:00 am

*Alyss gasped, her instincits from martial arts kicked in; ducking under the blade, she ran her left fist into Skye's stomach to stun him, then again with the right, this time with air compression to push him backwards a few feet. She jumped back immediately, her hands shaking*

Don't...Don't surprise me like that..!
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:15 am

Skye was completely caught off guard by the girl's movements; very few people were able to combo through a dodge of his blade, especially Genin for that matter.. He reeled back in mild pain, smiling coldly. "Surprise is an element in any fight, and you're not a disappointment at all it seems.." He sheathed his blade, working only with his hands now, which were glowing a pale yellow. "Show me what you've got..."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:34 am

*Alyss takes a deep breath, letting the oxygen flow through her veins. Her headphones beeped and she sent it a signal. The headphones burst with music, the guitars blaring into her ears. Applying compression to her hands she takes a XYQuan stance and watches him with her deep blue eyes, focused*

You summoned me here for this..? If that's what you want...then you come first.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:39 am

"Hehe.. a pacifist I see... Solaris Zephyr." The wind quickly picks up as a light green hue surrounds Skye, his hair now the same color along with his clothing. He directs a punch towards Alyss, but doesn't hit her directly. Instead the air manifests into pressure and energy, so that it looks like several large balls of green were flying at her in different angles. "Such a shame.. I can tell you've got something hiding in that shell of yours..."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:03 am

*concentrating to the beat of the music, Alyss jumped away from the spheres darting towards her spot and hit the floor as the voice spoke in the background of her music*

Identify. Energy. IEL2-9: high wind energy. from target.

*for a moment she stopped 20 feet from Skye, still light on her toes as one came straight towards her abdomen. Her brown sleeve shook as she held out her right palm, she shot a blast of compressioned air and the sphere bounced off, faster than it was before, right towards the owner himself. She quickly backflipped to dodge the last sphere of his which crashed to the ground*

Last edited by Alyss Frey on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:06 am

Skye slices the air wave with his own blade, the converted form of Renbuen Sverdet which now took the form of a green scimitar. He then dashed towards Alyss with wind at his feet, stopping a mere foot from her face. "Dodge this!" He swings down with his blade and also hurles his golden Trenmesser dagger at her torso, both at point-blank range.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:14 am

*quickly pulls the dagger with Alyss' air compression into her left hand, stopping it's momentum, and catches it, using his weapon to barely parry the large blade coming down towards her head; she was very close to the ground, holding his weight was straining her legs, even if she was using both hands, her left hand o the handle, her right hand on the flat of the blade. Alyss quickly gave a push of the dagger and backflipped twice backwards to give them some space, his blade raging down on the ground where her body was. She gripped the Trenmesser dagger till her hand shook in anger*

Why...? I don't get it, I haven't done one thing to you!
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 am

"Sure ya have..." He gets up slowly, a very wide grin on his face. "You've captured my attention.. Definitely a wonderful new fighter to meet." He began floating in midair, using wind energy at his feet to propell him. "And proving yourself even moreso as we go on. I do say.. Genin does not suit you." He disappears for a split second, and instantly eight images of Skye appeared all around Alyss, blades ready to slice her neck. "But I'm not your ranking proctor..."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:26 am

No...you'd be my murderer.

*Spite tasted on her tounge, then she sighed and drew her own tachi with her right hand, his own dagger in her left. Pink locks shook as she took a stance, the music quieted now at her command. The black dagger in her right hand glinted, she her eyes sparkled with the desire to fight*

If you want to fight me so much...then come at me, murderer.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:32 am

"Murderer? Hardly!" The images of Skye dissapear just as all his illusions did, in a puff of smoke. "You're far too interesting to kill off, much unlike the others.. we'll try something else now. Solaris Ignis.."

The air around them heated up, and Skye's appearence was now fiery in color. At the wave of his hand two large serpents of fire sprang up from the ground on either side of Alyss, aiming dead towards her, while Skye himself appeared from behind with the fiery, claymore version of Renbuen Sverdet. "Now's your chance... go wild!"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:40 am

*With quick reflexes, Alyss drove a dagger into the serpent on the left and as it continued to run forward, it ran the dagger down it's own body, slicing itself in half. Without hesitation she spun to cut the one on the right, lopping off the head menacing head. Turning to him, suddenly her azure eyes had changed in depth, and on her cherry lips did not wear a frown but a mad grin*

Go wild...indeed.

*her figure dashed towards him, a knife raised in defense. When close enough, she threw his own dagger back to him, the left one, to check his reaction*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:46 am

Skye stopped for a split-second, he had to take this in. By now it was as if he was looking into a reflection of his own fighting face. Oh yes, this was definitely going to be intense.. and hella fun.

Back in the fight, Skye parried Trenmesser, making it spin in the air in front of him, and he caught it expertly in his right hand. Charging raw heat energy into the knife, he lunged further at Alyss, this time sprouting wings of fire. These were merely a display of his energy level, meant only to overwhelm her as he met her blade. with the glowing orange Trenmesser; the claymore now being sheathed. "...nice expression." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:53 am

*her grin grew wider as she rolled to the right under his lunge, then caught herself with her left hand, pushing herself up to lock his neck between her ankles and smash his face down upon the ground*

You know nothing of me...but if you want fun it shall be fun, stranger.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:57 am

Recovering from the grab-and-toss by rolling back on the ground, Skye stealthily threw the glowing, hot dagger straight for Alyss's torso. Regardless if it hit, the dagger still made a large explosion of raw fire energy, reaching temperatures of 1000 degrees farenheit. He panted slightly, still smiling. "My apologies, I never did introduce myself, did I.." He rose, still looking at the smoking area alyss was. "Skye Silverclaw... the Golden Elementalist."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:07 am

*she was not quick enough in her sidestepping, but she parried the dagger, and it was cast off ot the side. However the raw flames burned her hand and she bit back a cry of pain and her tachi smoked by the impact of the small fired blade. Her gauntlets were burned, and they were hardly protecting the knuckle now; Her knuckles were bright red, singed by the flames. Her right hand shook unsteadily and Alyss flexed it. Her hand had had been injured too much, but her air compression still worked. Her tachi was passed to her left hand and she pulled the still hot dagger to her palm using air compression, holding it in her open palm due to the intense heat if she merely touched it. Alyss stared him down with her blue eyes, dagger rised to her face in defense*

And I'm Alyss Frey. That's all you've got to know.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:11 am

"And she can take a good hit..."

"Here's alittle something up your alley again... Solaris Jupiter." The atmosphere returned to normal temperatures as it gave way to immense amounts of static electricity, making Skye's hair turn electric blue and stand on its end. "You should recognize this, from our previous encounter..."

This time two genuine, solid clones of Skye came from him, appearing with blue chakra waves as they did so. They both charged in a curved fashion towards Alyss, their average steel blades conducting blue electricity to strike her from both near and far.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:22 am

*she waited till one had gotten close, then shot the red-hot dagger into the clone's throat, all whilst ducking the other clone's swipe at her. She gave him a sweep kick to his ankles, caught him with a large blast of compression, sending him flying upwards. Rapidly she caught his hand with her right one, gravity bringing him right down into her body, and pulled the clone hard with air compression from her hand, right into the blade of her tachi, near beheading the clone. Alyss stared at the blood on her left hand absently and flicked the liquid off the dagger*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:29 am

Skye stood speechless. This girl in front of him was a menace on the field, and still only a Genin! "So, I guess you're ready to kick it up a notch then... No more going easy on ya.."

He unsheathed his golden gunblade, and nearly instantly appeard a few feet above her in the air. He shot several lightning bullets for stunning her on all sides, making sure that she couldn't escape them all, coming down straight after with a massive spin attack using the blade. (Think Aether, but spinning all the way through.) Afterwards he leapt back several feet so as not to be caught by a surprise close-range attack as he had before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... Empty

Back to top Go down

Awaiting my Guest...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next