Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!

Go down 
+7
Sadi D
Aeon Revorse
Atra
Shindo
Akarui Yami
Kumiko
mahk-x
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:48 pm

((this mostly applies to anyone whose been on the site for a while...its mainly to remember awesome, but old, pwnage jutsu that we used to use but we dont use anymore))

So im sitting in my room with my notebook full of powers and jutsu and techniques and I flip back to the OLD kham's page... and I read over some names like:
Chidori Serenade - 8 trigrams 128 palms...but with chidori on the hands
Chidori Requiem - a compressed chakra ball of two chidori that emits the shrill sounds of the 1000 birds cry and targets the nerves in the brain ((sound genjutsu)) its used to scramble the brain making the opponent tear their own ears off
Piledriver...diamond magnifying glass...diamond jar ((think an ant in a glass jar with the sun beaming down into the magnifying glass over it...burnt to a crisp))
World Breaker- nuff said...

And I begin to remember these moves and how awesome they are, but I dont use them anymore. So i made this thread so everyone can look back on their old pwnage moves and we can talk about how awesome they are together

Last edited by mahk-x on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:56 pm

OMG I remember World Breaker...sadface that was like one of your signature moves too. I kinda miss it....

((Yo Kham is it annoying to have a peanut gallery of sorts in here, like to comment on old moves and such cuz I never was cool enough or anything to ever get moves that would stick around so I was just gunna comment....but if thats annoying Ill skeedaddle on outta here))
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:57 pm

its fine...thats why its in hot topic
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:58 pm

After looking at the old sites we use to be on I realized something. You People are mean as hell when it came to justus and if someone acidently copied them.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Shindo
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Shindo

Male Number of posts : 96
Kekkei Genkai : Cell regen (think of kabuto)
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:59 pm

I still use all of my begginer jutsu. thou I have gained so many . I just uupgarde them over and over again.

my first dark technique.. dark void has evolved 5 times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.darkbb.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:00 pm

My sig move is X Burner...I hope I'm here long enough for it to go down as a cool move. XD
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:01 pm

I created the world breaker out of impulse so I was really trying to be mean when I was figting that unlucky soul ((L)) who got world breakerd for the first time....but yes the VAST majority of my jutsu are meant to be quite mean

but this was oldschool man... heh i remember the first dark void

never seen X burner...so its probably not that cool
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:03 pm

an 8 trigrams with chidori seems pretty mean...since the opponent wouldnt be anything but a block of flesh afterward...
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Lol how mean Kham

I kinda still use alot of my moves.
After all my first Jutsu was Wind Bullet and I use that in damn near every battle.
I don't use Shadows Clones...and the Rasengan I barely use.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:05 pm

X burner from reborn. its very powerful, I never used it against you though lol I think I have against most others I fought though
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:05 pm

but the rasengan is still awesome sauce...the last person I world breakered was....AEON!!!
then he data drained kamehamehad me in the earths core...
usually direct quoted moves that come from other series dont find themselves doing too well on the site

Last edited by mahk-x on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Sadoichi's Rage *Zangetsu Sadoichi apears, and i push a button on my staff and a chain rod apears and wraps around the opponet, with that i throw him/her high into the sky and from the force of it, i jump into the sky as well sending u a combo fo my own pushing them higher and higher into the sky, i then yank u closer to me as if i was doing the primary lotus, we both start to descend to the ground as my body glows a bright gold* Theres no escaping this i put al i have in this one move!!, SADOICH RAGE!! * a gold version of my super explosive wave appears, but instead of expanding it starts to shrink and surrounds your body with the staff in hand i let out one more strike sending u plumiting to the ground creating a large crater, i getup from the large crater With zangetsu sadoichi in my hand* Goodbye.

when i first did this move i was fightning shiro in the Huge we had I thought he died casue he didnt post for like 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:08 pm

I still have my coffin defensive moves XD I find them very unique, maybe after some edurance training I can find out more aboiut them.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:09 pm

mahk-x wrote:
but the rasengan is still awesome sauce...the last person I world breakered was....AEON!!!
then he data drained kamehamehad me in the earths core...
usually direct quoted moves that come from other series dont find themselves doing too well on the site

Lol really?
Guess that makes me a legend!
But yea the World Breaker was viscious...lol hell Kham alot of your moves are visicous..
You made Earth into a beastly element.

Last edited by Aeon on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:09 pm

I remember how on other sites my sig move Phoenician Rage did hella damage and was a force to be reckoned with, but here it does nothing. ;_; I don't even bother trynna make it epic moves anymore. ._.
Back to top Go down
Shindo
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:10 pm

HAHAH Of course your a legend I would say Vash Aeon kham zero and ziek are all legends !
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Someone is missing from that list..................
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:11 pm

*Sniffles* This is making me miss my earth jutsu V.v

Oh Shindo dont forget Shiro too!
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:13 pm

*lmao at sadi*...Thats because were super ninjas...But yeah id say aeons a legend

I had this other move called wasteland synapse- I spread the earth somehow and the opponent falls it...diamond spires shank/skewer them on the way to the earths core ultimately burning them to a crisp...

cool move that was...never got to use it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:14 pm

0.o I'm glad some one didn't die that way kham, it'd be messed up.
Back to top Go down
Shindo
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Shindo

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:14 pm

O yeah SHiro My bad XP Was he there with death I don't remember .
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Shindo wrote:
HAHAH Of course your a legend I would say Vash Aeon kham zero and ziek are all legends !

You forgot shiro Vash as well as......is xane considered a legend?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 pm

mahk-x wrote:
*lmao at sadi*...Thats because were super ninjas...But yeah id say aeons a legend

I had this other move called wasteland synapse- I spread the earth somehow and the opponent falls it...diamond spires shank/skewer them on the way to the earths core ultimately burning them to a crisp...

cool move that was...never got to use it

When I think of that, I see the screen from Mortal Kombat with the person falling through the tower then landing on spikes when they lose.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 pm

And i was mad i couldnt fight death all i could fight was some big boobed lady who name i always forget
Back to top Go down
Shindo
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Shindo

Nope. Not in my eyes he aint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!   Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jutsu That We Never Use Anymore but Are Still Awesome!!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next