Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Zesu-kun... C'mere!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female Number of posts : 554
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Zesu-kun... C'mere! Empty
PostSubject: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Ayaka sat at a rather comftarble seat at the tavern,
twidlling the straw from her Strawberry Dachary.
She still had a faint blush from when Zesu had been at her house....
She was hoping he wouldn't run off this time so she could see what he wanted to do for their....
date.....
Ayaka blushed from thinking the thought.
She bit down on her straw.
"He better come...." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freepudding.chocoforum.net
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

Male Number of posts : 441
Location : Apotos (Homeland of Planet Ires). Now Residing in Oneoera's Dojo
Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Zesu was heading towards the tavern as his mind was racing with thoughts of what he's suppose to do or how he was suppose to act in a date since it is his first time into going out on a date. As he gets closer to the entrance of the tavern, he was thinking about a bit of the advice that his sensei gave him when dating, but the most important one that he just needed to do was just be himself. Once he got to the entrance, he let out a deep breath to calm himself down from his nervous and shy self right now.

"Alright Zesu. Just be yourself and everything will be fine in the date."

He walked in the tavern and looked around for a bit, seeing where could Ayaka be sitting at. He then spots her and lets out a light smile, heading towards her and bowing to her with full respect.

"Hello, Ayaka-Chan. You're looking as cute as always."
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Ayaka noticed Zesu come over, and smiled.
"Hey-!"
Ayaka blushed as she took in his complement.
"Oh, well, um...thanks.."
she said, nervously twidling her straw.
"You wanna drink?",
she asked, ready to hail the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Zesu grabbed a chair and sit next to her, letting out a light blush due to his shyness and nervous self from it all. He spoke and stayed in his natural state even though he was nervous.

"Sure thing."

Zesu begin to wait for the bartender so that he can order just a small drink for now. He had a few ideas of waht they could do for the date, but don't know too much about the locations in the village still since he still haven't visited every spot just yet. He looked at Ayaka with a light smile on his face still as he tried to do a quick conversation starter with a random joke or some sort.

"Sooo how are you on this fine day? Still losing your way around the area still or just kicking peoples asses just for the hell of it?"
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:50 pm

Ayaka chuckled at Zesu's joke.
"Ha, both, you could say"
she said, resting her head on her hand.
"I still get lost....
And I still like kicking people's asses for no reason.
Keeps me going".
She said, chuckling at her joke.
"So, how about you? Ranma Panda workin' you hard?"
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:17 am

Zesu chuckles from her joke as the bartender heads towards their table. The bartender pulled out his notepad as he asked Zesu what he would like to order.

"I'll just take a Crystal White Saki with a bit of ginger on the side."

The bartender writes down the order and heads out to make the drink, Zesu stretches out his arms for a bit as he begin to speak about his sensei panda.

"Oh don't get me started with panda-man. It's been nothing but training, excercise, errands and randomness. He works me hard alright, but I refuse at most times. Then we both start rumbling at one another until one of us agrees to something. Usually no one wins."

He then begin to do an impression of his sensei, Oneoera.

"Zesu, you idiot! That is not how it's done. You must bust a groove on the dance floor in order to complete this crap and blah blah blah!"
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:25 am

Ayaka laughed, tears sprining to her eyes.

"Oh gosh, really!? Maybe I should help you two reach an agrement sometime..."
she said, chuckling.
She took a sip of her dachary, relaxing her muscles.
"Soo...."
Ayaka looked up at Zesu from under her lashes.
"You're trying out for Shiro-sama's team, right? How's that working out for you?"
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Zesu leaned back on the chair slightly as he blinks a few times, looking at Ayaka with a light smile on his face while the bartender brings his Crystal White Saki drink over to him.

"Appreciate it, good sir. Here's a tip."

Zesu pulled out a small generous tip from his pocket and given it to the bartender. The tip he gave him was another bit of savings he'd took out of his sensei's swear jar since he needed it for all of the frustration he'd let out towards Zesu. The bartender walks back to his original spot as Zesu grabbed his drink and take a few sips.

"Well you can try, but I doubt that it may come to terms since if we do agree with one term, then another would be broken and all hell will break loose again."

Letting out a few chuckles from saying that, take another sip of his drink and looks at Ayaka.

"It's so-so for the tryouts, even though I've let my selfishness get the best of me and tried to leave away from it. Shiro scolded me when I was about to leave and gave me a reality check which then made me calm down and realized why I was truely there at the tryout. So now it's still underway and I'm still trying to give my best shot at it to join his team."

He kept leaning on the chair for a bit longer until it fully leaned abck and made him fall, rolling back towards the jukebox with a dazed @.@ look on his face* Owww....
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Ayaka chuckled.
"Well, maybe some day they'll be an agrement...And maybe hell will freeze over, eh?"
She said, sticking her tounge out.
Ayaka blinked, listening to his story.
"I think you'll make the team. Just keep doing your best..."
Ayaka's eyes widened as Zesu fell.
"...Zesu? Are you okay?"
she said, standing up and looking over at him.
She couldn't help but to let out a laugh, however.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:50 am

Zesu was still dazed from the fall and the collision with the jukebox. From the collision of the jukebox, it began to select a track out of random and begin to play the song 'Astrosexy (Now or Never)' by m-flo & Chemistry. (Lol Astro Boy theme song. XD) Zesu gained consciousness for a bit as he looked at Ayaka worried about him, but laughing at him at the same time. He gave a shy yet smiling look at her since seeing her happy makes himself feel good as well.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I've been through this kind of thing plenty of times so no worries."

He kept his shy, yet light smile on him as he gets up and wipes the dirt off of him if any was actually on him that is. From hearing the beat of the song, he'd begin to feel the groove to dance as he nod his head a few times into the beat. Zesu then reached out his hand towards Ayaka. Gvining her a light smile as he winks at her.

"Wanna dance?"

(Astrosexy Song in case if you never heard of it =p)
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Ayaka chuckled.
"You have? I can just imagine..."
She said, smiling.
She blushed lightly as Zesu asked her.
"Well, I'd love to, but...."
Ayaka twidlled nervously with her hair.
"My, uh, my dancing is, um...worse than my cooking.."
she admitted, giving him a nervous grin.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:01 am

Zesu gave Ayaka a light smirk as he grabbed her hand softly, teasing her by sticking his tongue out and winking at her. Taking a few steps backwards as he brung Ayaka with him.

"Hey, it's ok. All you have to know about dancing is just feel the flow and the rhythm of the music go through your body and it'll do the rest for you. You don't have to do any fancy dance moves or tricks to impress someone unless they're really picky with their dance partners. Just be yourself with the music and you'll be alright."

As the song played on the jukebox Zesu was just doing a few taps on the floor with his feet to get a good feel of the rhythm of the music as he let began to dance. Although, for a good moment he did look like a fool with his dancing style. However, Zesu didn't care less since he was feeling good with the music and did a few breakdancing moves. He then stopped and hold Ayaka's hand once more as he nervously laughs and blushes lightly

"Got a bit carried away there. The flow is sooo good I can't stop feeling good. Here I'll help you out with dancing, madam Ayaka."
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Ayaka blushed slightly, watching Zesu in awe.
"You have mad skillage, Zesu.."
She said, chuckling. She blinked.
"Well, uh..." she smiled. "Okay, I'll try..."
She said, slowly registering the beat as she nodded her head, trying to think how she could dance without embarrising herself...
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Zesu looked at Ayaka with curiosity, but with a light smile and a slight blush on his face as he sees her trying to get the feel of the beat and the flow of the rhythm. As she nods her head to the beat trying to register into it, He'd then holded her hand lightly to start her off with a beginners movement of dancing.

"That's a good start, Ayaka. Feel the rhythm and flow of the music. Try to move your body lightly with the groove and take a few steps going left and right first."

He began to move slightly left to right in a dancing form as he helps out Ayaka with it as well.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm

AYaka blinked. "OKay, , Zesu.." She said, grinning.
Regirsting the beat, she slowly moved left to right as Zesu was showing her.
She smiled, dancing with Zesu was way more fun the when she attempted to dance on her own....
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:47 pm

As Zesu teaches Ayaka how to dance by startign off with the basic movements they kept moving at a slow pace, but remained to maintain the flow and rhythm of the music playing. His face showed a very light blush as they both dance to the song. Laughing lightly for seeing her doing very well for her first time in dancing even though it was just basic steps he was teaching her.

"That's the way to do it, Ayaka! Keep it up just like that and we'll start picking up the pace."

He stuck his tongue at her teasingly while dancing.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:59 pm

Ayaka grinned, picking up the pace slightly as she got more used to it. She stuck her tounge back out at Zesu, than proceeded to trip over her own feet and crash into him.....
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:22 pm

They continued to practice Ayaka into dancing some more as the pace was increased slightly, showing that she was feeling the groove of the music even more. Zesu was thrown in surprised when Ayaka crashed into him which made him catch her safely, but he lost his balance as well and took a few steps backwards trying to keep his balance.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, who-"

Zesu falls down on the floor on his butt while holding onto Ayaka as she falls with him, having an @.@ look on his face as he snaps out of it. Looking at Ayaka, he'd gave out a light smile and laugh to her.

"That was pretty good for your first try."
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Ayaka laughed nervously, blushing. She had already crashed and burned on the dance floor. Fun.
"R-really?" she asked, smiling as he complimented her. Without knowing it, she leaned in a bit more towards Zesu. "Sorry for knocking you over....My mother always said I had two left feet.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zesu-kun... C'mere!   Zesu-kun... C'mere! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zesu-kun... C'mere!
Page 1 of 1