Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Blazeing Attacks EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Blazeing Attacks EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Blazeing Attacks EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Blazeing Attacks EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Blazeing Attacks EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Blazeing Attacks EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Blazeing Attacks EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blazeing Attacks EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Blazeing Attacks EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Blazeing Attacks EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Blazeing Attacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Ientaru
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Blaze Ientaru

Male Number of posts : 114
Kekkei Genkai : Dragon Burst
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Blazeing Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Blazeing Attacks   Blazeing Attacks EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Fire techs:

Dragon Fire Scales: Allows scales to grow all over my body, which increases my strength and jutsu. They are also used for defense but are just a little stronger than steel.

Fire Element; Dragon Strike: Using my Dragon Fire Scales I will release fire from the scales and surround my arm and create a inhuman punch.

Fire Element; Fire clones: Using the flames around me I can create physical clones that burst into flames when hit, some of these clones have explosion tags on them so when hit they explode.

Fire Element; Fire Dragon Flame Whip: I create a whip of fire, when I spin it in the air it sends a wave of flames.

Fire Element; Dragon Flame Twister: This technique uses my fire chakra and turns it into a twister of fire that widens as get further away from me.

Fire Element; Dragon Blade: Using my fire chakra I will combined it with my sword I can create a large flame covered blade that cut and burns anything in it's path. It can also be used without a sword and can create a flaming dragon around my whole arm that can cut, bite, and breath fire.

Dragon Fire Toothpick; Using the needle that I carry in my mouth like a toothpick I will spit the toothpick out and have it covered in fire which is used to go right through a person or object.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Ientaru
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Blaze Ientaru

Blazeing Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazeing Attacks   Blazeing Attacks EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:44 pm

(I learned these moves while I was training with Zennyo Ryuo.)

Fire Element, Fire Dragon Flame Blast- Sends a stream of fire towards my opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from my mouth.

Fire Element, Grand Fireball Technique- A technique where I build up chakra in my chest and blows a large ball of fire from my mouth.

Fire Element, Phoenix Fire Technique- A technique where I blow multiple fire balls from my mouth. It can also be combined with throwing weapons, which creates weapons engulfed in flames. I can also use it to create Fire Clones at a faster pace.

Fire pit-With this move I will place my hands on the ground and I will send a wave a fire under ground. I will then cause the fire to burn a hole under my opponent sending into a pit of fire were they burn until they escape, die, or I let them out. (Note: this can also be used as a trap.)

Fire Wall- I will make a few hand signs and then clap my hands together summoning a large wall of fire to protect others and myself.

Flame Tracker- Whenever my opponent is his with a fire attack I can activate this attack. With this I will leave a small trace of my chakra on them, with this I can use my dragon eye to fallow them no matter were they are. (Although it does not last long and it will disappear it the person touches water.)

Fire Eagle- This moves creates a giant bird of fire that will attack my opponent. This bird has the ability to fly to extreme heights incase the opponent can fly or jump grate heights. Unlike my dragon spirits this fire bird does not have a mind of its own so it requires the use of my Flame Tracker so it will fallow were ever the person goes until it hits it target or I stop it.

Fire Ball- I create a large ball of fire that can be thrown or used with a punch.

Fire Orb- Traps my foe in a shell of fire with flames burning inside; when the foe attempts to break out, it causes a massive backfire (works with very weak attack mainly punches, kicks, or weapons).

Fire Absorption- After training with Zennyo Ryūō I learned how to better control my Dragon Scales. They now have the ability to absorb all fire and most hellfire based attacks. Although after a while of depending on the power of the attack I need to release the fire energy. I must ether release it by using my fire jutsu or I will release it in explosion of fire that will leave me tired for a while.

Crater Flame- This move was made in unison with my Fire Absorption after absorbing enough fire I will release it all in a controlled explosion. Although it is similar to what happens when I absorb too much fire energy this move is used right before I hit that point so it does not tire me out but I will have to absorb more fire until I use it again.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Ientaru
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Blaze Ientaru

Blazeing Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazeing Attacks   Blazeing Attacks EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Mostly all of these moves are used with my bow:

Flame Arrow- Using my fire chakra I will create and arrow made of pure fire. I works just like a regular arrow but can hit with double the force then a normal arrow and can easily burn my opponent.

Dragon Spirit Assault- Using my bow I will unleash 5 fire dragons that will move on their own free will and attack my target. These dragons can fly, bite, breath fire and won't stop until I will it or they are destroyed.

Dragon Fire Hailstorm- I will create a Flame Arrow and then double the power of it. Although instead of firing at my opponent I fire it into the air. Once high enough it will disperse into thousands of arrow which I then control to fall to the ground and attack my opponent.

Rising Impact Flame Blades- First I stab my sword into the ground and then start to pour my chakra into it. After that I can cause the chakra to move under the ground and then cause multiple burning blades to rise up from the ground. Although I have to have my hand on my sword and it must be in the ground. Also the blades can stretch 30 feet in length and rise 25 feet in height. (Note: I can also use my knife with this attack but the length of how far the blades can travel is cut in half).
Back to top Go down
Blaze Ientaru
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Blaze Ientaru

Blazeing Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazeing Attacks   Blazeing Attacks EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:58 am

(After my fights in Nightmare I developed these moves)

Fire Scorcher: I will create two very powerful fireballs and then fire them at my enemy at the same time. As they fly at my opponent the two fireballs combine and start to spin and grow creating a large fireball/tornado. (Think of Mario’s super attack from Brawl)

Flame Serpent: Creates a large snake of fire that can turn and twits around my opponent at my will, it can also split into two separate snakes.

Flame Cannon: This move will take a strongly concentrated fireball in my hand and launch it at a super and powerful speed when it hits my opponent or ground it will explode or I can make it explode in mid-air.

Flame Discs: I can create a round disc of fire, which I can throw; as it spins it can release a wave of fire. The disc can change in size from 5 feet wide to 20 feet wide.

Explosive Flowing Flame Wave: This move I throw a kuni with a summoning tag that summons thousand of kuni with explosion tags that will explode and send a wave of explosions at my opponent.

Flame Skull: After making a few hand seals I will place my hands on the ground and will summon a group of burning skulls armed with burning swords that will attack my opponent. Also when they are destroyed they relesess a gas that when breathed in will cause your lungs to burn making it hard to breath. (This gas does not affect me)

Running Fire: I stab my sword into the ground and I will then swipe my sword through the ground and then send a wave of fire and ground at my opponent. (I can also use my hand in combination with my Dragon Scales.)

Mist Waltz Technique: I breathe out a very large wave of combustible mist that I can combine with any of my fire jutsu to double its power.

Fire Seal: Conflagration of Ash; This technique uses a seal that can cauese ash to burst back into flames and form into a flam dragon to attack my opponent. (this is an attack is mostly used during the end of a battle).

Flowing Flame Blade; This technique makes a stronger version of his Fire Element; Dragon Blade, making a giant blade of fire which when swung if it misses the flames will go after the enemy. I must hold it like a sword due to the power. I sometimes have to use a sword as a medium so he would not hurt my hands (although if I use my Dragon Scales I don’t have to worry about it).

Fire Element: Searing Ash Cloud: I breathe out a large amount hot burning ash that can cove a large area or can be blown in one single direction. This ash burns my opponent, destroy my opponent’s visibility, and also make it hard for my opponent to breath. Also because of the extreme heat from the ash I can control it with my hands.

Fire Style: Dragons Ultimate Furry: This move uses my Dragon Staff, after I have absorbed enough heat bases energy (fire, magma, lighting, heat waves, burning ash, etc.). After that the large or on my staff will start to emit flame. I will then jump into the air and then slam the staff on the ground sending a large wave of fire, and earth as it rips through the ground at my opponent (the wave is a good 40 feet high and 20 feet wide).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blazeing Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazeing Attacks   Blazeing Attacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazeing Attacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: