Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Something I wrote out of boredom!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Something I wrote out of boredom! Empty
PostSubject: Something I wrote out of boredom!   Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:46 am

There once was a young boy. The young boy was born into an average family and he had average friends. As he was growing up he learned that you trust always everyone who says is your friends because they could one day they could stab you in the back. He also leanred there is also some friends who are trustworthy enough to trust and they will not stab you in the back. One day while he was at school he got into a fight. He was hoping that his friends would have his back or atleast stop him from fighting but he was wrong. The people who he called his "friends" just watched as he got his tail beat, but there was one of his friends who tryed to help they got slammed into the wall and they were just out cold. The young boy with a black eye and hurting body got up and whooped the person's taile who beat him up and then when over to his friend who tryed to help and said "thank you for trying to help me. I really appreciate you. Those other people who I called "my friends" just watched as the fight when on, but you came to help not knowing if you could win or not. I can truly call you my true friend."
The friend got up and said "I could have told you from the beginning that they would not help you if something like this happened. They wanted to see some entertainment." The friend also said "that i really appreciate that you consider me your true friend. I hope that our friendship will grow and we become best friends." The teacher finally come down the hallway 10 minutes the fight was over asking what happened here? The young boy replied "I got into a fight with the guy over there. He points to the guy knocked out on the ground. " The teacher replied well who started the fight and why is this other student injured too? The young boy replied "that other person is my friend. he jumped in to help me because I was getting my tailed whooped without thinking of the consequences of his actions." The teacher replied you know this can all be called self-defense right? The young boy and his friend smiled as they got up and walked to the nurse's office. The teacher looks at the guy who got knocked out and says " your getting suspensed for 3 weeks for starting a fight with people. What do you have to say for yourself?" The guy who got knocked out says "those two got heart to continue to fight me even when the odds were against them." He also says that "your suspending me 3 weeks just for fighting. This sucks butt" The teacher replies "go to my office and wait for me" The guy says "yes sir." Back at the nurse's office the young boy and his friend sit in the chairs next to each other as the nurse does her job and uses the first aid kit. The boy's friend turns to the young boy and says how did you get back and win that fight? The young boy replies "I saw you down and I also the fact that you tryed your hardest to try to defend me so while I was laying there on the ground I said a prayer for strength to get back up so I could help you." The boy replied "you prayed? prayed to who?" The young boy replied "i prayed to Jesus Christ." The boy replied "where can I find this Jesus person. I want have him in my life too." The young boy replied "when the nurse gets finished taking care of our injuries and bruise I will take you to the place where I found and accepted Jesus Christ as my savior." The boy responsed "Ok!" The nurse finishes and tell them "Be careful! You shouldnt be getting into fight in school you could really injure yourself. I do not wish for you two good student to get this injured ever again. Is that clear?" They reply "Yes Ma'am!" After school the young boy takes his friend to his church and the pastor is found praying at the alter. The young boy waits until the pastor is done praying and says to him "Hello Pastor! how are you?" The Pastor replies "Hello! I am feeling blessed." The young boy pushes his friend in front of him and says "This is my friend and he wants to accept Jesus as his savior." The Pastor replies "Is this true?" The boy replies "Yes Pastor! I wish to accept Jesus as my savior. I do not wish to continue living without him in my life." The Pastor says "This is a great decision that you have made today. The angels in Heaven are rejoicing because of the decision." Now let me say a prayer for you. "The Pastor says a prayer for strength, restoration, healing, understanding, and the prayer of life into the boy's life" The lifts his head as the Pastor finishes his prayer and thanks the Pastor for everything that he has just done. The two boys then leave the church and continue their Christian walk as holy saints who stumble but they keep each other in prayer and help each other when one feels down and out. The boys were 16 when all this happens. This story proves that Christians start off as people of the world who hang around with people who they call their friends but some random event happens in their life and they figure out who their real friends are in life. The two never denied the friends who just didnt fight for them or didnt even call for help, they just prayed that they will become people. The boy who did help and tryed to help the young boy in my opinion was his angel that God sent to help us so that we as Christians can start to realize that Jesus truly does exist and that he truly cares and that we need to step up our game and get closer to him. Everyone has that one or more peole who is like the young boy's friend. The question is did you find him or her and did you heed the warning to step up your relationship with God or did you deny their friendship and you are spiritually stuck in one spot waiting on help because you thought you could do it on your own. Take the time to think about that in your life.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Something I wrote out of boredom!   Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:49 am

lolimjewish
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Something I wrote out of boredom!   Something I wrote out of boredom! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:50 am

lol.....i was bored gosh! Dont give me that Im jewish thing....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I wrote out of boredom!   Something I wrote out of boredom! Empty

Back to top Go down

Something I wrote out of boredom!
Page 1 of 1