Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Beso's Skillset EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Beso's Skillset EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Beso's Skillset EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Beso's Skillset EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Beso's Skillset EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Beso's Skillset EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Beso's Skillset EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beso's Skillset EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Beso's Skillset EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Beso's Skillset EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Beso's Skillset

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beso
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Beso

Male Number of posts : 10
Kekkei Genkai : Jigentama, endless soul
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Beso's Skillset Empty
PostSubject: Beso's Skillset   Beso's Skillset EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:38 am

Hello. I am Beso. I suppose I just graduated from the academy. I am most proficient with fire type jutsu but I am scratching the surface of water. I have a large, trusty sword which I incorporate into many of my skills. These are the skills I have taken the time to learn other than the basics(shadow doppelganger, basic disguising, basic substitution, etc.).

Atsusayaiba: A fire style ninjutsu, meaning "heat blade". I spend a few seconds focusing fire chakra in my right hand and then as I run toward my enemy I take my sword in both hands and pump the chakra throughout the sword. This technique greatly increases the slashing power of the sword. It burns wounds shut on contact so no messy blood.

Namijiten: A taijutsu move involving my sword, meaning "Spinning wave". I lift my sword over my head and spin it around. I then use the momentum to scrape it across the ground creating a cyclone-like shock-wave which shoots towards my opponent, ideally engulfing them. Good at countering wind style ninjutsu.

Hihoko: Another fire style ninjutsu that I apply to my sword. I create a surge of chakra into the hilt of my sword which passes through the sword and extends the reach of my blade with a fiery phantom edge. Used to take the opponent off guard. When I use this move with my Tantoukon weapon It almost quadruples the size of the original phantom blade creating I slash which is nigh impossible to avoid, seeing as how there is close to no mass.

Nazonoyuge: A ninjutsu which incorporates both fire and water, meaning "enigma of the vapor". I instantaneously combine the two chakra types to create a burst of steam which I use to confuse my enemy.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Beso's Skillset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beso's Skillset   Beso's Skillset EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:10 am

Looks fine to me . accepted.
Back to top Go down
Beso
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Beso

Male Number of posts : 10
Kekkei Genkai : Jigentama, endless soul
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Beso's Skillset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beso's Skillset   Beso's Skillset EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:10 pm

why thank you. I tried not to make anything too powerful sounding. But that doesn't mean you won't be seeing more from me in the future!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beso's Skillset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beso's Skillset   Beso's Skillset Empty

Back to top Go down

Beso's Skillset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: