Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
A well deserved drink of wine EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
A well deserved drink of wine EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
A well deserved drink of wine EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
A well deserved drink of wine EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
A well deserved drink of wine EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
A well deserved drink of wine EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
A well deserved drink of wine EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A well deserved drink of wine EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
A well deserved drink of wine EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
A well deserved drink of wine EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

A well deserved drink of wine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa Miyuri
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Lisa Miyuri

Female Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : TogireTogire Kokoro hi
Registration date : 2009-03-06

A well deserved drink of wine Empty
PostSubject: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:22 pm

*Lisa waling into the tavern, she took a seat at counter where the bartender normally is. She waited for a bit as she though of something she'd like to drink. Maybe a nice red wine, no no maybe a nice white wine. Yeah I'll get that one She politely asked the bartender for a drink*

*He handed her the drink and went off to whatever he was doing*

*She smiled as she took a few sips of wine she was trying to solve her problems and this was the way to go if not another*
Back to top Go down
Lisa Miyuri
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Lisa Miyuri

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:12 pm

* she continued to sip away hoping some one would come along*
Back to top Go down
Lisa Miyuri
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Lisa Miyuri

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:59 pm

*Lisa knew what was coming so she had decided to enjoy her solitude, she smiled as she took another few sips of her wine, soon enough the bartender would kindly fill her back uup. She smiled as she set he drink on the counter, the bartender walked over to her and refilled her glass once more. I drank up as the day tick'd on. Life was something else weither you were having a bad day or a good one life could either raise your spirits or put you down.*

She chuckled.
"Ha-- love, yeah right !"
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Female Number of posts : 309
Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.
Kekkei Genkai : Shinjistu (Truth)
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Lucifer, the tiny black kitten that was usually always at Mayumi's side walked into the bar. Sensing the mood coming from Lisa, he meowed, brushing up against her leg, purring slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://ten-chan.1toxic.com/index.htm
Lisa Miyuri
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Lisa Miyuri

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:14 pm

"...ahaha Kawaii desu ne." Lisa could help but smile, she gently picked up the little black cat. So cute.
"Well aren't you adorable little one." She knuzzled her nose against the kitten. Some how she felt better, animals always seemed to cheer her up maybe she shook get a pokemon. "Uhm.." she began to pet the kittens head slowly stroking it with light swift movements that give it a nice massage.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:07 am

The little kitten had quite a loud purr to it, his eyes closed and ears angled slightly off to the side in contentment. His tail was still as he sat in Lisa's lap. "Mew!" He sqeaked loudly, curling up closer to Lisa. He didn't know if she could hear him, but Lucifer was hoping that Lisa would feel better. He hated seeing Two-legs sad. Well, the ones that were nice that is.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Miyuri
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Lisa Miyuri

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:42 pm

"Aw what a nice kitty" Lisa petted the cat, she gulped down the rest of her drink and she yelled as she walked out the tavern.
"Th-an--k Y-y-y-y-yoy kit-ty kitt-y-y-y" she slurd her words and she stummbled out of the place with joy.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:44 pm

"zeik walks into the tavern with his head hung low. he holds out his hand and rion tosses him a sake." thanks "zeik's butterfly flutters around him while he drinks his sake"
Back to top Go down
Lisa Miyuri
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Lisa Miyuri

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:37 pm

"Ne..." "Kore wa--"
Lisa gripped onto the frame of the door as she turned her head to see a gentleman walk past her.
"...Ogenki des ka? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:35 pm

"zeik turns to the woman only to take in note who she was" yeah im fine "zeik calls for another dink and he begins to run low on the first one"
Back to top Go down
Lisa Miyuri
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Lisa Miyuri

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 pm

"..." she slowly rushed back over nearly tripping over her own feet.
"You d-dont sound so sure."

It would seem that with the passed time, the alcohol wore off a bit. She still felt a slight buzz.

"..." she waited for his response as she ran her fingers through her long brown hair, she had recently took down her braids to feel a bit more girly then usual.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:46 pm

zeik looking at the clumsy girl" meh its just tiring trying to run the chaos
Back to top Go down
Lisa Miyuri
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Lisa Miyuri

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:48 pm

"How's that going for ya..."
"Sure it has to be difficult but I'm sure you'll do fantastic. And take that as a comment because I normally dont use that word,...fan-tas-tic."
She smiled as she looked over at him.

"So cheer up!"
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:56 pm

"zeik right eye twitches"...you are quite the cheerful one aren't you.. "zeik eye continues to twitch"
Back to top Go down
Lisa Miyuri
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Lisa Miyuri

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:06 am

"Ah-ah-ah" Lisa began to get quite nervous. She took a few paces back afraid that he would get even more upset. She took in a deep breathe, she leaned over the counter standing on her toes, grabbing a bottle of vodka. She felt the need to go home and get drunk. So that she could forget this moment. This horrible, horrible moment of shame and embrassement.
She held a sweet smile as she made sure that both of her feet were on the ground.

"Gomen Nasai!"
Lisa, placed the bottle in both of her hands and she gave a deep bow.
She then headed for the door, she had already took off the cap of the bottle. Her back was turned as she reached inside her blouse and took out a small sake cup. She poured in the vodka and gulped it down.

As tempted as she was to run out of the tavern , she slowed her pace because she was nervous about tripping again.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 am

"zeik walks behind the girl sighing all the way and touches her shoulder" one shouldn't walk the streets in your condition "zeik then shadow warps the girl to her house" there "zeik then poofs back to the tavern
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:03 am

"Mew!" Lucifer cried indignantly, now left alone since Zeik didn't warp him out to. He narrowed his eyes then sighed, heading back to Mayumi's apartment with his head and tail noth held low. He had done what he could, but was it enough?
Lucifer shook his head, a tiny sneeze echoing of the alleyway walls.
He continued to padd on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A well deserved drink of wine   A well deserved drink of wine Empty

Back to top Go down

A well deserved drink of wine
Page 1 of 1