Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Tools of an Assassin EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Tools of an Assassin EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Tools of an Assassin EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Tools of an Assassin EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Tools of an Assassin EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Tools of an Assassin EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Tools of an Assassin EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tools of an Assassin EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Tools of an Assassin EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Tools of an Assassin EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Tools of an Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Male Number of posts : 127
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Tools of an Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Tools of an Assassin   Tools of an Assassin EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 am

Here are a list of some of the Plants I use..Although the entire species is at my disposal..

Black Plants: Any black plant that I use is apart of my kekkei genkai. the plant is fire retardent, and virtually indestructable..
Tools of an Assassin Black10

Death Seed: This is one of Kens personal creations.. this seed is relatively weak by itself but once inside the body or the host of whoever ken wants, once it takes root inside said host, it is able to seize control of the person, fusing with its being and fusing with its chakra completly using its chakra and lifeforce as a nutrient or substance. once completely rooted ken is allowed to control the movements and even thoughts of the host.
Tools of an Assassin Cg_sun10

This is the result of the death plant..Tools of an Assassin Rainbo10
Synthesis Cannon: Concentrated kahmeahameaha style syntheisis blast.
Tools of an Assassin Hidden10

Carnage State: I allow my rage to envelop me and influence my thoughts and powers. My body is engulfed in a red vine like substance making fire retardent and allowing me to regenerate at a much swifter rate. I can also turn my body parts into vicious weapons and my saliva is actually an extremly dangerous venomous substance that once make contact it begins to slow down blod flow with each passing second. My strength is increased by the ass load along with my speed as well. my fangs are greatly increased in size and i can act as if i am boneless. but this drains my chakra source greatly with each moment so I can only hold this transformation for so long.

(More later)Tools of an Assassin Colore10

Last edited by Ken Minamino on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Tools of an Assassin   Tools of an Assassin EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:31 pm

please explain to me how a plant is flame retardant.
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: Tools of an Assassin   Tools of an Assassin EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:00 pm

If you insist..

My clans kekkei genkai allows us to have all the natural abilities properties and attributes as a plant and such and my chakra works as a fertilizer of sorts that allows me to grow my plants on almost anytype of surface. With that beging said i can grow a plant infused with my chakra infused with syntheisis making it a super plant of sorts allowing it to be flame retardent and as hard as titanium and sorts. My plants are connected to my chakra network. they are not infused with chakra they give me free control over them. to put it simply i grow them and tell them what to do.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Tools of an Assassin   Tools of an Assassin EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:18 pm

i see. well i'll say this none of that explained why it cant be burned..and to be honest just sounds like you trying to squirm out of a weakness. if you ever fight me trust me i will burn them to ashes.
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: Tools of an Assassin   Tools of an Assassin EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:20 pm

well not to be disrespectful..but i defintly did explain how it was fire retardent
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Tools of an Assassin   Tools of an Assassin EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:21 pm

im sorry it all sounded like this to me (i dont want people using fire on me all day) but im not in power here so unless kham or zk tells you no have fun. i know i'll burn them so i dont care.

let me explain before this gets out of hand. i dont think you should have started off with plants of that power. i know you are special jounin and all but that rank doesn't allow that type of power in my book. so i wanted you to explain for the little guys not me..i dont mind if you plants are as strong as jesus..not my ninja not my problems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tools of an Assassin   Tools of an Assassin Empty

Back to top Go down

Tools of an Assassin
Page 1 of 1