Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

The Story of Arashi Kuragari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Arashi Kuragari

Male Number of posts : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye, Kage Seichuu
Registration date : 2009-04-07

The Story of Arashi Kuragari Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Arashi Kuragari   The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:25 pm

Name: Arashi Kuragari
Clan: Kuragari Clan
Kekkei Genkai: Kage Seichuu (Shadow Control)- Strong manipulation of darkness/shadows, Kurayami Eye (Darkness Eye)- the ability to view things hidden in the shadows.

My name is Arashi of the Kuragari clan, before I came to the Nightmare I lived in a small village with few ninjas. I spent my days training to become more powerful then anyone in my village. Although one day while walking in the forest on the edge of my village I meet a strange girl named Sayomi. She made me an offer for grater power, without asking what it would cost I quickly accepted the deal. Sayomi made a ball of a dark energy and then slams it into my heart and the ball in absorbed into my body. I quickly feel my powers quickly increase but then a sharp pain goes through out my body and then a large pair of black wings burst out of my back. When I return back to the village for help everyone states I sold my soul to a demon and thus I was banned from my village. Since then I have spent my time wandering around this large earth with Sayomi (the demon who put me on this road) as my only companion. Sayomi only fallows me because the deal was I gain power and in return when I die she will take and devour my soul (she only appears from time to time). Although I will use my soul I have decided to live my life to the fullest, thus I have come to the Nightmare in hopes I can train and fight until I die and my soul is devoured.

(Me with my wings under my shirt)

The Story of Arashi Kuragari SDK

Last edited by Arashi Kuragari on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze Ientaru
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Blaze Ientaru

Male Number of posts : 114
Kekkei Genkai : Dragon Burst
Registration date : 2009-03-02

The Story of Arashi Kuragari Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Arashi Kuragari   The Story of Arashi Kuragari EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Welcome to Nightmare Arashi hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down

The Story of Arashi Kuragari
Page 1 of 1