Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Arashi Kuragari

Male Number of posts : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye, Kage Seichuu
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu   Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:37 pm

(Known Elements- Darkness and Wind)

Darkness Attack:

Shadow clones: I create physical clones of my self.

Shadow Pit: I will make some hand signs and the touch the ground with my hand or stomp my foot and then cause a large pit to appear that will send anyone into a pit of complete darkness were dark spikes that lie at the bottom and on the sides of the pit.

Black Coffin of Death: This attack seals my opponent inside a black coffin of chakra that will then release hundreds of chakra spikes inside the coffin skewering my opponent. I can also use this as a way to imprison my opponent for other attacks.

Shadow Shuriken: This move creates a large shuriken of darkness that can be thrown and also can split into multiple shuriken.

Bringer of Darkness: Genjutsu that surrounds the whole area in complete darkness.

Shadow Ball: Creates a large ball of dark energy that explodes on impact.

Shadow Scythes: This move will make multiple blades of darkness that will move along the ground and in the air towered my opponent.

Shadow Blade: This move will create a large amount of shadow energy around my arm and it will then from and sharpen into a blade that I can use to cut through multiple things. This move can also be done with my sword to double its cutting power.

Divine Spear of Shadows: This move will create a large spear of dark chakra that I can throw and also use like a sword. Also the spear has the ability to move through the shadows.

Darkness Wave: This move creates a large wave of dark energy that will surround and engulf my opponent suffocating them. (This move can also be used as the set up for my Black Coffin of Death).

Darkness Whip: Creates a whip of dark energy that can grab, strangle, and bind my opponent.

Shadow Arena of Infantine Darkness: This move creates a large dome of darkness and shadows in this dome it is no light what so ever so know one can see not even myself (Although I use my Kurayami Eye to see within the dome). This is also a good way to use most of my shadow/darkness jutsu.

Wind Attacks:

Wind Element; Wind Current: This move will cause a wave of air to engulf my enemy or blow them away.

Wind Blade: This move will cause the air to sharpen like a sword and cut through my enemies.

Wind Element; Great Wind Blade: This move is a stronger version of my Wind Blade this attack takes the air and my chakra and form into a large blade which I hold. This blade has great cutting power and each swing of the wind sword will release a large gust of wind that can cut through my opponent.

Wind Element; Wind Bullet: With this move I will make a gun with my hand and shoot a very concentrated ball of wind at my opponent. When it hits it will release a large gust of wind blowing my opponent back.

Wind Return: I do some hand signs and then create a small twister around me that will cause thrown weapons to be turned back at the person who threw it. This can also work with some types of jutsu.

Wind Blade Whirlwind: This move will create a large twister around my opponent once inside I will create a Wind Blade inside the twister the twister. A the twister rotates the Wind Blade will bounce of it inside the tornado causing my opponent to be hit from multiple angels.

Air Rip: This move creates and unbalance in the air around my opponent that will make it hard for my opponent to breath.

Rotating Scythe Cyclone: Using my scythe I will throw my scythe and then use Wind Current to cause my scythe to spin at high speeds causing it to become a devastating weapon.

Demonic Attacks (using my wings and scythe):

Feather Darts: This causes the feather on my wings to harden (becoming harder then steel) I then flap my wings and launch them at my opponent.

Feather Storm: Hardening my feathers I will fly into the air and then cause the feathers to rain down on my opponent.

Feather Hurricane: This move will take my hardened feathers and send them at my opponent in the form of a large twister. So when my opponent in caught in the twister they will be spun around while the sharp hardened feathers cut them.

Feather Shield: This move will use my hardened feathers as a shield to block physical attacks and most jutsu. The feathers can be ether scattered around me or I can just use my wings.

Feather Dance: I will scatter my feathers around the battle area; these feathers will be filled with my chakra that will create multiple illusions to confuse my opponent. (The illusions can be of myself or of other tings like monsters.)

Death Slash: This move covers my scythe in my dark chakra doubling the cutting power of my scythe. Once cut my chakra will pour into the cut and trap my opponent in a strong genjutsu which will cause them to see themselves being put through endless torcher.

Last edited by Arashi Kuragari on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Arashi Kuragari

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu   Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:48 am

Kekkei Genkai

Kage Seichuu (Shadow Control): This ability of my clan gives me strong control and manipulation over shadows and darkness. This ability includes being able to form weapons from any shadows or darkness around me.

Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu 47733-bigthumbnail

Kurayami Eye (Darkness Eye): This is a unique ability of my clan that not all can master. This ability allows me to see through and within shadows and darkness, which allows me to see any hidden traps. Another ability is the ability to see things by looking through shadows. This means if I wanted to see something far away and there was any type of shadow being cast near by I can use my Kurayami Eye to see it. So this can mostly described as the ability to move my eyes through the shadows and see what ever is in the range of the shadow.

Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu BlackSclera

Last edited by Arashi Kuragari on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu   Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:28 am

Whats the diff between shadow and dark energy?
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Arashi Kuragari

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu   Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:34 am

Dark energy mostly comes from my chakra while shadow uses the shadows around me.
(I only seperated them because some see shadow and darknees and two diffrent things while others see them as the same thing.)
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu   Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:37 am

You and atra will make excellent friends!!!!
jk...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu   Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Arashi Kuragari's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1