Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
To make sure I got noticed... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
To make sure I got noticed... EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
To make sure I got noticed... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
To make sure I got noticed... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
To make sure I got noticed... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
To make sure I got noticed... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
To make sure I got noticed... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To make sure I got noticed... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
To make sure I got noticed... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
To make sure I got noticed... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

To make sure I got noticed...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

To make sure I got noticed... Empty
PostSubject: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:36 am

Well... Let it be known, that everytime ZK must loose he godhacks stating the fact that ZK cant take a loss let alone zeik, and I will explain how...

The time dome is a seperate time entity, the explosion should have killed you and the beams would have executed your remains... you were still paused in time so reaction would have been utterly impossibe, EXPECIALLY reactions that involved you manipulating time or thought processes, which you couldnt have done because you dont have the power cosmic so you couldnt bypass the chrono chakra cosmic molecules in the dome, and since you walked into your death the time came for you to die; you couldnt. I really dont know why this is an issue with you, but you really should have died. I mean, I could have easily posted your death for you, but I thought you had enough decency to do so, apparantly not. You really, I mean really should have died, in a nutshell you posted that:

"Since I dont want to die, Im going to ignore the facts and detail in mahk-x's post and not die, so since im still paused in time, somehow I can react, and somehow I can turnback time and use the power cosmic...and since im usually a bad sport at these things its ok for me to do this..... GO DODECAGRAM((The dodecagram voice that jace uses lol)) AND BULLSHITTERY THE ANSWER TO ALL MY PROBLEMS WHEN IM ABOUT TO LOOSE!!!!"

I was going to revive you anyway.... I really was, I said it earlier, but then again I was cheaped this whole entire time in this fight all the various "chrono bending" and "emerging unscathed" ((Sp?)) was just building up the cheapness meter, and the dodecagram? really? the dodecagram on ME?!!!!??? When are you just going to suck it up and loose man.... what you did was complete and utter bull, and none of it was legit at all... If this was somehow legit, I would have happily accepted the following events, but when it comes to zk alomst loosing he doesnt take a loss.

Honestly everytime I do a move I analyze how the opponent would come out of it, and im usually right ((99 percent of the time I see it coming)), and I sat after I posted this and analyzed how you would go about doing this and killing me afterwards, I knew that you werent going to die and post how you died, you were going to b.s and dodecagram me, this really wasnt cool... I was just going to kill zeik after you died and revive you both... I am really really mad, that is all and Im going to kill you both, so when it happens dont be suprised... I have the pleasure of being dodecagramed cheaped by zk and it does not feel very nice, so to everyone who has had the pleasure of being autodeathed and b.s'ed by zk... I feel your pain, but I was under the impression that ZK wouldnt bs his own kage pal, but thats not the case... ZK's bull stretches to the ends of the cosmos. You both are really going to pay for this shit, this is really the last straw. Ive had it with being bull shitted by you ZK.

And since both of you will over ride me, like you both usually do with your crappy ass excuses, and arguments with mispelled words and shitty ass grammar {zeik} Ill just like to let you all know that the person you were fighting wasnt the real me, and its impossible for you {zeik} to manipulate and remove the power cosmic from existence by your means of hackery, since the real me always is either with gaia or on the throne, that has also been stated, so when we fight again im going to kill you both, and since its only alright when you both cheap someone ill do it in the most legit was possible... and this was one of those ways, but I digress... you both will die. You really dont understand how mad I am, im going to go get jumped on purpose and beat the ppls faces in and pretend its the both of you...

so lets hear it zk, why did you cheap me? when there was no way for you to win in your current situaion, you will sitll paused in time so all reactions were nullified, and when I say all... I mean ALL.

((I would appreciate it if only various higher ups would respond, if you have to think about whether or not you should respond, then dont))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:15 am

Kham i'm sorry to say this but you brought it on yourself. you went against the "trinity" (what we use to be) when you got the power of cosmic we said no kham dont do it..it's god hack. you said(not literally) fuck you guys i want it and went and got it. the events that transpired here today where not because of a lose. i've lost a many of battles to you and zk and im not hurting...hell i use to look up to you two wondering if i would ever be able to fight on that level...but thats not important. the events that transpired happened for a SHIT load of reason..all going back to the second day of the cosmic's arrival.

second part.

the pentagram is not hackery. what i did was quite legit in terms of zeik's power and the pentagram. since the beam can isolate and or execute anything what i did made since. plus the power of cosmic is a god hack and nothing can beat a god hack but another hack (if you insists that what we did was hacked)

third part

it really doesn't matter if we fought the real you. For you see i took the liberty of removing any trace of the power of cosmic from our universe. this means any village that is connected to us can not acquire this god hack. for it is sealed and we dont care.

fourth

i know you are ticked..and you probably wanna beat the both of us up in real life..bu we aren't against you man that power was god hack and you know it. if anyone else had that power you would have said the same... maybe not this kham but the kham from about 2-4months ago would have. you have been changing and has managed to acquire the greatest god complex in the history of the "nonahg(niggas on net Asian Harrison gay)" im not sure what all is going though your head...but if we were against you we would have killed you. we are still friends(in my book) you just needed a rude awakening..

fifth part
I DON'T CARE IF I CANT SPELL OR USE GRAMMAR PROPERLY..I WAS NEVER TAUGHT SO SCREW YOU (COMICAL RELIEF)
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 pm

You fail to understand that the power cosmic resides in the central me, being, that if you wish to eliminate it, you would have to link the pentagrams powers to the central uni-mind, and since you didnt its still here. Nice try, seriously, but I set up that fail safe WAY back when. So try again.

And no, the power cosmic is no god hack, just becuase Im shit loads stronger than you guys with it does not mean it is. I dont use it as a god hack, you both fail to realize that from your utter stupidity... and you failed to adress the fact that I was god hacked.

You both think that you can do whatver you want to anyone on the site? Ok.... we will see how you both like it when the tides have turned.

So just to be safe, you both brought the next couple of events upon yourselves. I have never god hacked with the power cosmic, and Im not a god hacker like you both are, so what your saying and did is by no means legit... BY NO FUCKIN MEANS. So what you said to me was another dumbass excuse. Congrats for being predictable. Now lets hear the other asshole who did this....
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Now on my behalf, to begin with, the reasoning behind this was to make a point.

This point is:

I don't know what the point is. I don't like losing, but even more so I don't like being talked down to in such an absolute manner.

I can take some shit talking here and there, I just play it back. But "Its already been shown that your inferior I havent even broken a sweat... No need for me to show you what you already know ZK" pissed me off. You and your knowledge of me should have known that when you said it and chances are that you probably did.

^^^That explains the manner of my posting^^^

Next:

I can move at lightspeed. That's been quite widely accepted. The lasers were not posted to have Execution-ed me yet, so I had time to react and that was the quickest way for me to not be Execution-ed. Not everyone can reconstruct their DNA through a field where energy can't be passed through... Fuck Jace by the way.

Continuing:

That absolutist attitude was bothering me from the beginning. I didn't even want you there. Truthfully, every post you made bothered me because of attitude it was posted in, er, if there was an "attitude". I'm not going to die like it has been ordained already. I will and I have fought it off-site and certainly won't accept it on-site.

Lastly:

I'm taking a Kagecation since last night was one night that I don't want to re-do or even think about. Killed twice? Fuck it. I'm going duck-mode and dipping off for a bit since clearly I need to do some rethinking. Whatever happens happens, but I really don't care at this point.

So, there we have it. There were numerous points where yeah, I bsed. But then again, so did you. That Execution dome should not have been escaped but whatever. Say what you will, ZK is out for a bit.

If it's worth anything, sorry for... Something. Just sorry. <<To Kham, not Mahk-X

*peace*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:05 pm

Kham im sorry you see it that way..but for a lack of caring im dead already and i dont care what you do. any gay shit done on the chaos i will go extra absolute on you...as for the nightmare have fun..you're like an angry kid to me now go on have your tantrum.

by the way i link the pentagram to everything that was you. i went straight to the core and isolated the very fiber of it's being..

as for you not believing godhack suit yourself i dont care if you where stronger then me hell you and zk have always been better then me why would i care now..its just the natural order of things.however please dont go around doing dumb things on the site that may or may not cause us to use extreme measures
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Zk what kagecation?
Jace killed you..
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:59 pm

The kagecation that I'm taking since Jace was dead to begin with. Killbans mean you're dead no matter what village you run off to if you plan to come back to the place that killed you in the first place. I was only fighting him again to humor you all, but he's still dead to me since I killed him once. I never recognized the Twilight before and I won't start now.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Oh have fun ZK, but your dead so Im going to ignore you. So I will adress zeik... There is this matter about removing my power from me? This "pentagram" really wont work, and I have comic book evidence to prove that what your doing really wont work Zeik. I know that you guys are used to getting your way when you god hack your way to victory, but you both fail this time... miserably for multitudes of reasons... this is quite the viscissitude, but Ill try to explain it the best way I can.

You see... when Doctor Doom tried to force the power cosmic out of the silver surfer by beating him sense less and using the ultimate nullifier it didnt work because we all know that the surfers power is sealed within the board which was in a totally dimension at the time, so sure the surfer was weakened, but his cosmic base was in the board thus any attempt to remove his powers had to go through the board. My cosmic base is carbon atoms... all of them, I did that in my training, and since you cant eliminate all carbon atoms in the universe, and you didnt take out the unimind (me) the power cosmic still exists as long as the real me still has its carbon atoms. So dont try and tell me what I cant and can do zeik. I mean your really comin out your box and you look like a damn fool. Think of what you did as pouring the water out of a cup linked to a keg of water feeding in to that cup... if you take out the keg then no more wa-wa. And the keg is still around, and that keg is linked to thousands of cups. I mean this shouldnt be new to you Ive been operating through clones since the nightmare started so if you would have: "linked all your execution blasts to me" knowing that the trail existed ((which you dont)) then it would have been perfectly possible. But you both fail... real hard, so try again. Id be happy to oblidge.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Go ahead and ignore me. I'll still very much be here. I can't remember the exact word for it, but as long as one country recognizes a nation, that nation exists. The same goes for me on the NONAHG.

*peace*
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:56 pm

two words dont care. now im leaving to go be dead on the chaos. as for the nightmare to hell with it. nothing personal just dont need the drama
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:15 am

*sits back and reclines in a lay-z-boy chair*
what was that? the sound of epic fail?
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:34 am

Excuse me..who is that referred to
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:49 am

Zeik: Hey since we dont like khams power cosmic, even though he hasnt god-hacked with it, and has been doing legit things ever since he got it... i dont know... LETS TAKE IT SINCE WE CAN DO WHATVER WE WANT EVEN IF ITS CLEARLY UNJUSTIFIED!!!

ZK: OK!!!!!!!!!!!! how do we do that if we dont know what the hell it is or how to take it away...

Zeik: I dont know, Ill just make something up and expect it to work since I am Zeik ha ha
*zeik does the fable 1 "ha ha"*

ZK: ok... and Ill just... uh... DODECAGRAM!!!! ((jace vocie))
*zeik and zk preform what they did to mahk-x*

-meanwhile in the training with gaia and tj*
Me: *my eyes flare open* woah... that wasnt nice
Gaia: what happened?
Me: they tried to take my power cosmic...
Gaia: do they know what the power cosmic is or how to get rid of it affectively?
*my hand crackles with crimson staticy energy as I ball up a fist, I then slightly chuckle*
Me: guess not... but that was my favorite clone though.
*we shrug and continue what we were doing*

---fail...---
try again next time though, just fight the me who is on the throne, and when I loose eliminate all carbon atoms from the universe, that should do the trick
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:04 am

well thats not how it went at all...funny..but not that way at all
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:04 pm

I was a spoof, which is a satirical mockery of an event. Satirical meaning sarcastic. It was not meant to be exact, so duh... thats not how it went, but it was a damn good summary and fail nonethelss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To make sure I got noticed...   To make sure I got noticed... Empty

Back to top Go down

To make sure I got noticed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: !!!BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!! :: RULES-
Jump to: