Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Enjoying a quiet meal EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Enjoying a quiet meal EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoying a quiet meal EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Enjoying a quiet meal EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Enjoying a quiet meal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Enjoying a quiet meal Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:33 pm

*sits at the bar drinking sake enjoying the music that is playing* man i love this song *takes a nother sip*
Back to top Go down
Tatu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Tatu

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:39 pm

A bolt of lightning comes schreeching down destroying the whole room..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:43 pm

*i still st's in the destroyed room drinking my sake*wow you sure can make an entrance *takes fina sip of drink*
Back to top Go down
Tatu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Tatu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:45 pm

"Abari uchiha..draw a weopon and stand ready iam your prey" A stern women walks in with a large lance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:50 pm

*throw's as i draw my Tsuichi blade and takes my stance* lady's first *gribs the hilt of blade tightly
Back to top Go down
Tatu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Tatu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:55 pm

"thunder specter" Her lance glows a bright yellow brimming with electricity. she then moves forward at the speed of lightning coming in with lance jabs .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:59 pm

*i place my earth blade in a deffensive stance as you lightning jabs comes through,as i stand firm and come at you with jabs of my own*
Back to top Go down
Tatu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Tatu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:03 am

she shows no sign of slowing down infact her attacks get faster.She eventualy kicks your sword up and hits at your blind spot with a blunt edge.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 am

*takes the hit as i grab the blunt edge with my hand and throws you into the air as i apply chakra to my hands as i come down for a crushing blow to the back of the head*
Back to top Go down
Tatu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Tatu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:13 am

She takes it and goes flying but cathes herself.." This might prove entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:45 pm

*comes down with blade on my back* i sure hope it is *rushes at you with my blade at my siide skidding acroos the floor as two rock waves formm and comes towards you while im still rushing at you*
Back to top Go down
Tatu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Tatu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:11 pm

She bats the rock waves away like it was childs play.. then simply raises her causing a bolt fall between the two . using it simply to temporaly blind him. as she sends a shockwave across the ground at you by tapping her foot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:20 pm

*feels the shockwaves in front of him as I jump high into the air holding my head* damn that’s painful *regains composer as I head towards you with earth around my body, like a body armor as I come down with a furry of slashes aiming towards you*
Back to top Go down
Tatu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Tatu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:25 pm

She without hesitating parrys his hits one after another just hiting hard enough to keep abari propelled in air .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:34 pm

damn she's fast, but I’m faster *starts to quicken up my pace as I land on the ground still swinging as I start to move forward pushing you back, I then do a upward slash to knock you off balance as I go for a hit to the stomach with the hilt of my blade*
Back to top Go down
Tatu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Tatu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:40 pm

her body is thrown off balence being flexible she does a handstand like manuver grabing his sword with her feet giving it a toss before elegantly landing back on her feet pointing her lance at abari."No mercy to the hunter"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:55 pm

Wow you’re a little bit too serious but lets see if you can with stand this *I take my blade and burst into flash bang as I go at immense speed all around your body slicing at you as I go into the air coming down for my final strike*
Back to top Go down
Tatu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Tatu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:09 pm

She was able to block most of the small hits . she was known as being fast as lightning. the last hit failed for she said one word . "burst" the lance bolted out a bunch of lightning in the form of odd ghosts grabing him in the middle of his final strike binding him enough for her to use her free hand to shoot an odd ball of energy.. it didnt hit abari instead it blew up right beside him taking out the area . she was a bit injured from abaris attack but this would put them both at injured level.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:19 pm

*pants* wow you generals don’t be playing, here *I sheathe my blade and takes a final stance this, will and shall be the final strike. But before we end this what is your name warrior?
Back to top Go down
Tatu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Tatu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:58 pm

"I guess its okay to tell that to dead man..iam Tatu and this match is over.." she struck a attack pose and electricity began to form a ball around her whole body and she flew forward in the ball as more ghosts strap down his legs thered be no way of moving . "your armor is nothing this electricty disinagrates whatever it hits ." She blasts into Abari.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:56 pm

*still hwld down from the ghost power* well then i guess it has to come down to this then, *i let out a huge amount of chakra from my body,and then converts the armor into more chakra as i send a huge ball of power coming from my mouth towards you*
Back to top Go down
Tatu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Tatu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 1:52 pm

"Fine then double K.0 Kage see you in hell" Blasting right into abari she took the hit but without him dodging it was a forgone conclution there attacks ment both an imanate death.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:58 pm

*as Tatu "dies" she disappears in a bolt of lightning and returns to me, leaving abari there dead*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:47 pm

*darkness and light both surronds my body as i dissapears*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a quiet meal   Enjoying a quiet meal Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying a quiet meal
Page 1 of 1