Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Respect Among Shinobi EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Respect Among Shinobi EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Respect Among Shinobi EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Respect Among Shinobi EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Respect Among Shinobi EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Respect Among Shinobi EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Respect Among Shinobi EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Respect Among Shinobi EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Respect Among Shinobi EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Respect Among Shinobi EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Respect Among Shinobi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Respect Among Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Respect Among Shinobi   Respect Among Shinobi EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:36 pm

Attention all shinobi. There seems to be a very big problem with respect inside the village. Now then. This pertains to respecting ranks. Ranks have been given for a reason. If you are of lower rank of someone else, then you are to respect that level of power. It does not matter whether you are a PRO at Rping or just a rookie. Confidence is one thing, but being cocky for no reason is comepletely uncalled for. This also pertains to any shinobi from Bursting Energy. No matter what rank you may be in your own village, YOU WILL RESPECT THOSE OF HIGH RANK AND AUTHORITY WITHIN OURS. Also, when you are posting with each other, we would appreciate it if there wasn't little comments being posted after each and every post being made. If something was done and you don't like it, then consult one of our Anbu, Sanin (Akumushinzo), or Kages and WE will take care of it. If not, then you will just have to deal with it. THIS IS NOT AN ONLINE MMO! So it is just common courtesy, let alone common sense, to leave out side/personal comments. That is what PM's are for. This does not mean to harass other Shinobi.

There is a reason that the Power Heirarchy post was made. Those power levels should be repected to the fullest. They have earned those recognitions within this village, and therefore there shall be no reason why they should not be respected. This is not stating that they can not be beaten or surpassed, but they are basically the strongest in those categories for a reason. In this forum, you are to grow stronger. And depending on the effort you put forth, you will rise in ranks. But as long as you are lower than someone else, then they will be respected when it comes to power. The Power Heirachy is always updated.

Those who decide to disrepect any shinobi within this village in any post, the thread will simply be locked. IF you decide to do this repeatedly, then THIS WILL RESULT IN BAN!!! Thank you for your attention and enjoy your time within Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Respect Among Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect Among Shinobi   Respect Among Shinobi EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:49 pm

damn what happened shiro?
Back to top Go down

Respect Among Shinobi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: !!!BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!! :: RULES-
Jump to: