Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.???   Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Ya know, if you make a "dark" shield and I blast fire, fire is stronger.

In what possible way could darkness actually be power or for that matter have a physical form.....how can darkness be formed??...other than shadows.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.???   Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:04 pm

asure me you kidd
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.???   Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:06 pm

darkness could make many diffrent formes its an elemnt of gravity usually.

but mostly darkness is raw energy that can take any form. basic matter fused with negative emotion it can take any physical shape and grows stronger with ones mind power, level of hatred and of course youd need dark energy chakra of some sort too.

come on fight the king of darkness and find out how fast I kick your fire ass.

Last edited by vashy_chan on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.???   Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:07 pm

what he said its kinda like chakra it self
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.???   Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:12 pm

O and to let you know fire doesent come close to trumping darkness. all attacks are based on your chakra level.

lets say you attacked with fire and I formed a shield of darkness.

your a gennin where as I am a sannin my shield would eat the crap out of some lame gennin fire ball.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.???   Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 12:39 am

so dark energy is a form of gravity? thats where the bases of dark energy come from?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.???   Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 12:46 am

gravity in the form of dark matter .

Now this topic is mispaced and irrelevent Im locking it sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.???   Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare ninjas....what the hell excatly is dark energy.???
Page 1 of 1