Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 pm

A room covered in purple, the drapes hung from the bed, to cover up the view. The wall were covered in a nice lavender, the scent was even in the air, a king size bed was set in the middle of the room, with a little desk next to it, on the far right side of the room was Aiyu's closet and on the opposite side of that was a big desk that contained three journals and a notebook of Aiyu's findings. The floor was covered in flower petals particural rose petals, she liked the way that they clashed against the light purple wall parper.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Aiyu opened her door and flopped down on her bed, she turned over and looked at her desk.
"I need something new?"
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:40 pm

"zeik can be seen running at an ungodly speed only to combat roll hard as hell into aiyu's window" AIYU!!!! "zeik stands up brushing the glass off his body and not once looks at her bed and even kept his eyes closed. he didn't want to find her naked and be ruder then her was for bursting though her window,but it had to be done" AIYUUU WHY DID YOU RESIGN YOUR RANK???? "zeik still looking at a wall taps his foot repeatedly" well come on out with it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:58 pm

"I wanted to...become a maid".
"I can't live with responsiblity that big as Vice Captain. I'm not nearly as good enough, so I resigned my rank to be of some better use and to mull things over".

Aiyu looked up at Zeik.

"Besides, I wasn't very great anyway."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:16 am

"zeik turns to aiyu and opens his eyes slowly..." aiyu..stop beating yourself up. being a good ninja takes time and dedication...to be honest that goes for anything you do in life. "zeik walks over to her and flicks her on the forehead" what when you realize you cant mop a floor to your masters standers you'll quit that too?? "zeik leans into aiyu's face all but glaring at her yet still smiling showing he wasn't mad"..im your captain and if you think you cant make it as a ninja then so be it "zeik sighs and leans back up walking over to the window he broke and climbing back out it"..i believed in you..why couldn't you "zeik jumps from the window and lands on the ground, he turns around smiling to aiyu once more and waves his hand the pieces of the window begins to collect them selves and the window is fixed"...if you change your mind let me know. you know where to find me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Aiyu fell to her knees in both shame and pride.
She enjoyed her time as a ninja, true she did but she would get fustrated and upset with her skills.
"Dont give a guilt trip!"
Tears began to stream from her eyes she wiped them away with the back of her hand, hoping that they would stop. She wanted to become better she wanted to do that on her own first.

"Soka..."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:53 am

"zeik hearing the tears of aiyu turn back and shadow warp back inside"...i wasn't quilting you..i was just letting you know...how i felt about the situation
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:08 pm

"You shoudn't care anyway..." she turned her head avoiding his face.
"Sorry to disappoint you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:52 pm

--time skipped--
Aiyu headed over to her closet.
"I never really got rid of all of my personailties..uhm"
"Lets go for a slick strong look this time."
Aiyu raded her closets in search for the perfect look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Aiyu changed clothes and headed down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:53 pm

--in the last time frame--

....i wasnt disappointed..."zeik heaves a heavy sigh and walks back to the window" i feel as though my word will only fall upon death ears with you "zeik jumps back out the window and disappears from site"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:17 am

(is it possible to raid this place and make it your home? o.0)
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:17 am

(i guess if you dont mind disrespecting the dead..)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:23 am

(she turned to an antagonist......>.> )
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:31 am

(still died and before that she was a ninja of the nightmare but like i said it is as you wish)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:33 am

(I was only wondering, I live with tigen XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom   Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyu's Lovely Bedroom
Page 1 of 1