Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro

Go down 
+7
vashy_chan
mahk-x
Kai Ishidate
Lucius Blackthorn
Terry
Orochi Kyokai
Zeik Hellgate
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:33 am

Aiyu opened up her door to her home she walked in finally feeling at home. She ran down the hall into her first bedroom, she threw off all her clothes and snuggled into her nice soft comforter. She rolled around for a bit as she turned on her side she began to drift into a slow sleepy state.

Last edited by Aiyu Motto on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:51 am

Aiyu placed the covers over her head to get customed to seeing her body. She looked at it throughly, her thick curvy legs, along with her smooth hips. She sighed lightly as she placed her hand along her stomach, as she took in a deep breath. Aiyu turned her index finger into ice and slowly cut across her abdomen, she was hoping to draw a bit of blood or maybe more of it.

Her blood was of a bright red color, it was darker then before. Before Zeik had placed a small dose of Hell fire within her body. Aiyu placed her finger in the confides of her mouth, the ice melted but she could feel the simple sting of pain as her blood ran down her throat. A tickle? A tingle? Either way it wasn't so bad, she then licked off the blood from her palm. She might have been enjoying it a bit to much for her taste. But who would take away a simple pleasure of her own blood.

"I've got it!" a slick sweet smile slid across her face as she sucked on her fingers for the longest. "Everything happens for a reason? So maybe this is my finding of a great new power that could help me...grasp hold of my true potienally!?" she sighed lightly as she thought of mere sleep. "To much work, but I'll make it up to them both," Aiyu smiled as she lifted her head from the colors, she wrapped her body in the covers lets her blood bleed on her nice blanket. She would wash it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:27 am

Aiyu sprung up quickly.
"Wait?" Aiyu quickly thought to herself of the day that Zeik placed her poison within her body.
"Nope!"
"For a moment I thought he gave me a bit of Hell Fire, guess I was wrong."
Aiyu rolled out of bed and went up stairs to her master bedroom. As she jogged up the stairs she swung open the door and she saw a huge fluffy bed. She didn't want to get it all dirty so she ran into the bathroom and she drew herself a bath to wash away both the blood and the mistake of thinking she had Hell fire within. "Uhm...I could only wish, power as such could be dangerous. Ha funny to think I would get even a tiny dose of that...uhm. Wonder if it's sweet?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:54 am

Aiyu hopped into the tub, she sighed gently to herself as she poured a bit of bubbles into her tub for both comfort and the lovely scent, her blood smelt very bad compared to old raw meat. She nearly gagged at the mere thought of raw meat.

She thought of "Oorochi" the guy who played with her emotions and praticly crushed her.
"What a jerk!" she had been mean to him the whole day but I guess in the end she got what she deserved but that doesn't mean that she has to go along with it and pretend everything and *&^(# fine and dan-dee. "I could use a drink."

Submerging herself into her bath the dryed blood from her stomach and began to heal herself as she quickly hit the water, using the molecules in the air she used them to seal up her small cut wound. "Sure can be lonely but who needs him anyway!" She was ticked if she was lucky it would pass she couldn't stand being negative, it's just not like her. She smiled as she held onto the side of the bath tub, she pressed her chest again the nice plastic of the tub.

Tilting her head to the side she rested it on her arm and prayed that she would find a good solution to her relationship problems. "Maybe it wasn't really meant to be,....enough already" she submerged her head completely in the tub hoping for death to come.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:05 am

She came up for a bit of air.

"No one was coming." She laughed at herself. "Completely naded in a tub and already I'm willing to seduce a bystander". She laughed out loud now, as she rised off the bubbles from her body she got out the tub and walked over to the door. She grabbed her robe and opened the door, letting a bit of cold air wash away her thoughts she put on her bathrobe and ran across the hall to jump on her bed NEW fluffy bed, it smelled of lavender and "..." she sighed gently as she slightly blushed in embrassment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:11 am

Aiyu long hair rested along side her pillow, it looked like it was the flow of a river or a waterfall maybe. She sighed gentle as she snuggled into her covers. Maybe life wouldn't be so bad, she just had to be strong about the whole suituation. That was the key. It felt like her life was starting all over again.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:17 am

"zeik walks up to the new home which he had his digi friends build zeik pets a passing by eevee" huh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:05 pm

--Time Skip--

Aiyu woke up with her hair all fuzz'd up. She sighed in deeply relif but she was really happy to be living in her new home. Maybe she'd run around naked, Nah that would be to much. She smirked as she stretched out her arms and gave a big yawn.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:08 pm

"zeik for some reason had fallen asleep in the field playing with random pokemon mostly eevee's" ..i came here for a reason..o well "zeik had forgotten his reason for coming to aiyu's house and decided to continue to cuddle with eevee until he figured it out"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Aiyu made her way to the shower which was right next to the bath, it was completely seprated. Aiyu smiled as she took off her robe and she stepped into the shower, she turned on the cold water as she let it hit her face she realized she wouldn't be in paradise for long. She had to fight Zeik and soon or else she'd end up like so many others. It wasn't an option, defeat is not an option to her.

"What a day, but nows the time to pratice out my new move" she smirked lightly, she waited for silence to come she knew it was always around her so what better time then in the shower to tap into the power of her mind. She took in a deep breath. her chest rose and fell when she took in every bit of air. The water that was hitting her body froze into sharp icicles she broke off a piece and she cut her self on her abdomen once more, the blood spilled over her thighs to her ankles, she may have cut to deeply but whatever it wouldn't matter.

"Bloody Massacre" the blood on her abdomen began to spill out even more, she quickly placed her palm on her stomach letting the blood gather on the palm of her hand it also began to ride up to her arm and then to her neck, Aiyu placed her hand on her shoulder she then extened her blood covered hand toward the shower head and a thick blade formed, she even created a handle. Aiyu traced over the blade to tighten the molecules ups a bit more, she compacted them down into a tight form and she smiled at her marvelous work.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:43 pm

*i walk up to the door of Aiyu's new house, ingoring Zeik who was cuddling with a random eevee... completely uncharacteristic*

wonder if she's forgiven me yet??....maybe i should just come back later

*i stand outside the door deciding wether or not to knock, before long i decide to knock and wait for a response*
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:52 pm

*I walk up behind Orochi passing by Zeik cuddled with a random eevee*
I wonder what Aiyu been up too.
*I notice orochi*
I wonder why he's here? I am going to nice.
*I tap him on the shoulder*
Whats up Orochi?
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:22 pm

*i turn around after being tapped*

oh!..hey Terry, nothing much, what about you?
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:30 pm

"zeik stands up and takes the eevee with him"..holy shit terry orochi..when...man never mind "zeik starts walking away and an army of eevee's follow him"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:32 pm

Aiyu sighed but as she raised her hand she released the ice from it's state and the water fell on the floor of the shower with a thud. Her blood slowly washed down the drain, then her shower started again. She smiled as she turned off the water.

She ran over to the mirror in the bathroom, as she looked at her apperance she sighed with deep regret, she didn't like this look any more. Maybe I should let one of them choose for me Aiyu what do you think? Ah, lets see, I like this look

Aiyu gentle closed her eye's when she opened them back but she had long green light blue hair and red eye's. She smiled at her mere apperance in the mirror. Aiyu placed her hand over her wound and healed it on contact, as she did this she used her other hand to pull open her closet.

She taken a few things with her in sercret last night. She smiled at a cute nurse outfit that would fit her new look. She put on her thigh highs then she placed her kunais and her needles on her left thigh. She stood on her tippy toes to reach her katana. Once she grabbed it she placed it on her back and rode the banester down the stairs to the second floor. She went down the next one then the last one, she then ran to the door.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:38 pm

*having heard footsteps from inside i turn around and wait for the door to open*

it's me..Orochi

*my voice was just loud enough for me to be heard as i contiued waiting outside*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Aiyu smirked as she fixed her uniform, she also made sure that her nurse hat was in place.
She opened the door quickly and as she saw Kyokai she noticed Terry behind him as well as Zeik.
"Hey, what can I do for you all today?"

She bowed her head to them and she stood back from the door welcoming them into her house. She couldn't help but smile she loved it, it was so shiny and new.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Im good Orochi. How are you ? Did I just see who I think I did cuddling a eevee?

*I bow to Aiyu*

Hey Aiyu! Long time no see.
I came because I heard you moved out the complex
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 pm

yes..you did...scary

*i walk in and take a look around*

nice place..i want mines to be like this..anyway i'm just here to visit, it HAS been a while
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:02 pm

She had a slight nervous giggle. "Yeah...about that. I had business to attend to so I had no choice."

Aiyu turned to Terry and she gave him a look that was kind with cold. "Yeah. I moved out. I couldn't restrict getting shot. Joking no seriously though I hated that house and Zeik was kind enough to give me one". She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Its great to see you Aiyu.
*I smile at Aiyu*
I agree with you Orochi. That was a scary sight. I should have taken a picture.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:09 pm

"What are you all talking about" Aiyu leaned over and looked past Zeik to see an army of eevee.
"Should I ask?" She looked up at Terry and then back at Kyokai.

She laughed a little inside as she saw all of those eevee.
"Uhm..they are pretty cute. Maybe I'll get one".
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:13 pm

"one of the younger eevee's turn around and run to terry. it smiles and nods with him cutely before biting his lip and running back to the fading zeik"

(is it still cute)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:17 pm

(It's adorable XD)

"Hey uhm.. Terry you want some ice for your lip?" She titled her head as she asked. It looked like it was throbbing a little.
She smiled as she went to the kitchen without his simple reply. She went into the ice box and she pulled out a few pieces for him to use.
She wrapped them in a cloth and headed back to the door, "Here you go." Aiyu handed him the ice.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:21 pm

(fuck..i lose again. o well)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next