Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro

Go down 
+7
vashy_chan
mahk-x
Kai Ishidate
Lucius Blackthorn
Terry
Orochi Kyokai
Zeik Hellgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 pm

((I posted ?))
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:34 pm

((disregard))
*i take a sip of the vodka*
better with age. so.......uh, why did you become a ninja?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:37 pm

"I became a ninja because I knew that I could gain more power".
She turned to Kai taking yet another sip.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:46 pm

ahhh...power...the motivation behind 90% of ninja
*i chuckle as i take another sip of vodka*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:02 pm

"You could say that, but..." she leaned in a bit toward Kai.
"I'm in it for the friends and I'm getting to know myself in the process."
She smiled as she sppraoched Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:56 pm

*i lean in a bit as aiyu does*
thats a different reason...how's that goin?
*i smile back*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:01 am

"Not so good, but I'm working on it!".
She smirked as she walked over to her couch, she floped down and took a deep breath.
"I hope I can tame what's inside me".
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 am

*i walk over and lean on the wall next to the couch and twirl the star*
heh, sounds easier said than done
*i look up at the ceiling*
hope you get the hang of it. i dont wanna knock on the door and get killed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:08 pm

"I dont want you knock on the door and get killed either."
"But I'm going to go bed." Aiyu rose from the couch and headed up to her bedroom. She turned around to say one more thing to Kai.
"Kai you know your way out, I have somethings to do."
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:26 pm

*i smile*
sure thing.
*i turn and head to the door and walk out*
see ya around
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:49 pm

--time skipped--

Aiyu fixed up the place a bit then headed up to her bedroom.
He could let himself in.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:52 pm

*Orochi walks in with a long line of prinnies carrying various tools and such behind him, once inside he looks around, wondering where he could put his things, and where he would sleep*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Aiyu went down stairs and she walked up to Kyo.
"Guest bedroom is down the hall if you need a place to sleep. Or you could join me but if not then you can put the prinnies upstairs, second floor and your tools can be kept in a safe in your bedroom or mine. Which ever you'd prefer.." She waved and hand and walking over to the kitchen getting ready to prepare a meal.

Aiyu grew out her hair, it had turned into a light silky blue. She wore preist clothes and she carried a bow and arrow on her back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Aiyu prepared a cake and a few sandwhichs to settle her hunger as well as his. She set the plate of food and cake right next to exh other and she grabbed a slice and she picked up a sandwhich and began to each slowly. Aiyu placed a small barrier around Kyokai then she moved him to her bedroom.

Last edited by Aiyu Motto on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:50 pm

*i burst into the room out of a flash of silver light destorying almost everything in the area and peer down and aiyu*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:56 pm

A whicked snickered escapes from Aiyu's lips.
A black ball opened up, full wings spread out.
She looks up toward her attacker.

"COuldn't wait until the cake was even finished what a shame."

Aiyu quickly reached back for her bow, forming her arrow.
"Beg for mercy... Breaking Point"
Aiyu fired out her arrows toward the sky.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:01 pm

you joined a lost cause aiyu....ill give you ten seconds to redeem your self.....
*i look up at the sky and stand motionless*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Aiyu gave a bit of chakra to her wings, ascending to the sky she flew further up to be next to the moon, she reformed all of her arrows around her aimed at her enemy. Her black wings looked heavenly, god like against the moonlight behind her. For once she felt excitement, sheer pleasure within her. Running through her viens.
She wouldn't give it up, how could she?

"Ne-ver...In anycase give me a good reason. Though you really dont have to. You shouldn't waste your breath unless you have something worthy to say." Aiyu gave a slight chuckle.

"But either way. Aiyu died a long time ago."
"I just love pretending to be something I'm not."
Aiyu drew her katana from her blouse.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:09 pm

*my hand starts to crackle with crimson cosmic energy no doubt it will alerady over for aiyu; at the same time a blood lust consumes mahk-x that has not been seen in a LONG time*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm

"Gaining a be of insanity. I dont need that, the blood good enough for me..." A sharp slick cut dug into Aiyu's skin, causing her to bleed visously. She smirked as she rasied her arm to her lips. Slowling beginning to lick off the blood. She pulled out her dagger and threw it at mahk-x.

"Perpetual Night"
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:23 pm

*the dagger hits me following a loung CHINK sound...i look up at aiyu and a crimson ball forms in my hands*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Aiyu raised her hands into the air, the hydrogen in the air forms into a iceberg 50 ft tall. With a sharp tip, she threw it at mahk-x. The iceberg slammed into the house, it would only leave only seconds to dodge.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:36 pm

*the iceberg breaks on impact shattering everywhere...mahk-x's diamond skin and diamond bones renderd him nearly un breakable*
*i appear infront of aiyu and begin to strangle her like a helpless fish draining all of her chakra enjoying the sight of her squirm in my hands*
let this be a lesson to all of your kind aiyu...the nightmare wont hesitate to kill every last one of you
*i let aiyu go in the air fully drained and global fist her down to the ground breaking the sound barrier on the way destorying the house in the process*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 pm

"I'll at least die supporting my master".
"Ha-"
She laughed as she stood to her feet, coughing up blood she held her sword in her hand and stood her stance.

"Forever loyal. To the one I love."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Im going to enjoy this...
*i land on the ground and hold aiyu infront of me wit the flick of a finger seizing control of the carbon atoms in her body*
please tell me the one you love isnt orochi?
*i then proceed to poke holes through aiyu leaving her alive*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next