Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach

Go down 
+8
ZK
Tigen
Kay-no
Kai Ishidate
Aeon Revorse
Lukas
Zeik Hellgate
mahk-x
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach Empty
PostSubject: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:29 pm

We ((me and zk)) decided to take an example and post a topic where everyone comes and give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to the character. If you cant back up your claim then I really dont wanna hear what you have to say....so when you respond to this topic you may comment on mahk-x as a whole

Kage'ness
is he fair?
does he get the job done?
is he nice?
other

Battle
can you understand him?
does he suck?
does he fight unfair?

Rp'ing
can you understand him?
how is his character?
ect...

so im all for this...dish it out, and no I wont kill you...trust.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:36 pm

hey..i wanna know what people think of zeik....dont hold back let me have it
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:36 pm

lol make one!!!
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Hm...kham your the gentler kage, your too nice XD yet all your other skills are good, sometimes your fair but that's 90% of the time XD , but you kinda let people have there way most of the time, yet if I'm wrong let me know!
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 pm

I want one too!!!

But I'll give you some feedback Kham

Kage'ness
is he fair?= I haven't seen any unfair things lately.
does he get the job done?=Yes I would say so.
is he nice?= Nice? I'm not too sure about this one...maybe it's tough love

Battle
can you understand him?=Yea I understand everything you type
does he suck?=By no means
does he fight unfair?=Well the only reason I would see an unfair fight is that,your strength is massive. So when fighting technically anyone should lose against you in one hit. But people always block, which probably shouldn't happen...so it's kinda confusing.

The RPing is good just like the Kage'ness.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:43 pm

thank you aeon for the analytical approach, and I completly agree with the last comment about my strength...it does get confusing
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:44 pm

*gives the twinkling, guy sensei thumbs up*
you rock as a kage...no flaws ican think of...besides the fact that i was ganondorf stomped XP!...wait, thats not a flaw, thats a personal grudge i have...nevermind. no flaws, except for the niceness thing lukas said...when your nice you are a TAD bit too nice
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:45 pm

LMAO YOU MEAN TOO MUCH NICE XD
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:45 pm

But even still, it's confusing but it still gets its point across ((if that makes sense))
So it shouldn't be ignored...during the battle I think the fighter will just have to come to that unspoken agreement type thing.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:48 pm

usually when im hitting someone i refrain from using ALL jutsu, but when I want to really hurt them I will give my strength a label so they can kno how to take the hint

HAVE YOU SEEN A GANNONDORF STOMP!!! THAT SHIT HURTS!!! THAT STOMP HURTS SO BAD IT FREEZES TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Are you fair?: To fair
Do you get the job done? Yea
Nice? Cosign with Aeon

Can I understand your fighting: Quite..
Do you suck? No No
Do you fight unfair? I wouldn't say so

RPing is good. I like mahk-x even if he is old and mean XP
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:52 pm

thank you everyone, but im lookin for ppl who I have possibly wronged in the past or think that they can do a better job than I can... Or ppl who just plain hate me...now is your time to shine

and consider your integrity as well before doing this because I am prepared....
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:55 pm

KHAM, I FEEL AS IF I CAN BE THE ALMIGHTY SUPREME RULER OF THE ENTIRE UNIVE-- No, seriously, you're doing great~! I just wanted to make my mark on this topic WITHOUT PISSING ON IT *zips pants* like a damn dog... I have nothing against you in any way, You're.. just so good as a Kage. *teardrop, dramatic flying away*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:57 pm

aww tigen...bless yo heart lil'child...

COME ON HATERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:59 pm

lol you want some haters?
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:59 pm

*pisses on topic like i did Zeik's*

Yes we want haters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 am

Kage-ness
Haavent seen many Kage activities done...?
Yes he's fair
Nice???...hell no....

Battle
Yes, one of the better typists of the site
No, he does not suck by a long shot
No, he's not fair... not because he cheats, but because fighting him period is unfair

RP'ing
Yes i understand him
His character is good, specially since Marvel is the shiz also he has a good story (yes, i read it all)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:06 am

Eh, probably gonna get smacked with another "haha I proved you wrong" later on, but what the hell..

Kage'ness
is he fair? : For the most part, some judgments he makes I still find really questionable.
does he get the job done? : At least; he can go way overboard sometimes ._.;
is he nice? : AHAHAHA

Battle
can you understand him? : For the most part
does he suck? : His character, nah. But fighting him never seems to be any fun at all 'cause of how he handles all that power.
does he fight unfair? : If you're anything less than a Sannin then yeah. I'll go back to that "fight" with Lucius when he simply uppercutted him and walked off after asking him to give his all. Also when he was ranking Alyss, countering and beating her to a pulp with sentences compared to her paragraphs of detail.

Rp'ing
can you understand him? : Again, mostly.
how is his character? : His character's an elitist dick, to be brutally honest. Intimidating to be around and always forcing you to be on mental guard. Maybe a good thing in the long run, but quite discomforting..
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Male Number of posts : 763
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:21 am

Skye hit the nail on the head for me. I wouldn't be on his team if I didn't respect him though. It works out in the end...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:28 am

((i appreciate you all for following the formatt that shows that you all pay attention to deatail))

Orochi: Well the only bad thing is how nice I am, and how fighting me in unfair...Ive played the role of a lower ninja in the past with several characters ((i do this to test and see how ppl treat one another on the lower level)) and its not supposed to be "fair" to fight any of the higher ups because your simply not on their level. Granted I DUMB MYSELF DOWN SO FAR so I wont be killing you guys...my strength is collosal, and my jutsu are worse than the zeik ((devil)) himself... which is why when im fighting a lowbie I use earthbending and taijutsu most of the time and still try to seem like a "kage" in the process. Believe it or not its hard...real real real hard.... I appreciate your crit, but I dont see my self changing that in anyway shape or form. I have to be somewhat strict to get my points across, but I do see you coming to me for advice sometimes and leaving satisfyed...grated it was me who got you acclimated to the site in the first place ((mikazuki...))

Skye: I coined the "power hungry bigot" and "hisokaskye" term just for you...but lets adress your probs with me... Again the way I handle my strength is so hard to do, you cant even begin to fathom the difficulties. I believe I handle my power pretty damn well since no one is dead and I dont go around spamming global fists taking off ppls heads and such ((Even though I can)) I "uppercutted" you am I right? Thats the only run in I had with lucius except for your thirst to insert yourself and check me on how my cosmic abillities have no limits which you did not have a place in whatsoever...but I think you got the point from that experience. As far as me being an elitist...I honestly cant begin to fathom how you would get that impression because you ALWAYS catch me at a bad time. Tigen vs Kay-no...you responded to me... i was tired and responded to you back... you kept asking me about the power cosmic on and off site... I typed you an essay about how foolish you are. I dont think im a member of an elite force who does not have to answer to anyone, which is why I made this topic... I believe your insult is improperly thrown. Ranking Exams... stop spamming ranking exams...its not the best way to rank up...which is why I sent you packing. My persona as being intimidating only comes natural on and off site...cant really help that, and that will not change. It obviously works!
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:33 am

I FORGOT ABOUT ALYSS'S RANKING EXAM

you see alysss...I preform my ranking exams WAY differently than everyone else. Usually I use the pwn and rank technique where I see if the genin is a good sport and has a good respect for power. I can tell if your good a grammar right off the bat so thats no biggie....Whether or not your powers are good is on you, but I judge those last wholisticly. Im lookin for knowledge of rules, sportsmanship, attitude and other small intracacies that make ranking exams with me so FUN!!!

I was gonna give you chuunin if you didnt complain and take the beating that you had coming for so long...which you didnt do...its really not that big of a deal. Im not being unfair im just being different in my technique. If you prefer that I let you wail on me then ill do it just for you and no one else!!!
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:38 am

Yep, that right there's exactly the reason I really didn't want to post here in the first place. Somehow I thought you wouldn't pull another stunt to make me look like an idiot and a whiner, but hey, I guess I was wrong again. To clean it up just a tad bit though, you never ranked any of my characters, so.. I'm not sure who you're refering to as far as the Ranking Exams go.

For all else, there's really just no point in saying any more. If you can't take criticism in your own topic, then why make one?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:40 am

I wasnt trying to make you look foolish... I remeber I ranked lucius once upon a time...something with a energy sword that broke on my forhead,but thats besides the point. That wasnt my intention...but if you feel like your being attacked in some way thats on you my man... and the disclaimer was to check your own integrity before posting... meh oh well
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:31 am

Are you fair?: Yes
Do you get the job done? Yea
Nice? Your somewhat nice

Can I understand your fighting: Indeed
Do you suck? Hells no
Do you fight unfair? I would say so. Not that your RP in or moves is unfair its the way you describe them. To me you have uses a Godplex form of RP where you pretty much have the say so in battle. Like how you can change the carbon signitures in people as well as use the terrain of any battle a person is in to your advantage. But thats really it, otherwise I have no probs with you.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach   Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach Empty

Back to top Go down

Mahk-X A Wholistic Approach
Page 1 of 1