Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro

Go down 
+7
vashy_chan
mahk-x
Kai Ishidate
Lucius Blackthorn
Terry
Orochi Kyokai
Zeik Hellgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 pm

(I really like Eevee's because they can evolve into a Ninetails)
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:24 pm

*I get bitten by the eevee*
What the heck?!!?!?
You little......
*I lip starts to throb and I take the ice*
Thank you Aiyu.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:25 pm

(umm aiyu thats vulpix. eevee evolves into flareon,vaporeon,jolteon,glaceon,leafeon,umbreon and espeon.)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm

((Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 Facepalm2))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:28 pm

(Ah! Eevee=Espeon that's my friends nickname. Either way It was a simple mistake XD)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:29 pm

((The facepalm still stands. xP))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:32 pm

( So Cruel T.T your lucky I'm nice and not mean XD )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:40 pm

(simple alright...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:42 pm

(Hey man I may have issues alright but I have a valed reason behind my childish behavior, other then that. I haven't play pokemon is years. The only thing I can remember is that Ninetails was my favorite.)

Last edited by Aiyu Motto on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:42 pm

*after the conversation about eevee, and of course Terry being pwned by one i decide to say something*

eevee huh?...no thanks..prinnies are the shit...

*i then summon a prinny and think of numerous destructive things to do with it*

((lol good times))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Aiyu quickly reached for her kunai's within her pouch that rested on her thigh, she was very careful as she held it tightly within the palm of her hand. She turned toward Kyokai and she raised the kunai above her skoulder and she threw it toward his face, aiming for his mere cheeks.

"Kyo-kai...what are you up too?" She eye'd him, wondering why the prinny was there in her house.

She ran toward Kyokai with open arms, she bent down to hug the prinny so cute. A sweet laugh escaped her she continued to hug it.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:48 pm

(man arcana will pwn any prinny. keep that in mind and my luxray aint short stoppin either)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:51 pm

((Reminds me I gotta train Houndoom.. >.>))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:56 pm

(Speaking of work. Zeik we have a fight remember.)
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 pm

((ALMOST any prinny o.0))

hmm...guess prinnies are more important than..everyone here huh?...congratulations you just made this prinny one VERY unlucky bastard

*i pull out Anubis and prepare to send the prinny back to hell, the painful way*

you better enjoy that hug while you can prinny
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 pm

(ummm we need to have one or we have an existing one that i have forgotten about..or am i totally off)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:02 am

"OVER MY DEAD BODY" Aiyu swiftly stood up, she was blocking the prinny from his reach.
"I'll take it's place." Aiyu couldn't believe how cruel he could be sometimes.
Aiyu reached behind her back and she pulled out her katana, the blade ran in length a good 6 ft.
She smirked as she held the blade at his throat.

(K. I'll find one ^^)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:58 am

---Time Skipped--
Aiyu indeed a drink, she went into her fridge and pulled out a bottle of Vodka and Gin. She went to upstairs to her master bedroom, she slipped into a night gown crossing the hall she looked down. Uhm..prinny She opened the door to the main bathroom, she sat in her bathtub with one glass of vodka and one of gin. She took one after the other. Hoping to get so drunk that she might have a chance at really telling the damn demon how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:02 am

*stand outside*
I so didnt get pwned by a eevee! it just caught me offguard. they are evil
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:11 pm

*i knock on the door and put my shades on*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Aiyu woke with the startle, the sound of that hard knocking was like a heavy metal band playing right in her ear. She climbed out of her bath tub with her night gown on, she stumbled over to the bathroom door trying her best to put on her long robe. She looked into the mirror gazing at her apperance she looked like hell. She sighed as her head throbbed in pain.

"Coming!" Aiyu grabbed hold of the banster and she descended down the stairs. As reached the bottom she slammed into the door, "Ow." She grabbed the door handle and she opened the door. "Yes..." she answered in a mildly irratiated tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:32 pm

*i look at aiyu and answer in an unchanged tone*
hows it going?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:38 pm

"I'm not feeling so hot-- so if you need something let me know." She rubbed the back of her neck, her stomach lurched in pain as she felt her face show a bit of her emotion. She ran her fingers through her newly fresh green and blue hair.

"There was suppose to be a party here last night but not many people showed Thank goodness" she sighed in relief as she caught herself fixing her robe.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:44 pm

*i shrug*
i just stopped by to see how you were...since youre not feeling well, i'll stop by some other time
*i turn around, showing no emotion*
by the way, i like the hair
*the seinaru spun rapidly around me and i disappear*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:53 pm

"Thanks" Aiyu closed the door, sinking to the floor, she sighed heavliy.
"I shouldn't drink so much" she covered her eyes and she rested her other arm on her knee. Aiyu waited from the ringing of the door to stop she began to listen to the sound of the birds and the trees outside her house. She couldn't believe yesterday, so many eevee it was a bit scary but she could only smile, she got to her feet and she walked down the hall to her guest bedroom, as she crawled into her she fix her night gown one more time, then she closed her eyes for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next