Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro

Go down 
+7
vashy_chan
mahk-x
Kai Ishidate
Lucius Blackthorn
Terry
Orochi Kyokai
Zeik Hellgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:21 am

Action...Reaction...

*as you surge the crimson diamonds throughout my body I grab your face and influx darkness into your system, overflowing your body with it*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:29 am

*a veil of blue energy surrounds us both as kay-no freezes into place*
such weaknes...
*i step out of my skin simalar to that of subzero leaving kay-no wide open i then use the floating diamonds, and that of my skin to pin kay-no to the ground shackling her with the might of the staticy crimson energies on all fours....i then swirl my fingers in this split second of reaction and drive a skyscraper sized spire through her back furtherly subjecting her to my might; i then mahk- fist kay-nos face over and over*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:29 am

-_His feet untangled into the form of mutation and latched to the ground. Shiros hand goes directly through Vash's body. it wasn't even because he could move the mutation around the attack but rather it burned it away.completely leaving a gaping whole in himself.that began to fuse and sluge back together. His face almost seemed perfectly fine already. _-
"I said.. earlier.. you hot head..I fused with Zues ..completely.. it is my turn..can you survive a wound
that clears your torso..I can...."
-_Vash returns the favor but first the mutation straps on the arm of Shiro that pulsed into his body. He told SHiro again and again a head on attack from close was always going to let Vash strike back harder but this message never got through the many times before.
Vash stabbed into shiros torso and his arm formed a large holographic cannon right inside of shiro that began to spin around wildly and attach more holographic parts to it's self. until it was 50 meters long. He jumped back out of shiro's torso now the cannon pointed out to the tip of his nose.the giga abyss cannon shot off a blast that could even fracture the realality of his own mind._-
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:41 am

* I take one of the punches then "ghost" through the rest, I grab you by your head and throw you into the air and give chase I slash you*

Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki

* I slash you through 1000 times instantaneously as I activate an extremely powerful Buryoki skin, so strong that it immanates from me causing buryoki to start destroying random things on the battlefield*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:43 am

*your sword merrly chinks me one good time leaving you shaken like sora when he hits a large body*
this is so funny... i feel so alive
*i then carbon subsitution you infront of vashys mega abyss cannon blast subsituting you with shiro seizing control of your body that was fused with my cosmo diamond and saving shiro all in half an instant shiro taking most of the blast of course*

Last edited by mahk-x on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:45 am

((Lol not to intrude but which Sora? KH2 of KH? Cause in KH2 Sora has a little better recovery animation and time))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 am

lol? uh...how about.... chain of memories
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:48 am

((OH! DAMN!!! Lol!))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:51 am

((okay confused .. shiro is hit by most and then Kay took the left over... leaving them both out of commission then since it is an attack to strip away all your energy until you are absorbed it would have stoped at ripping away your energy completely.))
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:53 am

so shiro and kay are both out of commission?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 am

(((atleast no death)

Last edited by vashy_chan on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:55 am

their not dead...just kinda drained
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:57 am

-_Vash's Body formed back together nicely. now. The chakra drain from doing this was rather great so the dark energy he gathered from kay he used to speed up the process and substitute his own.
He brushed his hair a bit.. this place started as a home and now it was nothing ..you could hardly call this place rubble_-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:59 am

*Shiro was in a free fall after taking the blast, his mind began running over and over over seeing Kay being struck and turned.*

How.... How did I let this happen...

*He hit the ground hard and is left laying there basically motionless with his eyes half open and coughing up blood. His eyes were back to normal as he layed staring into the air.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:04 am

*i look and see kay-nos body skip across the barren wasteland, i casually step over shiro and away my hammer*
do you see how easily all fall before the might of the nightmare?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:07 am

"Tsk.. a pawn and nothing more...Kham..I never want to be second to you and yet I will always be in your shadow..It's a cruel fate isn't it."
-_Vash rubbed his neck and looked around the area again slowly and elegantly._-
"You'd better get shiro out of here and into the hospital.."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:15 am

i could say the same for kay-no...
*i pause because vash is right...and shiro is dying the more blood his looses*
dont consider this as a retreat...
*i turn around and pick up shiros body and sling it over my shoulder and take him back to his house we both dissapear out of a silver light*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:21 am

"All went exactly as planed then.."
-_Vash brushes off his shoulder a bit and looks into the distance a moment . It began to rain a bit seemingly at random he looked up again and even though Kham wasn't there anymore he spoke one last sentence._-
"It's good to see that the nightmare spirit still burns strong in you Kham..Take care of it."
-_He grabbed kay in his arms and walked into a dark portal._-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:55 pm

((what the fuck can i leave for a weekend and not come back to one of my ninja jumping sides..dayumm it's like the azure all over. o well zeik is gonna be emo for a while now))
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

Female Number of posts : 412
Kekkei Genkai : Hiyori Achan
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:15 pm

(I sit down on a tree branch to watch the battle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7