Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!

Go down 
+3
Rakka
Grave
Shiro Kazuma
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cleff
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Cleff

Male Number of posts : 109
Kekkei Genkai : Data, Technological, Transcendent Sound
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:28 pm

Cleff salutes "Roger, Roger sir!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:36 pm

The task is simple....

*Shiro started to take off his reverse blade from his waist as he spoke.*

All you need to do is hit me.... Sounds fair no?

*Stilll smiling, Shit tossed his blade awya from where he stood letting it land on the ground. His eyes closed as he placed his hands behind his back.*

But realize this... It is not a simple test of speed. So if you think you're going to achieve this goal in that matter, then you will no doubt fail. This is a test of how you think and how you act on a certain objective. Their is only one. You can hit me by what ever means you find nessicary. But heres the hard part.

*Cracking his neck, his playful smile began to form.*

You have 2 minutes before I step things up. For the first two minutes I will simply use nothing more than my own reactions. But, after 2 minutes, be ready to brace yourselves, because things will get harder. Now then... Everyone ready?
Back to top Go down
Cleff
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Cleff

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Cleff's eyes squinted with determination, a positive electrical surge flowing around his body and through his strings and tassels. His wings suddenly rotated so that their 3 prongs on each were aimed directly at Shiro "Tell me when, Sir!"
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

Male Number of posts : 161
Kekkei Genkai : Sealed Shadow/Armanos
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:04 am

I ready my self "Ok lets do this"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

Female Number of posts : 412
Kekkei Genkai : Hiyori Achan
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm

SHIRO... Can I try out PLEASE?
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:40 pm

*Shiny eyes*
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:17 pm

*Draws bow*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:57 pm

You all know your task...

*Closing his eyes Shiro stood with his hands still behind his back and exhaled slowly before speaking in a rather loud voice.*

The time starts... NOW.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

Male Number of posts : 161
Kekkei Genkai : Sealed Shadow/Armanos
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:22 pm

A big smile comes to my face and I use Earth Shield and the huge wall of earth shots up under Shiro-sama. ((If wall the touches you does that count as touching you?))
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:29 pm

((Come on now.. Did you think i would make it that easy.. I'm not the second fastest here for nothing ya know lol.))

*At the mere shaking of the ground, Shiro disapeared from the spot letting the ground rise and hit nothing but the ceiling of the building. He had appeared behind Grave smiling slightly with his eyes closed and a hand on his shoulder.*

To obvious. Come on now.. Be more creative.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:30 pm

*Hand Signs* EARTH STYLE: DIRT DANCER! *I Pirouette underground*
Back to top Go down
Cleff
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Cleff

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Cleff immediately started out aggressively "Transcendent Sound... Screeching Havoc!!" Cleff's wings outstretched far and his orbs omitted an intense and loud screech, though it seemed to not go farther than a few feet from Cleff's body. "Junk Mail!" Cleff spit out small squares of corrupt data which flew at Shiro in an attempt to cut him.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

Male Number of posts : 441
Location : Apotos (Homeland of Planet Ires). Now Residing in Oneoera's Dojo
Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Zesu focuses some chakra on his left arm as he focuses a bit more chakra towards his legs as well, readying himself to hit him with a Makaze Kick while holding his charka in his left arm. He then does a backflip and sends an earth-blade rock towards Shiro as he elevates his body by landing on his right hand to make a handstand and elevates his body up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:55 pm

*I appear behind Shiro, but still underground and I launch 5 water chakra arrows at Shiro*
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:03 am

*I yell* Hey guys... Let's try team work.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 am

((Damnit, Im missing out on a LOT. Shiro, you want me to stay here or make my audition in a separate thread?))
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:27 pm

*Hand Signs* WATER STYLE: GIANT SEA JUTSU! *Salt water spreads quickly across the field* *More hand signs* WATER STYLE: MERMAID TRANSFORMATION JUTSU! *I transform into a mermaid, so I can breathe and swim super fast underwater*

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 Mermaid
This is my mermaid form.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:35 pm

((Skye and Grave.. im deleting your posts.. casue me against 5 ppl is gonna be confusing.. SO Skye and Grave.. your tryouts are being posted on another topic in here. This will just be Zesu, Cleff, and Kairi. XD))
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:00 pm

*Shiro simply leaps in the air and then as the water forms on the ground, Shiro simply lands on top with no splashes or even a single ripple. His hands were still behind his back as he watched everyone in the building.*

2 minutes are almost up. better step it up befores things become difficult.

*He smiled as he stood completely relaxed waiting for the next attack to come his way.*
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Zesu kept his left arm charged up with chakra while still being in the air from the elevation he did from the Makaze kick. He begin to fall down to the ground as he uses his Monk's Philosophical Palm attack with his right hand towards Shiro, sending a natural chakra chi blast wave towards him as a distraction for him to use his charged up skill as he lands on his right hand right after the attack. He then hits the ground with his left hand.

"Gaia's Fist!"

The ground begin to shake for a bit as an huge earth element fist begin to rise up underground and attempts to him him in a heavy state.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:30 pm

*Shiro turned to the side letting the chi blast pass him by, then feeling the vibrations from the moving fist, he simply disapeared as he did from Grave's opening attack ending up directly in front of Zesu still smiling.*

Not smart to use the same move twice.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Zesu was slightly surprised from Shiro being directly in front of him, but then did a very light smirk at him as a bit of chakra focuses towards his shoulders and his back.

"It was worth a shot though, but I'm gonna keep trying."

Zesu then attempts to hit him with his Buddha's Tackle skill, unleashing the attack by attempting to hit Shiro with not only his back and shoulders, but also causing him to be knocked down and greatly pushed back away from him.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:31 pm

*As Zesu pushed himself forward, Shiro laughed as he moved to teh side with his speed, letting Zesu continue forward into a wall. He then stretched his arms into the air as he looked around.*

I think it's time things were not made so easy now... no?
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Zesu hits the wall with his Bhudda's Tackle and made a hole out of the wall as he crashed, going in a dazed state for a bit. He then snaps out of it and begins to think of a strategy towards this, even though no matter what he may attempt the difference between the two we're very high and it gave him a very high doubt of success.

"His speed is overwelming and upclose or ranged attacks seemed very little to no avail of getting just a single hit. There has got to be some way that I can hit him cause I'm at a huge disadvantage here with my abilities."

He then begin to focus a bit of chakra around both of his arms as he begin to strategize of what he could do hit him. However, due to much doubt he stop the chakra flow around his arms and shaked his head. He decided that he should just give up and try again another day as he spoke under his breath"

"Face it the answer is obvious to me for this tryout. This is mainly just a comedy thing for him since we're all genins and we're trying out best in this. I'm out of this whole tryout so I can save myself from humiliation and frustration...Maybe another day when I get better in my abilities."

He walks past Shiro adn the other two who were trying out and begin to leave from it all.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:40 pm

*Shiro lifted his foot slightly off the ground as Zesu headed for the door. Then slamming it into the ground, a simple shockwave rocked the floor underneath everyone, a pillar of earth shot up from the ground blocking Zesu's path. A serious look had taken its place on Shiro's face as he spoke in his infamour teacher tone.*

Lack of confidence in yourself will not suit you in here. I thought I made it clear when I said that this is not a test of who is stronger, for you should know well that I surpass each of you in all your strengths. If you think this is humiliation then why did you even come here. To think you would surpass my own skills and defeat me in battle?

*Shiro's eyes closed as he continued to speak.*

This is not a competition of who is better. This is not a test to see your abilities. This is a test to see how you react and think in battle. If you came here thinking you were going to be able to do this in a quick amount of time, then you've already failed this test. It is clear that you all are at a disadvantage. But I do not play on advatages over an opponent.

*The pillar of earth tunred into a fountain of sand as it rained down back to the ground.*

Giving up will never make you better. You say you want to better your skills, yet you quit so easily when a task is to hard for you. If you run away from a challenge that is supposed to make you better, then how do you expect to get stronger...? If this is to much for you to handle, then this team is not for you. I do not control your mind, the choice is yours.

*Shiro then stood still to see whether Zesu would continue to leave.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next