Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 Empty
PostSubject: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:38 pm

((Skye and Grave post here... There is a spot open for one more if someone wants it. Ill just do each one simultaneously, So come here you two.))
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:38 pm

The task is simple....

*Shiro started to take off his reverse blade from his waist as he spoke.*

All you need to do is hit me.... Sounds fair no?

*Stilll smiling, Shit tossed his blade awya from where he stood letting it land on the ground. His eyes closed as he placed his hands behind his back.*

But realize this... It is not a simple test of speed. So if you think you're going to achieve this goal in that matter, then you will no doubt fail. This is a test of how you think and how you act on a certain objective. Their is only one. You can hit me by what ever means you find nessicary. But heres the hard part.

*Cracking his neck, his playful smile began to form.*

You have 2 minutes before I step things up. For the first two minutes I will simply use nothing more than my own reactions. But, after 2 minutes, be ready to brace yourselves, because things will get harder. Now then... Everyone ready?
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

Male Number of posts : 161
Kekkei Genkai : Sealed Shadow/Armanos
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:52 pm

"Right got it" I make a Doppleman that stands next to me and we waiting for the go.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:59 pm

"Sounds fun..! Solaris Ignis!"

Skye's appearence becomes fiery, and he thrusts Runbuen Sverdet from its scabbard into the ground, creating several pllars of fire around Shiro. As they arc inward and expand into a dome, Skye himself dashes into it with his gunblade out and read, his feet enhanced with fire. Should Shiro still be in the bubble, Skye would start with a triple roundouse kick, followed by a slash and several fast shots from the blade.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:07 pm

*Shiro stood in the same spot being encased by the dome of flames. He bent back to avoid the kicks and then turned to his side to let the slash pass him by. As Skye fired, Shiro did a couple back flips until he was next to the edge of the dome.*

Time's slipping away. The easy part is almost over.

*He smiled as he stood still placing his hands back behind his back. The smile wasn't playful, but simply the smile of a teacher if you will. He was examining the approach of SKye the whole time and began to think in his head.*

Nicely done. This could go as well as I thought.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Skye gives a non-chalant wave as he leaps out of the dome, allowing it to implode on itself and Shiro who was now trapped inside. As the smoke dissipates Skye throws Trenmesser at his examiner, aiming straight for his head.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:28 pm

*The smoke cleared, Shiro is seen layed close to the ground in a lowered push up position with a look of relief on his face. Trenmesser laid stuck in the ground as Shiro let out a sigh of relief.*

Now that was a close one.

*He pushed himself into the air and landed back on his feet. He brushed himself off as he looked at Skye still smiling.*

You're a determined one aren't you. That's good.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Skye lands several yards away from Shiro, that grin still on his face. "Determination..? Hah, why can't I ever just thoroughly enjoy the fight!" He sheathes his gunblade and brings out Renbuen Sverdet, though doesn't convert it into its fire form just yet.

"Solaris Gaia!" The air became somewhat dusty, Skye's hair and clothing turned brown, and he raised an arm dramatcally. As he did so, two towers of earth formed on either side of Shiro, as one lifted Skye high into the air. At the snap of his fingers the spired crubled into each other, while he shot his gigantic whip blade directly where Shiro should have been. A sandstorm was brewing as well..
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:25 pm

*Shiro looked up at the whip coming his way, and then scanned the crumbling pilars falling to the ground. He then lept into the air and letting one rather large piece earth come in front of him. He placed his palm against the the boudler and shot it towards the ground to collide with whip.*

I think it's time to step things up before I become a pancake.

*Still in the air, Shiro began a series of leaping off the falling rocks Kingdom Hears II style, He was making his way towards Skye as his left hand had grasped the sheath of his blade. His eyes we looking up at Skye as he kept his leapign sequence, though his left hand on the sheath of his sword was a precaution.*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Skye leapt back, forming small seismic pads at his feet to stand in midair and brought his blade careening right back towards him, asjusting it just so that the leaping Shiro was directly in its path. Should it hit him, he would be tangled in the mass of sharp metal, as well as constricted by it.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:35 pm

The Doppleman jumps high into the air and unleashes a swarm of Rankyaku at Shiro while I use Geppou to jump rapidly at Shiro and shooting Shigan bullets at Shiro while I jump at him
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:56 pm

*The sound of the steel shifting made Shiro draw his blade. The newly improved reverse blade was both tougher and was made for speed. He then stopped on one falling rock as he held the blade pointing back. He swung it forward to send a simple Dragon Howl to collide with the whip-blade disturbing its intended path and directing it slightly to Shiro's left. He lept up so that the remaining part of the blade would not touch him, and in turn the bladed whip would be clashed with Grave's sudden attack. In the mean time, Shiro began a free fall still in the shower of crumbling earth to avoid any rouge bullets coming his way.*

Impressive. Now let's see how you handle the objective with a hostile target!

*In his free fall, Shiro's eyes turned their emerald green, his Earth Spirit flowing through him. As he touched the ground, He smiled as he turned the reverse blade in a spiral to an underhanded grip.*

Can you face the strength of the elements?

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:05 pm

I hurriedly run in, stand, and bow my head "I will try as well" I manifest dark energy into 8 shuriken hanging percariously hanging from my fingers. I jump high into the air and throw the two at a time at shiro and they each increase in size as they spin, so by the time they reached shiro they would grow 10 times their size...... (their width would be a bit longer than a foot)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:42 pm

Skye laughed maniacally at this question. So ironic for him! "Hah, can you??" He sneered, dashing instantly towards the now offensive Shiro. Seeing a newcomer in his path, he hastily shoved hm to the side and continued on. "Out of the way, Genin!" He lunged onward, sending a furious barrage of sand and large rocks towards Shiro, lightly using wind as well to have their speeds and power improved. Each sand particle was like a speeding bullet by now..
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:31 am

I use Geppou I jump out of the way of Skye's attack and rapidly jumps upward toward my Doppleman in the sky. I look down at Shiro . "Now were cookin." I look to Skye "Oi....Skye right? Attitude is not cool.". I look back to Shiro continuing to jump on air getting higher and higher until I reach above the clouds with Doppleman jumping next to me. "Now here we go!!" I rapidly start to jump downward at Shiro to the left while the Doppleman jumps downward to his right. "Doppleman now!!!" the Doppleman uses Brick Bat and they continue to head at Shiro however now they have made a circle formation with me in the middle of it still fastly jumping at Shiro above Shiro. "Tekkai!!"with my and the Bat's muscles hardened as steel the Bats hit the ground and large craters are made all around Shiro with fissures being sent in random directions while I fall down right above Shiro with my arms out toward him about to hit him
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Well now. This should be fun.

*He slid his right foot forward to make a wall of earth rise slightly in front of him taking out the speed and power of the rocks from Skye. Then he leapt up into the air taking his reverse blade and smacking Grave moving him to the right. (It's a reverse blade so i didn't cut ya XD). Gaku's shuriken is shot out of the air by Skye's rocks as Shiro was in mid air surrounding his free hand in a green chakra doing one handed handsigns.*

Now time to see some tactics! Wolves of Gaia rise!

*Suddenly a dozen shapes began to form from the ground forming into the green backed, black earthen wolves with their emerald green eyes. They all began to moved about heading for Gaku, Skye, and Grave.*

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:10 pm

"Tch.." He took out his signature blade, which now took the form of a brown, broad spear due to Solaris Gaia's effects. He swung it very quickly, spinning it in several different angles in succession at the Gaia wolves coming for him. This would not only create an effective moving shield, but also provide enough force to hopefully destroy the wolves themselves.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:10 pm

With Shiro's smack I move to the right but still hit the ground with both my arms infront of me. and hits the ground making a larger crater that connected the other craters together making a large deep hole in the ground. Now even more fissures are fired from the crater making the ground spit making deep cracks in the earth and hopefuly the wolfs would fall in one of these cracks. I then use Geppou and jumps into the a under Shiro and tries to uppercut him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm

*Tiku fades into the room*

"I hope im not intruding,but I just want to watch,if thats okay with you guys."
Back to top Go down
Silver Shadow
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Silver Shadow

Male Number of posts : 93
Kekkei Genkai : Chaos Control
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Hey can I join the fight
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:48 pm

"Silver clam down dont be so eger to fight let them finish the fight and then make your own.Because this is good."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:58 pm

The wolves attacked by Skye were knocked away, but with their dense structure, they were not easily broken. They were meant for high defense and tactical strikes, so detroying them would need more then just that. As for Grave, Shiro turned in mid air catching his fist, then flung him to the side as one of the wolves leapt into the air ready to meet Grave with his fangs bared, mouth wide open. Shiro then landed on the ground and looked in Skye's direction as he balled his right hand into a fist.*

Earth Rave!

*He then struck the ground to create the massive minature tidal wave of earth/mud towering over sky, taking out a couple wolves along with it as it continued is path.*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Seeing the wave towaring over him, Skye's eyes briefly bulged. "Shit!" He leaped backwards, seding a couple spires of earth up in his path to hopefully weaken the wave, but he wasn't backing away fast enough. He held his earth spear out in front of him in a defensive stance and awaited the impact..
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:04 pm

I summon Koniu to my hand. I turn in mid-air and slices at the wolf headed at me. Meanwhile the bats reform into the Doppleman. The Doppleman then rushes to my aid and runs under the wolf and shoots Shigan chakra bullets out of his fingers at the stomach of the wolf
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:54 pm

2 more wolves come to the aid of the one attacking Grave to give him a little more challenge, meanwhile the minature tidal wave of earth slowed down from Skye's spires in turn decreasign it's power somewhat along with it. It then began to fall over ready to bury Skye under it. Shiro simply stands still with his arms crossed watching the the two audition's continue. His eyes shoot from one to another observing their reactions and so on.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next