Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

Male Number of posts : 161
Kekkei Genkai : Sealed Shadow/Armanos
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Seeing the other two wolfs headed at me the Doppleman jumps in their way and kicks toward them sending a swarm of Rankyaku slices at the wolfs while I drop low to the ground and just be for I hit the ground I use Geppou and jumps toward Shiro. When I get close enough to Shiro I stab Koniu into the ground and tries to sweep kick Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:10 pm

*Shiro brung up his right hand to catch Grave's kick smiling.*

Good try. But you need to try harder!

*He then flung Grave up into the air as he then placed his hands back behind his back. He turned to see how Skye burried under the wave of earth. He then laughed slighty as he stomped the ground to make Skye rise up from his "burail" for this was not a deathmatch.*

You're almost there. Now step it up!
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Skye sneered, flailing a suddenly gigantic arm covered in hardened rock staright for Shiro, rubble flying from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:27 pm

*Shiro taking by surprize dived out the way of the gigantic arm falling into a roll stopping in a kneeled position.*

I guess that's one way of doing it.

*Shiro then slammed his fist into the ground making a rather tremendous shockwave rumble through the ground to put Skye off balance.*
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Due to Shrio's shockwave Koniu is push out of the ground and into the air. I while in the air uses Kurouzu in reverse makeing Koniu fly stright at Shiro hilt first. I then gain balence in the air and starts to do hand sighs.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:40 pm

*Shiro turned to catch the hilt of the blade in his palm. He looked as Grave's motions and flipped the sword catching it by its blade, only to toss it sending it back to thrawt Grave's focus on his handsigns. As the blade left his hands, he followed up by doing some signs of his own, though he was doing them in a quicker pace.*
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:22 am

As I continue to do hand sighs a Doppleman sprouts out of my back and leans forward and catches it by the hilt. As we fall closer to Shiro the Doppleman shots a Dorezze blast at Shiro as I continue to do hand sighs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! #2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2