Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!

Go down 
+8
Sadi D
Shiro Kazuma
Vladimir
Aeon Revorse
Ayaka-Woulfe
Remkaze
Kumiko
Kairi Armani
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:58 am

That mess was a comedy. Horror was nowhere near it.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

Male Number of posts : 441
Location : Apotos (Homeland of Planet Ires). Now Residing in Oneoera's Dojo
Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:00 am

Hmmm.....Horror movies now today aren't living up to it's name anymore. I always consider them to be more like a comedy.

The Uninvited was pretty good since it keeps you guessing with the twist and turns of events.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:02 am

0.o jason sucks that bad. XD what about my bloody valentine, was that good? I heard it was "funny" from my sisters, but I have no clue maself.

Zesu...uninvited was great! I loved how the twist turns out in the end and through out the movie. Anna was very cute too X3 I wanna see it again
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Male Number of posts : 186
Kekkei Genkai : i-Flare
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 am

hmm then that means it's probly better than or even with 3...GUH i need to get my atelier iris 3 back so i can finish it...and i think i'll be getting Mana Khemia...most definitely..you played tales of the world?

My bloody valentine just seemed to be quite a stupid idea, i made jokes about it for 3 days without even seeing it, and Jason FAILS with flying colors in HD...
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:09 am

For the PSP?
No I can't find a copy.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:10 am

I agree with you all the way Fubuki! I don't mind seeing it again myself.

You think My Blood Valentine is stupid? Have any of you seen or heard about the movie Cabin Fever?

You're best bet is either play-asia for a copy or torrent if you got a modded psp or something. Certain games like them are hard to find in your regular game stores unless you go somewhere else away from your range to see if they have it or not
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:12 am

Ok, even though the other option isn't a horror and hasn't come out yet, what do you think is worse: Jason 2-X or the live action Dragonball movie?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:14 am

jason, I wanna at least give db movie a try.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:15 am

I'm undecided between those two for now so I got nothing XD
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:16 am

Zesu is right, i only have it cause of download, i didn't see it anywhere in stores

and i think that the only that could potentially be worse than that dragon ball movie WILL, is the street fighter movie that follows chun-li's life of all the characters....FAIL much?
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:18 am

I wonder how both those movies will turn out...probably like crap..
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:20 am

Totally forgot bout Street Fighter movie. The first was....eh. Coulda been better but it entertained me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:22 am

I never played street fighter silent
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:23 am

i seriously hope you aren't talking about that stupid live action street fighter that had ..who was it?.. john claude van dam (sp) as guile?...cause that was like the worst movie in existence..i've seen more interesting things in the grass than THAT movie
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:24 am

I haven't seen the new Street Fighter movie yet, but it looks somewhat decent. The only way for me to find out is only if I go see it. If they started up with Chun-Li story first, then I knwo they're going to do Ryu or Gouki/Akuma next time......That is if this one doesnt become crap.

The first one had me laughing at most parts, but ti was good at the time. The anime ones was better, but did had a few gaps in the storyline.

I'm a 2D fighter fanatic! Guilty Gear, Mugen, SF, KOF, Waku Waku 7, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:24 am

But...it had Kylie Minogue! Kylie's f-king awesome! Not as Cammy...but awesome nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:26 am

Random post for no reason XD

GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 Lolawsm
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:28 am

Yay for pears~

GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 Funny-pictures-girl-lion-yells-at-boy-lion
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:30 am

Sadi..that made no sense to me XD
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:31 am

XD No comment good sir but I do know that will make sense to you Fubuki.
You just lost the game!

GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 6k5wohv
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:32 am

Oh god. It's like the ACen registration line last year all over again. The game is dead to me...
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:33 am

pkay, the first one just completely sucked to me, like, BAD...Street fighter V was good, and so were the Alpha movies...and the street fighter 2 movie. but this Chun li crap is gonna blow, i'm sorry but those movie directors have just tarnished street fighter...this movie will fail and there WONT be a ken ryu or Goki...thank god...

also i'm a 2D fighter FANATIC!!! I play ALL of those (except waka waka 7) AND THEN SOME 2D fighter's are still GREAT >.< *~starts playing KOF IX~*
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:34 am

Sorry Sadi. I'm getting sleepy now and once I get sleepy I begin to do some crazy stuff until I go to dreamland or some crazy place when I fall asleep lol
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 am

Arcana Heart is one of my favorite 2D's.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:36 am

Damn you..>.< I lost...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!   GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT... GUESS WHAT.... I'M BORED!
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next