Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Female Number of posts : 309
Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.
Kekkei Genkai : Shinjistu (Truth)
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Okay, so basically myself and Ayaka have started a rp in text messages. Each message getting to bothersome to text, we've decided to type instead. So, the rp is about 4 people. Two shinigami by the names of Kyuuketsuki Kasei and her sword Ashita no Zannen and Nakahito Mikhael with his sword, Kaji Zetzumei. Two are Arancar. Yuukimitsu and her sword, Kyuuketsuki Aka and Kaen Cielle with Kagirinai Yoru.
The plot is that the Arancar are sent to the Seireitei on a mission to kill as many as possible. They are confronted by both Kyuu and Nakahito. And currently we are at the battle scence.

Ayaka____________
'You're so lucky Nakahito, I remember nothing, nothing at all.' Yuuki whispered, held in Nakahito's arms. Both of their blades were discarded a little ways away. Then she opened her eyes wide, her heart aflutter, 'Wait... It's coming back! It's... it's....' She fainted then. 'Nee-chan' A man's voice whispered as Yuuki's blade was dropped with a clang beside her and Nakahito was roughly shoved aside. Then the man was visible. Kaen stood infront of Yuuki protectively, in all his Arancar glory. His snow white skin sparkled in the sunlight. His flowing brown hair was kept back with an elastic. A black eyepatch covered one eye, but the green eye that showed was idectical to Yuuki's. A hole rested in the center of his chest. He was cloted in a jacket-like garment with long pants and he wielded a blade that looked like a shinai.

Mayumi____________
Kyuu appeared from the Shadows that she had traveled by and helped Nakahito to his feet, and they stood side by side. Nakahito extended a hand to his blade that lay suspended in the center of his flames and the fire was at his side in an instant, carrying the sword with it. Both Kyuu and Nakahito turned their blades on their opponent.
'Who are you Arancars?! Why here, why attack us?!' Kyuu shouted angrily, she could have been having a nap under that nice red maple right now, but noooooo, there always had to be another battle to fight. Her blade was surrounded by swirling shadows that played on both her sword and body, prepared or any fight this Arancar might put up while she waited. Nakahito's flames surrounded him as well.
The man stayed silent.
Kyuu was nervous. The Arancar that stood infront of them, protecting his unconcious friend didn't seem to want to talk. This made him unpredictable, dangerous even. 'You better answer. We don't want to play games. Tell us who you are and who sent you.' Kyuu hissed, increasing the amount of shadows at her command. They danced all around, and her eyes held nothing but black. The black of the night, of space... They were eyes you could easily get lost in.

Last edited by Mayumi Suzugawa on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ten-chan.1toxic.com/index.htm
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female Number of posts : 554
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 pm

(Lawls, you actually made it...
But 'tis easier than texting.. XD
Her full name was Yuukimitsu! Yuukimitsu Cielle! For further refrence, her sword was...um...forget the japanese, but it was Bloody Vampire, or somethin like that...
Kaen is Kaen Cielle, his sword is Eternal Night...In English, atleast... XD )

Kaen crakcked his knuckles, his eyes narrowing.
"I am Kaen Cielle of the Espada... I am numero sexta's newest replacment..."
Kaen cracked his neck, and pointed to Nakahito.
"And you, soul reaper scum, have almost endangered my dear sisters well being...
Do you have any Idea what would happen if she were to remeber what Lord Aizen erased?"
Kaen chuckled.
"No, you probably wouldn't..."
His fingers twitched around the tip of his blade.
"And what we happen to be doing here is not sommething for you to shove your nose into, Little Girl..."
He said, staring at Kyuu with his electric green eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freepudding.chocoforum.net
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:46 pm

She narrowed her eyes, who the hell did he think he was? "Listen, ESPADA," She said, practically spitting the word, "You think you're so mighty, sitting high upon your pampered little throne in Heuco Mondo, playing warrior and devising play war plans, but you are no more then children. Rebellious children who have run away from home, finding that the outside world isn't all it's cracked up to be. And so, you take out your anger on your true family. Us. The shinigami in general.
"So far you have learned nothing, have you? How long will we have to wait for you to return to normal, to regain sense and finally except the enevitable?
"I ask you these questions dear ESPADA, what say you?"
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Kaen narrowed his eyes.
"Rebellious children, hmmm?
I wouldn't say that, dear SOUL REAPER..."
He spat the word in the same way.
"We, the Espada, are the smart ones...
We have taken advantage of the oportunity of the moment.
We shall rule over you Soul Reapers...
Our thrones shan't be a thing to mock then, SOUL REAPER.
Why don't you get some senses and join us?
Life is so much better under Lord Aizen's Rule..."
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:45 pm

"Ha. So you say. You like a tyrant over a respectable leader eh?" Kyuu returned. Her eyes flared once more, shadows in their depths lighting up slightly, but twisting this way and that. She was genuwinely curious now to what he thought. She liked trying to deduce reasoning from the most confused of people.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:49 pm

"Tyrant? How dare you call Lord Aizen such a name...
He is a brillant leader, and with our aid we shall rule over you scum...
Unlike your puny leaders, Aizen is brilliant.....
He thinks for the future....
Not sticks lke a leech to the old..."
He said, sneering.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Her eyes held pity for the soul trapped within the Arancar flesh. Stuck in his mind was the reason to believe that Aizen was doing what was right. The pity was plain to see, but it wasn't mocking now, it was genuine.
When Kyuu spoke again, it was softly, and kindness in her voice, "Are you sure? Do you think that maybe the old ways are just as good as the new that Aizen say will change everything?"
Some of Kyuu's shadows left, but they seemed to be drawn instead back into her eyes as they danced with almost flames of shadows.

Nakahito meanwhile, watched the exchange between the two, not daring to interupt. It would be almost to easy to have his flames arch in an attack the Arancar now, engrossed in his debate with Kyuu.
He thought better of it though, watching the two. He was curious to see how this would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Kaen frowend.
"Is that pity I hear?
Soul Reaper, I'll have you know,
Lord Aizen is looking out for our best intrests...
He helped my sister...
And I am forever loyal to him!"
Kaen said, his eyed blazing.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:44 pm

"Helped her? Erasing who she once was, all the memories that made her who is, that is helping her?
"And gratitude? What is gratitude worth when it means giving up control of your soul and mind? Because that is what he has done, taken away your free will, bit by bit so you wouldn't notice."
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Kaen narrowed his eyes.
"Don't talk that way about aomething you no NOTHING about!
Don't you dare say he isn't helping her, when you know NOTHING about her situation!
For Aizen's help, I owe him EVERYTHING!
I would gladly give him my body and soul, my strengths and weaknesses,
over many times!
So don't you talk about ity like you know something, SOUL REAPER!"
He shouted, his face reddining with rage.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:21 pm

"Why must one know everything about a situation to know that some one is suffering inside about it?" Kyuu said gently, trying to calm him, "I can tell you've asked yourself these questions to yourself before. Who are you trying to convice with your words? Me? Or is it really yourself that needs answers?"
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Kaen went quiet.
"Why you-!!"

Yuuki stirred.
"hmm...Nii-san...? Where...are we?"
she said sleepily.
"Reminds me of..cherry fields...but..."
Yuuki jolted up, clutching her head.
"Kyaaaaaaaaah! It hurts! Blood...
Blood everywhere! Help! Help Me!"

Kaen jolted.
"Yuuki!"
he ran to her side, holding her.
He placed a pill on her tounge.
"It'll all go away.. Just eat this...Can you do that for me, Yuuki?"
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:18 am

Nakahito ran to Yuuki's side, heedless of Kaen. "Shh, it'll be alright Yuuki. Do as your brother says, it'll be alright. Shhh...." He murmured. Though he was going to fight her before, he now felt as though he couldn't watch her suffer, not after he had sat with her, calmed her and allowed her to remember. Whatever it was that Kaen was offering, Kaen seemed to be pretty sure that it would help her.
Kyuu just stood there, feeling as if she were intruding, but she couldn't leave her friend since childhood here, alone to fend for himself.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Yuuki blinked.
"Oh, oh kay..."
She swallowed the pill.
Her eyes shot open.
Images flashed quickly by them,
the pill erasing each one of them.

Kaen smiled.
"It'll be alright...
Lord Aizens pill'll help you..."
he said, cooing as she swalloed.

Yuuki opened her eyes.
They were filled with the same old electric spark they used to have.
But something was missing....
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:41 pm

"Yuuki...?" Nakahito asked softly "Are you alright now?"

Kyuu had a feeling that something wasn't right... The Arancar would just let Naka see his sister, letting him near enough to speak with her? And what of his hostility from before?
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Kaen smirked as Nakahito confronted her.
Wouldn't he be in for a shock?

Yuuki looked up at Nakahito, a look of pure puzzlement on her face.
"Who..are you?"
Yuuki's eyes flashed, taking in Nakahito.
"Wait...that outfit...."
Yuuki jerked away from Nakahito, getting on her feet.
"Nii-san...why are there soul reapers here? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Nakahito's eyes flashed with confusment, then they darkened as he understood. That stupid pill from that damn Aizen had erased her memories of him. Shame, he really thought that they could be great friends, but all of that was gone now. "I am Nakahito. You see us," he said, guesturing to himself and Kyuu, "Because you are her at the Seireitei with your brother. We just met, but your brother erased your memories... You were... suffering somehow... I must have triggered your memories from some past event. I beg you to forgive me." He said with a slight bow.
Kyuu stood ready in case she had to protect the foolish Nakahito. What did he think he was doing?! The fool had his eyes to the ground, not on his oppenents as he should.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Yuuki stared at Nakahito dumbfounded.
"....?
What are you talking about, I've-"
She blinked, as an understanding came over her.
"The pill...."
She sighed, shaking her head.

Kaen smirked.
"Lies, Yuuki! They're lieing to you!
These are the enimes! They're trying to harm you!"
Kaen said, pointing at Nakahito and Kyuu.
"Who do you trust?
Your dear brother? Or them?"
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:47 pm

"Believe as you will. It makes no difference to me." Nakahito said, straightening. Kyuu still stood in a ready position, though she had sheathed her sword. Nakahito hadn't, though it was by his side.

"I advise you to get out of the Seireitei though. Not all Shinigami would be as kind to you as we have been. I don't advise you to come back - unless you're looking for a fight." Kyuu added
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Yuuki sighed, closing her eyes.
"....No. I do not belive you, brother. Not at all.
Nakahito said he helped me remeber...."
Yuuki clenched a fist.
"I need to remeber....
And if he can help, I will stay here, regardless of your presence".

Kaen stared at her, duumfouned.
"Nee-chan...?
Are you truly betraying me?
Your brother?
Your own flesh and blood?"

Yuuki sighed again.
"I am not betraying you, brother.
I am doing what my heart desires..."
Her eyes flew opon, crackling with unseen electricity.
"I desire to remeber, Kaen.
I need to".
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:00 am

Nakahito was astonished. Yuuki was telling off her brother? But they seemed like the happiest little brother and sister pair there was, aside from the fact that they were Arancar, but still!
Kyuu spoke up then, "If that is what you want, it won't be as simple as just saying, 'Oh yes, I, then Arancar, am going to be staying at the Seireitei for awhile.' though I welcome you to try. Yow will have both myself and Nakahito backing you up here... So you'll have a greater chance then many. Is your brother staying?" Kyuu's voice had a softness at the end, though it wasn't clear why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!   Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ayaka and Mayumi, CELL PHONE RP!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1