Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Female Number of posts : 309
Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.
Kekkei Genkai : Shinjistu (Truth)
Registration date : 2009-02-05

A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. Empty
PostSubject: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:24 am

Mayumi was bored. She had decided that since she didn't know eachother that well, maybe they could talk. She sat in one of the comfortable chairs that were all over the Tavern, looking about for Grave. Would he even come?
Back to top Go down
http://ten-chan.1toxic.com/index.htm
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

Male Number of posts : 161
Kekkei Genkai : Sealed Shadow/Armanos
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:27 am

I walk into the Tavern and sees May-chan sitting in one of the comfortable chairs and I walk over to her "Hey May-chan! How you've been?"
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:30 am

May smiled, "I've been... busy, but things are slowing down now. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:36 am

I turn a chair in front of May-chan around and sits in it facing May-chan "I've been good...so whats up? Did you want to talk about something?"
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:00 pm

"I was just wondering... what is it that you were so keen to keep from myself and Tiku earlier? If I'm prying, just let me know... I don't want to know if it would make you uncomfortable...."
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:33 pm

*sighs* "No..no It's nothing I was just busy with school and stuff not anything worth keeping a secert"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Tiku walks into the tavern and see May and grave talking at the table."Hey guys,whats been new."
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:36 pm

After Grave had spoken, May said, "Oh. I see. I was busy too for awhile." Then Tiku walked in and she turned, "Hey Tiku. Not too much really, we were just talkin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Smileing"About what guys,come on you can tell me"
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:18 pm

I sees Tiku walk toward May and I "Yo hey Tiku."
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:54 am

"Nothing important. I'm telling you, we were just complaining about school." May laughs.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:34 am

I make a small smirk "Anyway May-chan....umm there is something I've been meaning to ask you but I don't know how to say it...ahh never mind then..." I turn to Tiku "So whats been up with you Tiku?"
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:13 pm

May looked quickly through his recent memories so he wouldn't have to say it aloud infront of Tiku, but found for some reason his memories were blank to her. It was odd, it had never happened before. Of course, she could tell that they were there, just she couldn't see them, or access them in any way... "Hmm," May said under her breath, wondering what it could be that Grave was going to ask her. She leaned close to Grave and whispered, "Come over to my house after, then we can talk, okay?" but it was low enough so that Tiku couldn't make out the words.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:55 pm

guys what's there to hide i mean we're all buddys here right.you could tell me the serect.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:02 pm

"I was asking him if he wanted anything to drink, how about you, Tiku? Then you and Grave can catch up." She said, lying smoothly. It went completely against the grain for her, by the lie was so harmless, and so hard, if not impossible to detect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Tiku is wondering what they were talking about before he doze off and falls asleep,not before saying i want a root beer than...zzzzzz.pretending to be sleep he hopes he can see what May and Grave were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Acting like nothing had happen I smoothly say "Umm cream soda for me."
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:39 am

"Cream soda and a root beer, got it." She said with a smile then headed off to the bar to order. Perhaps Grave would follow?
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:07 am

Seeing Tiku sleep I flowed May-chan to the bar just in case she needed a head "Sorry about Tiku. That's just how he is."
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:22 am

"Hey, you don't have to apologize! Besides, he seems nice enough. Just maybe a tad annoying when I wanted to talk to you... But still." Finally catching the attention of the waitress, she ordered the drinks, then a Black Cherry pop for herself. She then turned to Grave, leaning against the slab of granite that made up the bar. A sparkle returned to her eye as she spoke again, "Hey, you know... ah forget above it now... Guess it's not important." She turned, leaning forward on the bar a bit, both elbows supporting her.
She almost smiled, it was the same kind of thing he had just done to her. Ah, sweet revenge.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:29 am

I rub the back of my head as a very fake smile comes to my face. The waitress they returned with Tiku's root beer and my cream soda. She puts or drink on bar and I picked up my drink and took a sip "So what was it you wanted to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:05 pm

"Mmm," She motioned for him to wait while she drank from the bottle. Setting it down, she swallowed then spoke, "Love that stuff... Anyways, I really do believe we should meet somewhere more private, I don't want people to know what I have to tell you...." Her voice was completely calm. Wow, if Grave was anyone else, this would be awkward.

Last edited by Mayumi Suzugawa on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Grave

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:38 pm

I take another sip of my soda and puts it back on the bar. "I see" I look toward May-chan with a smile
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:26 pm

An answering grin spread across May's face. She then glanced over to Tiku who was, sure enough, still snoring. She laughed, "How could he fall asleep, just like that?" She wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:34 pm

waking up tiku walks over to the bar and grabs his drink."well...(taking a sip of his root beer)who knows what we're going to do as a team"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.   A meeting; Mayumi and Grave. Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting; Mayumi and Grave.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next