Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

KURAI BAD OR GOOD

Go down 
+9
Alyss Frey
Lukas
Sadi D
Shinji Karasu
Orochi Kyokai
mahk-x
Neku
Aeon Revorse
Zeik Hellgate
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

do you think kurai is a bad character
yes i do
KURAI BAD OR GOOD I_vote_lcap53%KURAI BAD OR GOOD I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
no i dont
KURAI BAD OR GOOD I_vote_lcap40%KURAI BAD OR GOOD I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
im new and have no clue who she is
KURAI BAD OR GOOD I_vote_lcap7%KURAI BAD OR GOOD I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:49 pm

(here are the rules i want any and every one to vote i want them to also explain why they choose what they choose. please dont come here being bias cause she is my girlfriend thankyou.)
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:50 pm

i dont think she is bad. i cant think of one time kurai broke the rues of the site or something like that she is being herself..and that all we ask.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:51 pm

((Hell I thought her Lightning. I don't teach anyone...well at least not Lightning if I don't think they are any good, or at least have potiental. Fenri and Kurai are the only people that I TRULY taught Lightning too. Rune was just there, I didn't teach him like I taught them))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:58 pm

why are people voting and not posting its lame and cowardly. NOW POST OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE...
Back to top Go down
Neku
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Neku

Male Number of posts : 68
Kekkei Genkai : none
Registration date : 2009-01-25

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:00 pm

(I have never talked to her but in no way is her character any bad)
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:01 pm

((Lol Neku I forgot you joined on my birthday. OHH and I left my spirte in your moms car lol))
Back to top Go down
Neku
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Neku

Male Number of posts : 68
Kekkei Genkai : none
Registration date : 2009-01-25

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:04 pm

(um yeah sure I did and that sprite was good az hell nerga)
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:06 pm

(not here i dont want people not paying attention to the matter at hand)
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:14 pm

((Sorry....))
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:09 pm

she assumes that she is entitled to everything because she knows us...she also has a knack for being on a high horse
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:14 pm

alright, this should have been up earlier, but whatever...

my reasoning

1. Kurai auto-hits and auto-defends in most (if not ALL) of her fights.
2. Kurai auto-killed a genin (while she was chuunin...o.0?) and she made it seem so (in my opinion) stupid, and incorrectly done...
3. Kurai is cocky, which in my mind, she has no reason to be...she has done nothing to really merit her being cocky
4. Her moves, in my opinion, suck (and yes, i also know that many of my moves are bad as well)
5. And her character's cocky attitude irritates the hell out of me, i mean honestly... when someone takes one of your strongest attacks and laughs at it, or says that it tickles...that's irritating as shit, and i truly fucking hate it
6. She recieves special treatment, NO i am not jelous of it, i am happy that people dont treat orochi specially, it makes it even more of an accomplishment that he succeeded in reaching jounin (legitimately)

thats all the reasons i got for now, but if i get more i will be SURE to put them up
Back to top Go down
Shinji Karasu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Shinji Karasu

Male Number of posts : 139
Kekkei Genkai : Fukkou Kengeki
Registration date : 2009-02-28

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Well my post was for Kurai as a bad RPer for these reasons, I mean don't get me wrong because I'm a newbie to the site and all but I am able to voice my opinion without being banned correct? I mean if my ip does get banned for me voicing my opinion, doesn't that just show how favoritism is played because she's your wife on the site.
Anyways here is my proof.

http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.org/training-f7/kurai-s-darkness-take-2-t1441-15.htm

Her training match where she show's ungodly powers of understanding something that's supposedly difficult: Quote(Atra)
Subject: Re: Kurai's Darkness (take 2) Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:56 pm
(she made her shadow real on a whim?)
its merely getting a feel for your chakra...do not be alarmed the shadows movements wont correspond with your own, they will move independently do as they please and such...do you have the tiara that you were given for Christmas?

http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.org/training-f7/training-for-the-noobs-t410.htm

Zeik says it himself: Classic Auto Dodging/Blocking
Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:50 pm
*i simple side step...she must have some serious speed to just dodge my move like that....no matter* ok you might as well draw you're weapons

Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:20 pm
*instinctively I duck just before your leg makes impact and in the same instance sweeps my leg to under kick you*

Extremely cocky for a supposed noob as the topic indicates:
Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:01 pm
As you wish
*without moving from my stance I take my jade daggers from thier holsters and twirl them around with my fingers just for fun*

Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:48 pm
*stares in amazement* Aww, the prettiness... *decides to piss you off and wait until the crescent shape is an inch away from me before I casually sidestep it* Surely you jest?

How does she stop a Sanien's attack that dull's his blade:
Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:38 pm
*At the moment kunou blocked the blade of my daggers with its own my shikai was activated dulling his blade*
*chuckles* Should I have mentioned that?

How THE FUCK IS THIS LOGICAL: Sure you're RPing but to be caught off guard by a genin at the time? what the hell does that say?
Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:32 pm
*stretches and puts away my daggers* Fine, I guess I'll try out my dark summons first. I havent had the chance to use it for some time *smiles at my inner amusement* *my smile fades as I concentrate on the turmoil of my past to build up the dark enery within me* *As darkness engulfs my hands and feet I run at you once again as I draw back to fire beams of pure dark energy*

Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
my eyes open widely out of shock* SHIT *i darkness begins to engulf my right and left hands. i then make a wall of darkness in front of me to block the beams* not bad

http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.org/ranking-exams-f20/alex-vs-kurai-t456.htm
Auto Dodge yet again but this time it's combined with auto attack and ungodliness:
Subject: Re: Alex vs. Kurai Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 pm
*effortlessly my body leaps to avoid your sweep kick* *I smile* I suppose you right...*I land grabbing a handfull of your hair with my free hand* No reason royalty cant play nice together right? *I throw you by your hair with only half my strength into a tree*

It never ends:
Subject: Re: Alex vs. Kurai Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:17 am
*in an instant I swing shiro towards the giant fist. A crystalized dragons tail whips with my swing blocking your attack*holding you at bay I crouch down and touch my palm to the ground* my kekkei genkai pulses fiercly around my body* I grow tired of this fight...*I send a wave of dark energy that covers the ground beneath us, it engulfs your feet holding you to the ground.* This has been quite the playdate love, but I grow bored with you, we need to end this*dark spires shoot from the ground everywhere my darkness has spread and knocks you off your feet* *I twirl shiro playfully as I walk toward your fallen body*

Seriously to be able to do most of this stuff is unheard of when RPing, well to me at least, unless you could prove me wrong by stating your own facts that are legit, then I will accept those facts and repeal my vote for Kurai for being a bad RPer.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:55 pm

THAT...is just completely NOT possible...at her level at least

and so i ask you kham...has that ever been done before?...by anyone?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:57 pm

everyone either dodges or blocks a global fist... but in our little run in which was in my crib i was doing other taijutsu as well at the global fist...she should have been out first one

but then again everyone disrespects the global fist because they dont want to get owned
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:05 pm

dodging it is understandable, for the reason you just stated, but to take 3 of them, among other taijutsu moves from you...that's just plain illogical in and of itself

and so my argument grows, and as of now, it seems that i was right in my diagnosis of her being bad, and many people disliking her...it makes me wonder, who would've won the ORIGINAL idea for the poll...that being:

who is the better character, Orochi or Kurai?

so i stand by my argument, and i am glad to see that i am not the only one that feels this way...thanks for putting the poll up Zeik XD

Last edited by Orochi Kyokai on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:08 pm

*reads and sighs* Truly, was this even necessary? This thread shouldn't be in existence. It's not serious business.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Orochi Kyokai wrote:
dodging it is understandable, for the reason you just stated, but to take 3 of them, among other taijutsu moves from you...that's just plain illogical in and of itself

and so my argument grows, and as of now, it seems that i was right in my diagnosis of her being bad, and many people disliking her...it makes me wonder, who would've won the ORIGINAL idea for the poll...that being:

who the better character, Orochi or Kurai?

so i stand by my argument, and i am glad to see that i am not the only one that feels this way...thanks for putting the poll up Zeik XD

Well the poll is null and void because Aeon is the sex and isn't on the list.

But to be dead serious,"Who's the better character?"
That's one of the things that will remain an opinion. You won't be able to find a SET answer. Sometimes you just gotta take your feelings and keep them to yourself.
Like say you feel you're better than Kurai. If you feel that then great, but making an big ordeal about it, that's kinda silly. Even if she gets alot of attention, does it really matter? Are you instead looking for that attention, that acceptance?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:16 pm

I dont think person opinions matter, but the point is orochi feels that kurai is bad. Thats the point.... I feel the same way
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:17 pm

how this came to be...

this whole argument (as well as the one about Zeiks fire and my fire) was born of a simple misunderstanding on my part...well more of an assumption but whatever...

either way, i began to rant about Kurai and Zeik started ranting about me and my fire...and in the end it boiled down to a question of who was better...Kurai or me?...so i told Zeik to go ahead and make the pole...this one was made instead, and here we are...page 2 of an extended rant

and to Aeon...
I agree with you...but this whole poll was Zeiks idea, i just told him to go ahead and post it...no i am not seeking acceptance and attention, otherwise i would be face deep in Kham or Zk's ass...i don't do kissing up

and yes, i do agree that it is purely opinionated (the part about who is better) but in the end, i was just stating that i wondered how other's felt, i know that i BELIEVE i am better, but obviously my lonely opinion wouldn't matter to anyone, which is why polls like this exist.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Well I'll voice my opinion aswell, it's not as complex just an opinion

I'll amit Kurai will have 'her' once in awhile moments, YET she gives that cocky addittude, and I hate cocky people no offence, and yeah, i'll agree that she does auto hit and auto dodge, but still she kinda dodges battle, and or doesn't battle, if she wasn't to be a character on here, my advice is just go civillian, cause she barely, and VERY rarely battles anyone, and I can understand school and shit, ((eariler Zeik said Kurai said this))she wants to be addressed properly or some shit like that, hm...well...if i need to say, if someone demanded me to do that, you are in for a disappointment, cause I don't make mistakes when addressing someone, if they want to be called like queen, or princess, your not hearing me say that fuck no...except VASH he's a an exception cause I call him dutchess XD. So my advice to her, don't take it unless you want it, is just go intot eh civllian group, cause your doing people that want to kill your character, or battle you a favor for not wasting our time...I guess, but if any of this doesn't make sence I'll revise it later to make it xD I'm just little over half asleep.

But if she can clearify on the type of addressment she wants, like Kurai then I'm fine, I'm not or i think no one except a few will say a title, honistly I kinda don't think she deserves a kage rank, maybe something a little less OVER powering, but AGAIN THIS IS TOTALLY MY OPINION, and yes if anyone need's this post to make sence I will rewrite it xD

Last edited by Lukas on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:21 pm

=-shrugs-=
Yea, suppose so.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:52 pm

well said lukas. she never fights anyone and is barely on but demands respect. when she DOES fight, its either someone sanbu or higher in training or their house, or she sometimes fights fight zeik, and kai once or twice, I won't count the match against me due to certain issues *coughlikebullshitcough*. how can someone who never really fights or trains possibly be fit for a kage, she barely even comes on the damn site and when she does its mainly in "princess domain" or "zeik's bedroom".

shes ma buddy and all, but I am always unbias and this shit needed to be said.....THIS IS MY OPINION AND I RESPECT ALL THE OTHERS BEFORE MINE AS WELL. Thank you

(i typed this aaaaallll on the wii XP)
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:54 pm

((fubuki your a noob XD I'd stab myself then type that post from a wii, especially mine, and shinji's post))

Quite like wise fucuki and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:04 am

((LOL WII FTL))

First i would like to agree with Fubu, and obviously Lukas on the whole respect thing, fight thing, etc.

and i would also like to adress another point...HOW, did she reach Jounin???...by all logic Zk should have killed her, and if it were someone else, I'm sure he would have...i'll accept their friendship as a reason, but i still say that him killing her for that little stunt would have been completely acceptable... i mean honestly...auto-hitting is one thing, but to auto-hit your Kage!?...THAT is just bad...

if i were Zk i would have genocided her ass without a second thought...

now i'm off to go and see how she became chuunin *runs off to find THAT ranking exam*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:07 am

I didnt promote her at all, I believe she was promoted via character development...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD Empty

Back to top Go down

KURAI BAD OR GOOD
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next