Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

KURAI BAD OR GOOD

Go down 
+9
Alyss Frey
Lukas
Sadi D
Shinji Karasu
Orochi Kyokai
mahk-x
Neku
Aeon Revorse
Zeik Hellgate
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

do you think kurai is a bad character
yes i do
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap53%KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
no i dont
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap40%KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
im new and have no clue who she is
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:39 am

I assume their wating for Zeik or Kurai so this matter can be resolved...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:39 am

Zk is a scary Kage >.< but if it keeps order, which he does do well, then I don't why not. Your a good Kage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:40 am

Kham's scary too, THEY RUN THE VILLAGE THROUGH FEAR! xd BUT HES GOOD!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 am

Here Aeon, my rank heirachy table XD

Jounin-*I dash out the way of the attack while preforming a series of hand signs, then once I stop, I send a water dragon at you.*

Chunin-*I focus chakra to my hands and I create a shield of chakra, blocking the dragon.*

this is a horrible way. Now the chunin should have done this:

*I create a shield of chakra in front of me to counter the dragon. The shield works, but the force of the dragon sends me far back into a tree, causing mild damage on impact.*

This works so much better. You block the attack, but it will not be simple, it will take alot out of you mostly. I think the problem is that ninja think they can block everything, and nothiing can hit. But I'm sure RION will post those rules sometime today or tomorrow. *hinthint*

See the problem? Since jounin's are of course powerful, this attack would not be easy to block, let alone dodge. it would take ALOT more than that to stop this. Now, we will try it with a higher rank.

Jounin-*I dash out the way of the attack while preforming a series of hand signs, then once I stop, I send a water dragon at you.*

Anbu-*Upon seeing the dragon, I began focusing chakra to my hands. I create a blade of chakra on my arm, then I launch it at the dragon, cutting it in half as I move out the way.*

See? it would take a higher rank to stop the attack without much trouble. but even then, this doesn't mean you can't hurt higher ups, it means your not going to do it easily. A genin has not much of a chance against a jounin, but they can still pull off a few things. following this chart:

Kage-Super special awesome.

Sannin- a bit weaker than Kages if not equal.

Anbu-weaker than sannins in general, but they can put up a fight against both kages and sannin.

Jounin-just a bit weaker than anbu. But remember, anbu specialize in assassinations, so they naturally have greater speed then all ranks below. This means jounins may not be far off in power, but speed wise anbu are quickerso auto-hitting them won't play out well.

Special jounin- Not that weaker than jounin really, but at the same time, not that stronger than chunin. They have a good chance in beating jounin, but chunin have a good chance in beating them too. If they play their cards right, a special jounin could have a slim chance of beating an anbu.

Chunin-not that weaker in sp. jounin. sp. jounin are ninja that specialize, so this means that a sp. jounin would have better control over elements than a chunin would.

Genin-not too weaker than chunin, but enough to see a difference. Genin aren't really known, so if your a "speedy" or "strong" person, it won't play out that well until you rank up. mostly higher ranks have better control over elements and such than genin do, so keep that in mind when fighting a higher rank. If they play there cards right, genin could have a small chance of beating a sp. jounin.

Antagonist- no rank. they can be beaten by a chunin, but win against a jounin. with them, it only matters how you play your cards.

This is the main route for how things go. So yes, lower ranks, depending on the rank, can beat higher ranks, depending on the rank. lower ranks take more energy to stop a higher ranks attack, and a smart lower rank can potenially hit a higher rank, probably not fatal though
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:42 am

Fubuki wrote:
I know, it should be changed, just for it to be like naruto, you know, chunin vs. chunin for jounin and such, me and Zk wouldn't mind it becoming that way.....*hinthint*

there ya go Aeon Kage XD
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:42 am

No they don't. Well I don't think so.
I will say that in the earlier Nightmare they did.
Now I believe they run it through ummm damn I can't find the term. It has something to do with respect though.

Umm Fubuki...lol what about it?
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:43 am

ZK wrote:
I personally have no vote in the matter since my opinion isn't up there.

Kurai as a character, Role player, and ninja isn't a bad mix. She's good at what she does and I'll acknowledge that. Where my opinion begins to downplay her though is her ability to be active in the Kage-ing process as Kage of the Chaos. She's not online anywhere near enough to effectively handle the multitude of problems that would come her way with the job without just saying fuck it to a lot of them. That's not good Kage-ing. It would leave a lot of the pressure on Zeik and the Sannin, thus leaving an open space in the Kage seat of the Chaos, so to speak. It would be like they're running the site without her, so she would do just as well not being at the front lines of the battle against chaos in the Chaos. Kage is just a name if you can't live up to the expectations and civic duties brought with the title. And now that I think about it, I don't wanna just dog on her without putting myself out there. I would think that I have enough experience and respect around here to say these things. I think I've done a good job as Kage. (Haven't I?)

In short...

Rp char=ok
Kage=Notsomuch...

Yeah I don't know how to make this less painful....BUT FUCK THAT your an amazing RP person I've seen next to many, and yeah you'll have your kage moments
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:44 am

oh, its not what you meant!?!? >.< do'h......it was a table of the power of certain ranks and the perks that come with it.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:44 am

Ranks are odd.... We should make another topic for ranks because I have somethings to say as well...
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

To Fubu-kid
you will always be the dog...even in Vash's rpg, you are still the dog.

To Sadira
it's a rant...and i won't let it die until Zeik checks the numbers and says
"okay the majority of the people don't like her...and she isn't Kage material"
((though i know that last part won't happen...))

Lastly, to Zk
I think you and Kham have done good as Kage's, you have nice events ((though i was only present for this one)) and you keep the trouble children banned ((as much as possible)), you also don't let too much bullshit slide

i only have one negative thing to say, and that is that the whole ending up on the moon thing could have been done a bit better in my opinion, but overall the event is cool, and you all are doing good
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:47 am

Ok, in my defense:

When planning for this event, there really was no planning. I saw a chance to be epic and I took it. The chase turning the planet inside out thing was TOTALLY spur of the moment and I wasn't sure how we would stop it after that... I just posted... ^_^;

I guess you could say I almost killed us all again.

But still, it was the ONLY thing I could think of to have us not all die in some fiery glory.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:49 am

So a seperate topic for ranks? Kham, any ideas, or wwill you start it?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:49 am

Ill take care of it...
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:50 am

OROCHI YOU HATER XD
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:51 am

how about someone just randomly starts it...everyone seems to want to talk about it anyway, so it shouldn't matter,

and i guess that you did pretty good then, since you had no prior planning, also i agree, taking the wedding by storm was pretty epic...and it was quite the wedding gift
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:52 am

well lukas, i'm ranting, big deal...i'll "Hate" all i want

also i didn't notice Khams post...so ignore the part of my other post about the ranking topic...
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:54 am

XD it was, I read it yesterday I know I'm late so what!

Oh and I just noticed, Chase is kinda I feel holding back, since his posts are kinda 1-2 lines, where When Xnmas or WHATEVER his post were like a book XD just my output, not trying to hate ZK.

And orochi YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT who that certain person is...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:57 am

who who!?!?! tell me! XD
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:57 am

no clue who you mean o.0

anyway, facts have been presented and opinions stated, my ranting is coming to a close =( but it won't be able to truly end until Zeik get's on and responds to both of my rants..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:39 am

OKay its Zeik's rebuttle time! XD

I had to, this just fell off XP
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:01 am

i hope responds to my little remarks on his fire...since he came so hard at mines...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:46 pm

ZEIK CONCLUDE THIS DAMN TOPIC!!!! XD jk
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Orochi Kyokai wrote:
alright, this should have been up earlier, but whatever...

my reasoning

1. Kurai auto-hits and auto-defends in most (if not ALL) of her fights.
2. Kurai auto-killed a genin (while she was chuunin...o.0?) and she made it seem so (in my opinion) stupid, and incorrectly done...
3. Kurai is cocky, which in my mind, she has no reason to be...she has done nothing to really merit her being cocky
4. Her moves, in my opinion, suck (and yes, i also know that many of my moves are bad as well)
5. And her character's cocky attitude irritates the hell out of me, i mean honestly... when someone takes one of your strongest attacks and laughs at it, or says that it tickles...that's irritating as shit, and i truly fucking hate it
6. She recieves special treatment, NO i am not jelous of it, i am happy that people dont treat orochi specially, it makes it even more of an accomplishment that he succeeded in reaching jounin (legitimately)

thats all the reasons i got for now, but if i get more i will be SURE to put them up

1-dont know about it cant fix it
2-we told her to kill both of the people that she killed if you dont like it bring it to zk or zeik cause WE told her too
3-three her character is cocky and if she wants it to be thats her descion calling some one a bad rp because they want to be cocky makes no sense. if thats the case fubu is bad zeik is bad and some many others
4-again its her character and her moves make sense in my opin(please give an example of a bad move)
5-umm she wants to be so be it
6-kurai was not given jounin because she knows us simple and plain
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:57 pm

I'm not cocky, mikazuki was But I'm not >.>

you have much more to rebuttle to as well >.>
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:59 pm

mahk-x wrote:
she assumes that she is entitled to everything because she knows us...she also has a knack for being on a high horse

kham im going to say this to you real quick. you of all people telling osme one they are on a high horse makes no sense. you have obtained the highest god complex of them all and to be frank and honest i dont really like your character anymore. just saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

KURAI BAD OR GOOD
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next