Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Lisa's Famous Moves EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Lisa's Famous Moves EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Lisa's Famous Moves EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Lisa's Famous Moves EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Lisa's Famous Moves EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Lisa's Famous Moves EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Lisa's Famous Moves EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa's Famous Moves EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Lisa's Famous Moves EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Lisa's Famous Moves EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Lisa's Famous Moves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisa Miyuri
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Lisa Miyuri

Female Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : TogireTogire Kokoro hi
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Lisa's Famous Moves Empty
PostSubject: Lisa's Famous Moves   Lisa's Famous Moves EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:53 am

Burst.
- her sword, uses a spell to unleash this move called Burst. The sword repels an attack when the enemy strikes.

Scattering Flames
- her sword uses this spell to send out an attack that takes the form of a horizontal wave. This is directed at the enemy.

Swift Burst.
- a quicker attack of Burst, but it has multiple slashes that hit the enemy in ever direction.

Everlasting Life
- I use the needles in my hair and I sent them a fire, there is a small oil that contiunes to burn during battle. These can be thrown just like kunai's.

Celestial Burst
- a ring of fire is dished out to an enemy, while controling her powers with her chakra she can split up the flame and use them to attack her opponent. But once the first one is dodge the second one hits. When it's attack head on, it explodes. (Weeeeeeee)

Ingulfed Flames
- my arms and legs have a concentrated enegry of chakra flowing around them to protect my arms from getting burned by the coated flames. Punchs and kicks can be dished out. Flames can get to 2372 degrees fahrenheit.

Rising Palm
- a high concentration of heat is created from the palm of the hand, a small flame starts at the tip of the fingers then it slowly swings around to a complete circle of 360 degrees. A small orb forms from the circle of fire, then it soars to the sky and it expands to a orb of a 30 foot radius. The orb opens up sending out thousands of fire needles which is set in the enemies location.

Body Breaker
- when an enemy is close to my body, meeting face to face then I can use my palm to gather a orb that has a flame residing within it. When I say the word Release the flame expands like a wall and it attempts to warp itself around the enemy thus burning making the body temperture go up. Which can lead to exhaustion, the heat weaks the main functions of the body.

Last edited by Lisa Miyuri on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lisa Miyuri
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Lisa Miyuri

Female Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : TogireTogire Kokoro hi
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Lisa's Famous Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa's Famous Moves   Lisa's Famous Moves EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:10 pm

kekkei Genkai: Togire Togire Kokoro hi
It's called:
Broken Heart Flame

My sword uses my emotion of anger when I use my Kekkai Genkai, it release all unwanted things.
Once this happens, the flame surrounds my whole body, everything that I touch leaves a mark.
But this attack give's me wings with this I can use my wings to take my flame from and use it to burn off any attacks. That is only for close combat.

Other then that the flame itself sends out multiply slashs to an enemy.
Back to top Go down

Lisa's Famous Moves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: