Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow

Go down 
+12
Kumiko
Kai Ishidate
mahk-x
Atra
vashy_chan
Shiro Kazuma
Chase Young
Zeik Hellgate
Zesu Rikoyae
Aeon Revorse
Sadi D
Kay-no
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who would win in a fight? Sephiroth or Jack Sparrow?
Jack Sparrow
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Sephiroth
Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:37 pm

Lmao... This Debate is getting heated! XD
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Lol hell yea.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:22 pm

I guess ill explain my reasoning since this is my arguement...

Everyone is only looking at this from the battle perspective, and unfortunately fights occur on two planes; the body and the mind. Jack, being the drunk that he is, specializes in the combat on the mental perspective since he can trick anyone no fuckin problem and convince someone to bring him back from the dead just so that he can trick them again...though he does have physical combat skills they dont compare to that of sephys, however, I believe that if jack and sephy were put in their natural enviroment (not alone on the battle feild) and was not told that they were going to fight one another, Jack would win hands down...SURE sephy supposedly cuts down everyone in his way, but Jack would not be in his way...he wouldnt deter him from his goal, but once Jack sensed that sephy threatened his life Jack would simply trick him and it would be over.

We see evidence of the clearly stronger opponent failing to best the smarter opponent everyday... Scar and Mufasa... CLEARLY mufasa is a beast and scar is just hella smart, but Scar killed mufasa because mufasa was not smart enough to realize that his brother would betray him...

So its only natural since I dont see any evidence of sephy being conversationaly and charismaticly smart in the art of constructive conversation that Jack would win hands down...because like all brutes sephy would underestimate jack and would loose to a stupid natural occurence.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:28 pm

FUCK JACK! SEPHIROTH ALL DAY!
"I will never be a memory..." -Sephiroth. the beastiest quote I ever heard
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 pm

^ fan boy...
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:37 pm

...me no fan boy...((kham you bastard))
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Lol Kai. I really have no opinion on this topic but I just thought that was funny XD.
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:00 pm

Clearly Sephiroth's natural environment is the battlefield, but I will put that aside for the moment...Kham's arguement is based on the opinion that Jack Sparrow is smarter than Sephiroth. There is no factual evidence that supports this claim but what bothers me is that Kham didn't not play Final Fantasy VII all the way through to understand the events, Sephiroth singlehandedly tricked his whole world into believing that he was dead, then rose from the dead and started causing chaos, thus prompting everyone to go into a frenzy and attack an entity they were tricked into believing was sephiroth...by sephiroth.

So if we're going to argue on the basis that since Jack tricked a handful of people in his world, that he's smarter than Sephiroth; I will argue that since Sephiroth tricked his entire planet population, Sephiroth is indeed smarter than Jack.

That being said, Jack would not posses the mindpower to out think Sephiroth, but I won't use that logic as the basis of my arguement...its just something I merely wanted to bring to light

As of now, if we were to place Jack and Sephy in the same universe and just have them live life, Sephiroth would kill him just for existing, because if a person exists on the same plane as Sephy, they deter him from his goal

On a smaller note, this arguement was started when I went on a sephiroth rant and Kay and Kham said Jack Sparrow would beat Sephy in a fight, the fact that they try to put them in an "every day situation" shows that they lost the arguement.

-L
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:08 pm

i completely agree with L, on that ...sephiroth is indeed smart, he is also powerful as shit and has better techniques

then there's the fact that his fucking sword has more range than ANYTHING in Jacks arsenal, guns included.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:30 am

ALL BIAS aside I think that tricking a faction that your dead isnt really that hard to do it happens all the time, but tricking the same people that want you dead to come back and revive you so that you can trick them again!! Thats impressive... Jack (constantly) is always cheating death when it stares him in the face time and time again, which is why so many entities are out to kill him...but they fail. Sephiroth just mindlessly sweeps out everyone who wants to kill him because hes more proficient in that area...When you say sephiroth you think power first, not smarts...when you think Jack Sparrow you think the trickster of all trickery the man who cheated death several times

Anyone can convince a nation to think that their attacking the real them... I do it all the time... I have clones currently making a new planet, If i were to die on the battlefield (god forbid) Id just have my other clones come pwn them...

Jack made a person sell their soul just so that he can have his ship and do what he wants, then he went back and cheated the contract and made him get his sould back by tricking the soul stealer

we can go back and forth forever, but as I said before on the battlefeild sephy would win....but in real life which matters alot more than on the battlefeild Jack would win

Last edited by mahk-x on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

Male Number of posts : 111
Kekkei Genkai : Metal manipulation, wires, ????
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:33 am

the soul stealer was Davy jones kham, and he sold it to him, then bootstrap came, then jack made a swap for 100 souls, which jack made around and pwned everyone ^-^
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:39 am

my knowledge of the pirates series is lacking, but didn't JAck like mainly trick desperate people....people that would do anything to get what they needed or wanted

Jack is resourceful and crafty, but if Sephiroth has no ties to anyone, and nothing to gain from listening to Jack...then would he REALLY be tricked by him?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:40 am

Damn, I would think sephy would win but you people our makein some good observations. When I first saw this topic i thought it was Keiko trying to get attention but now im actually intreged in this debate
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:41 am

as you said before your knowledge of the pirate series is lacking....so you lack the sufficent evidence to draw a conclusion
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:49 am

lol keiko trying to get attention, she does that on basically a daily basis doesn't she??

I was interested my orochi posted cause what ever he post while out of character makes me laugh, yet Orochi that post failed in the laughing column miserably...
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:50 am

Since when you can call the whole world, and the world itself mind you, one nation or a faction, the fact is you can't.
All your arguement, the last post you made, only said that jack was a trickster and you also tried, and failed to discredit my statement by shortening the whole world of FFVII into a faction or one nation
Sephiroth has also cheated death, probably more than Jack has
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:51 am

all pro-sephy arguements are L, so if I don't say its me, just understand that it is
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:56 am

its wasnt my intention to shorten the world of ff7 it was my intention to discredit the almighty intelligence of sephiroth, sure sephy has cheated death,but not by sheer wit; by a mindless display of power as usuall...that is expected of him, but in the end its power that comes to mind first not intel...so by popular belief jack is smarter due to the stigma
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:00 am

don't get the wrong ideea, i saw all 3 movies, i just dont remember EVERYTHING..that's all i was saying...

and yes, Sephiroth cheats death as well, he was stabbed with the fucking huge ass buster sword... and made it seem like nothing... so i dont think that Jack's skills as a swordsman would be enough to kill sephy...

now as far as intelligence/wit, sephiroth in my mind is more INTELLIGENT, where as Jack is more CRAFTY and WITTY
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:03 am

Anything JAck tells you could be a set up of a trap to you to get caught in and die XD
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:06 am

oh, I forgot to address that, the first thing you think of when you think of Sephy is pwnage, this is true....but the first thing the world thinks about when they thing of Jack Sparrow falls to two things "what that pirate guy?" or "that guy from pirates of the carribean right?"

also Sephy did not use just power to cheat death he used knowledge of GENETICS, and knowledge of the power of someone else's memories to come back
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:07 am

And a beer keg...
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:08 am

Well, I dun care which side is right, but we gotta at least give Jack something for being able to survive as long as he has on his cunning rather than godlike abilities and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:09 am

lol but Jack....wait....i THOUGHT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT JACK THE MONEY !! Bastards DX well anyway Jack Sparrow will porve to you IN LIES that your life was a lie XD
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:10 am

I give Jack his credit, but he still can't take Sephy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow   Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth vs. Jack Sparrow
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Buildings :: Lounge :: Hot Topic-
Jump to: