Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Exploring around. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Exploring around. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Exploring around. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Exploring around. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Exploring around. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Exploring around. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Exploring around. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exploring around. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Exploring around. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Exploring around. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Exploring around.

Go down 
+4
Shiro Kazuma
Skye Silverclaw
Sedgar Vyland
Alyss Frey
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:33 am

beep beep beep...

*the bass sound in her headphones faded as it picked up the signal of machinery. The band glowed purple-black while blue-eyed Alyss stopped in her tracks to listen, one hand on the left headphone, a frown on her face. It was one of her favorite songs that had to be paused for the disturbance*

High...levels...of machinery. Quite possibly. Dangerous. Unknown.

*licking cherry lips, Alyss whispered its language with her mind*

100 feet. Start. North

West...welcome to your destination.

*powering down the headphones, the pink haired woman slid the device around her neck, looking at the metal framed doorway of grey. It was hell getting through some type of long labyrinth in order to find another doorway just like the others she had passed hundreds of times, expect this one was labelled "Sedgar". But she smiled at the conundrum; whatever lied ahead was indeed interesting to say the least. Alyss felt it in her blood, a running of electrical circuits under her feet.. she took a breath and rapped her knuckles upon the door named Sedgar*
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Male Number of posts : 162
Kekkei Genkai : (none)
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:44 am

Sedgar looked up from his normal workplace, relieved to have a chance to meet someone else for once. "The door's open!" He stood up and awaited his guest, but he noted the odd signals eminating from some of the machinery by the door. "Probably needs new batteries.."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:55 am

*hearing a male voice she hesitated. What if he planned on attacking her? She took the chance and turned the knob, peeking in cautiously into the room. It amazed her for a second: the handles, the levers, keyboards so large, glowing switches, large tubes the size of humans, machines with protective glasses. Then, she gingerly stepped into the doorway and her headphone beeped nervously on her neck. The pink haired beauty shyly looked up*

Ahem...pardon my random entrance..
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:06 am

"No, it's alright. I enjoy the company.." His voice drifted a bit as he first noticed the device on her neck, and then the overreacting machines next to her. On some, the screens flickered dramatically, others began to spark, whirr and beep randomly. "Ah.. would you happen to know the cause of this...?" He adjusted his glasses, more intrigued than worried..
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:11 am

I'm...no...!

*her burning cheeks must have given her lie away. Of course Alyss knew, she was short circuiting everything around her because of her own technopathy, however she wanted to get close to the machinery to examine them herself. The power source...it was curious. Taking steps in from the metal doorway, the machines seemed to grow a little crazier, the one in the back seemed to spark*

Perhaps...it was a bad idea...? I should leave..
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:15 am

With a loud slam of the door, skye practically bursted into the room, holding his golden gunblade in his hand. He pushed aside the girl backing into him, sending her further into the lab. "Doc, this thing needs a re..pair...." His voice trailed off as he saw the mayhem going on with the machines. "...this a bad time or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:22 am

*Alyss gasped as she near stumbled into a desk. The machinery was buzzing to her left and a fuse popped at the far right. She stood lips pressed*

You! You pushed m--

Intense. Energy. Warning! Suppress and limit 'pathy to regain. Stability. In environment.

*the headphones spoke outloud, it was a whisper to both of them, but they could understand every word. Alyss took a breath and controlled her ability, minimizing it's effectaround her. The sparks stopped and the machines went dead. Blank screens and not even the hum of the fans. She laughed nervously, shifty blue eyes on the men in front of her*

Erm..
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:28 am

Lights dimmed, and Sedgar walked over with a sigh to the emergency power switch, and lights flared on again, machines still dead. "Skye, I'll need to see it in a bit. But you.." He pointed to the girl. "What exactly is this ability of yours?" He began walking over to her, briskly.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:31 am

What ability...I just happened to stumble upon your humble abode, that's all.

*confidently she crossed her sleeved arms across her chest. She neednt had to say anything to this stranger or any. She neednt reveal herself at all. But naturally she lied badly. The headphones around her neck beeped suspiciously and her eyes never met his*

Perhaps your own machines just happened to crash.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:37 am

"Eehh..?" Skye came closer to Alyss from behind, now towering over her. In his usual stealthy and creepy way, he leaned in to her headphones and noticed the constant beeping. "You're a clever one, girly.." This he whispered slightly in her ear.

He then jumped back a bit, taking a hand out from his pocket. "Doc.. sorry if I mess up the lab further. Solaris Jupiter.." He sent a small dome of electricity around Alyss, not harming her but acting more as a detection unit, seeing how it reacted to her energy signature. "Show me your true colors.."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:46 am

*the electricity jumped against her body, trapping her in. It sparked against her clothes but didn't hurt her at all. Some soaked in and beneath her skin. It bounced around the headphones playfully andl when it reached her small hands, the electricity flared at the palm, now white sparks. Alyss looked up at the stranger upset*

What is this...?

*she managed to say, breathless in her speech*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:53 am

He chuckled, snapped his fingers and the dome dissipated along with the electricity in it. His appearence turned back to normal. "Just a probe, of sorts... Ms. Liar~" He grinned, giving a knowing gaze at her, before turning to Sedgar agan.

"Nothing interesting about her, I really think it's your machines or somethin'. Anyway, I'll be back when you've got the time. Ciao." With that, he was off, but not before passing her a paper airplane-note with guiding wind.

"Meet by the Ivory tower when you have time. (S.S.)"
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:54 am

"Feh.. if you say so." He paced a bit, inspecting the machinery, slightly annoyed now. He'd need to figure out what went wrong later. "Either way, Miss.. what were you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:01 am

*catching the paper plane, she opened it behind her back. When Sedgar had looked away at his machines, she glanced at it quickly, then placed it in the pockets of her brown sleeves. She thought worrily*

The....Ivory Tower? Where is that, I don't even...I'm not even familiar with Nightmare..! Oh well, I'll find it somehow..

*the minute she heard Sedgar speak she stammered out some familiar words*

N-Nothing...I just happened to stumble upo--

*a loud clunk was heard and then the humming of fans all at once. The machines began to live once more, the screens were bright and some machina-like sounds signaled to her at every corner. A tube filled back up with chakra, another tube with what looked like steam. Settling herself down in a desk, since she found no where to sit, Alyss asked*

What is it that you do down here, mister.......mister..

*Alyss fumbled for his name and forgotten; They never properly introduced themselves*
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 am

"Odd.." Looking around at the lab, he was utterly dumbfounded by these occurances. Definitely something to look into majorly. He took a seat by the desk the girl had placed herself, preferring to ignore the events concerning Skye. "Vyland. Sedgar Vyland." He reached out a hand to shake hers.

"I mainly work on the Village's technology and systems, as well as custom weapon development. But I've been getting.. an odd shortage of customers lately. Can't imagine why.."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:23 am

*she took the hand, shaking it firmly. Her eyes smiled sincerly this time, no lies*

I'm Alyss. Frey. That sounds like a difficult job there Mr. Vyland. These machines are of all kinds I as can see. large vats of energy storage systems, elemental converters, full isotopes of humans. You must be doing something else... Besides weapon development that is.

*she quickly added three other words, nervous*

I'm just guessing..
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:28 am

He leaned back in the chair, gazing at the ceiling. True, he'd been researching plenty of other things, but he wasn't sure how approving others would be of them. "Well.. yes. But they're mainly all side projects in my spare time. I'm primarily a developer and a blacksmith."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 am

I see.

*taking another sweep around with her eyes, Alyss noticed the large vat of chakra in the middle of the room. It looked very advanced, with plenty cords, small and large, connecting to other machines surrounding it. Trodding over, she pressed her fingers to the cool glass and glanced over at him*

And this..? What's this from?

*simutaneously, one finger sent a techopathic signal, tracing circuits down the suspicious tube of energy. The wry machine gave her its function*

It's just a storage holder for a huge amount of energy, also a synthesis, but what's he planning to do with all this stuff anyway? "Side projects?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:04 pm

*Shiro appeared within the shop, a bandage arround his waist from his previous encounters and a smile on his face as usual. He was doing his usual rounds as he observed the lab around him.*

Well this is the first time I've been inside here.

*He turned to see the two within the room as well and brought his hand in a wave.*

Sadgar, nice to finally meet you.

*His eyes then turn to the girl also inside.*

And who's this new face?
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm

"Ah, another new, lively face. Well met." He bows slightly before walking over to the chamber that Alyss had pointed out.

"This is the power source of my inventions; raw, pure chakra. It's much more efficient and effective than common electricity, and allows my inventions to take a whole new shape. Of course, it's exceedingly difficult to extract it into its raw form, hence the electric nature of most machinery."

He cleared his throat, now remembering why this chamber was still unused. "Unfortunately, certain chakra extracts, even raw ones, do go bad.."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Go...bad?

*Alyss curiously muttered under her breath, then looked over to the new person who walked into the room. She gave a small wave with her right hand, the held it out for a hand shake*

Hello. I'm Alyss...this is my first time in here as well.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 am

*Shiro shook Alyss' hand and then looked at her with a smile letting out a small laugh before he spoke.*

Well... Me being one of the leaders of this village.. You would think I've been in every aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:14 pm

--Time Skip--

*Cut, bruised and broken, young Alyss Frey came stumbling in from her fight. She didn't know where else to go, and her headphones had turned a deep purple. Even if the GPS still worked, it was still a pain to get through the maze, but she found barely "Mr.Vyland's" lab...just barely. Opening the door labelled 'Sedgar' once again, she gasped for breath and slumped upon a desk for support*

Mr...Vyland your dear machines would happen...to have the ability to...heal others? Would it...?

*Alyss mumbled, holding her right side with her left hand. Her right hand was bright red like the tips of a campfire*
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Gasping at the sight of Alyss, Sedgar rushes towards her. "Goodness.. what happened?? I'm afraid I have no conventional means to heal you, but if you can hang on for a few hours I can think of something.. There's a couch not too far from my workplace, do you need to be carried?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:30 pm

A few hours...?

*she closed her eyes and pondered...would she last that long? Alyss clutched her aching side and nodded slowly.*

I'll be alright on my own...hopefully.

*her hand let go of her side and grabbed the sleeve of his white lab coat in her desperation, then her cheeks flushed*

Please lead the way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring around.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Central :: Closed for Construction :: Open for Business-
Jump to: