Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Exploring around.

Go down 
+4
Shiro Kazuma
Skye Silverclaw
Sedgar Vyland
Alyss Frey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Male Number of posts : 162
Kekkei Genkai : (none)
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Exploring around. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:39 pm

"Ah, v-very well.." He helped Alyss up, guiding her to the couch. "Just a bit further... you alright?" He was concerned; he'd never really seen someone at her level this beadly beaten up. He just hoped this new invention he was thinking of now would work..
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:47 pm

*her vision began to spin and blur and Alyss' grip began to loosen*

M..Mr. Vyland...I think I...

*her body fell forward, her mind a blank, her hair a pink fan. Her headphones dropped off of her ears and they clattered to the floor, the mechanical sound of the device powering down as she leaned upon Sedgar's arm, unconcious*
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:56 pm

His face now completely red, Sedgar took a heavy gulp as Alyss passed out into his arm. He tried to catch her, and she landed in the typical pose - fetal position, her back and legs in either arm, looking up at him. It was now that he noticed how....

"NO, I mustn't think this way! Ahh... couch, couch couch..." He scanned his lab for that furnishing, desperately trying to get her out of his arms. He had no itnetions of doing ANYTHING with her, but.... "Resist, resist....." He rushed over and plopped her on the couch, lightly enough so as not to hurt her further but hastily enough to get her out of his grasp quickly. He darted back to his worktable and gathered supplies for his new invention, glasses steamed and his face red. "Why does this always happen...."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:04 pm

*the body of the pink haired girl was silent and still for a moment, then a groan was heard, then a distinct ripping sound enough for him to at least glance over. Alyss had turned over...and in the process of doing so, the small tear at the bottom of her short top began to tear at the peak, beginning to expose the bottom of well endowed breasts. To make it worse, she began to pant heavily, her face heating up, though in pain and not steamy pleasure*
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Sedgar heard the ripping of cloth and dared to look behind him, only to see a now nearly topless Alyss, panting seemingly in heat. "N-n-n-n-not good..." He immediately turned back to his workstation, pondering what to do. "It's wrong of me, I don't even know her that well! But she's asleep... perhaps..... UGH, JUST THIS ONCE."

He rose, now with overly dramatic determination, puching his glasses closer to his face to signify this. He grabbed a white cloth, and carefully inched towards the sleeping Alyss. He was so close now, and dared to inch even closer...
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:51 pm

*Alyss whispered some words in her sleep, some he could not hear. The tear reached the middle of her breasts now, seductively calling to his eyes. Her headphones beeped with warning*

Warning! Incoming...Code WCPA#23SV. Quickly move. Self to. Another position to. Avoid. Incoming...Code WCPA.....
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Sedgar couldn't make out the words that the headphones spoke, but he completely phased out the other noises coming from it. He was just so transfixed on Alyss's chest that he had utterly lost himeself. "I should really stop... this is terrible." Yet his conscious was lost as well, and he even ignored this thought as he began to idlely reach out a hand...
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:01 pm

((Aahahaha. Sorry I couldn't resist this is quite hilarious.))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:11 pm

*at that moment, Alyss' azure blue eyes opened, her expression sleepy, then dramatically stiff. Her eyes watched his hand as if it were a snake, her body rigid and she held back her hand before it slammed him into one of his own machines. Her voice quaked as Alyss looked at him*

Mr....Vyland....Sedgar Vyland...what in hell are you doing?

((By the way if people were wondering the code WCPA#23SV stands for "Weird Closet Pervert Alert # 23, which stands for Sedgar's age and SV standing for Sedgar Vyland. Razz ))

Last edited by Alyss Frey on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:16 pm

In that second that Alyss's eyes opened, Sedgar was quickly brought back to reality. "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-" He was slammed bretty hard into the machines, wincing and reacting to the pain. Fortunately it wasn't anything terribly important, but he had to think up an excuse for his actions, else he was done for!

He closed his eyes, acting as if he were somewhat dazed, then looked at the cloth in his hand. It had taken some of the blood from his head trauma, and he got a brilliant fabrication. If Alyss would fall for it that is.. "Miss Frey! I do apologize, I was merely doing some preliminary tending to your wounds.." He held up the cloth. "..when it seemed that the shirt of yours was ready to split in two. Being the gentleman I am, I was merely trying to place it back together so as not to expose your.. goods!" He had a hand behind his head, sweating profusely. He was also smiling very, very nervously.. would she buy it??

((And NICE abbreviation xD))
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:21 pm

*her pink bangs shadowed her eyes dangerously as she approached him, fist at chest level. She snatched the cloth quickly and he could see her expression now, a clear flush of her cheeks*

P...Perve--...

*she paused and thought for a second and then took a breath*

...If you have any needle and thread I'll take care of this myself, Mr. Gentleman.

*she said sarcastically and settled on the couch, trying her best to cover herself with the pathetic scrap of cloth*
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:25 pm

"A-ah, let me go and grab them.." He scuffled to his bedroom and came back out with a large spool of golden thread, and a sharp, new needle. "There you are.. I really must be back to work!"

"Ugh, I blew it. ..again.." He sighed to himself and made his way beck to the worktable to continue on the device in progress.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Right. Work.

*she looked at him suspiciously, shifty eyes while she unwound the gold thread around the the spool. Licking the end, she strung it through the eye of the needle and tied it, then began her own work. The piece quickly came together, as she was quite experienced in needlework herself. After fixing her shirt, peeks of gold in the lining, Alyss placed her headphones back on her head. Then, she returned to the couch to rest. Alyss called to him*

How long...will this take? I feel better not that much better...I'm not going to lose my right hand am I, Mr. Vyland?

(( Glad to keep you entertained Aeon. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Not looking up, he called back to her. "Shouldn't be much longer, just need to add chakra signatures, and a few other things, and we should be ready soon. I'll assure you that your hand will be fine." He got up to tend to the chakra chamber, getting a tube to connect to the device. "Also, just call me Sedgar. No need for formalities~"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Alright...S...Sedgar.

*it was strange calling him this, since it was the name she found on a door. She blushed immediately. Would she think of him as a door if she kept calling him Sedgar?*

How embarassing...to refer this guy to something so inanimate..

*distracting herself, she asked him outloud*

What is a chakra signature? Do I have one..?
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Still turning screws and pulling levers, Sedgar speaks as he works again. "All shinobi have some sort of chakra signature, some much more complex than others. Yet these inventions of mine house miniature signatures, allowing them to do all sorts of things that ordinary, mechanical and electric ones cannot." He pulled off the lever and the red and dark grey device, now making a few more adjustments. "It's what allows me to make... this."

Exploring around. - Page 2 Medigun_by_PropMedic

"A medical gun, of sorts, able to project healing, light chakra to the desired target. This should heal most of your wounds, if not all of them. Care to try?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Of course I would.

*she stood up a bit too quickly, and a dizzy spell ran over her. Clutching the couch for support, Alyss took a step towards Sedgar and his new invention. Her left leg hurt and her right hand, of course, was giving her a difficult time to say the least. Her side was sore, from breaking her fall during the battle with Skye. Alyss bit her lip, the limped over weakly to the man, holding an adjacent machine for support*
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:16 pm

"You can sit if you need to, it probably won't affect the results." He put on a pair of rubber gloves, picked up the device and aimed it at Alyss. "By the way, how did you get hurt in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:22 pm

I fell.

*Alyss prompted in her head then the thought sounded severely ridiculous. A man of this calibur would see through that lie quicker than a kage could kill a genin. She looked downwards for a moment, then her eyes flared with danger*

It was that one man. Skye...Silverclaw. He called me to his tower today and attacked me with illusions and weapons. Why would he attack me, I don't even know. I've done nothing to him and the first time I had met him was here in your lab. I barely made it alive out there...

*her sad lips gave a sigh and she fingered at her tanto's guard cap, running her finger across the sleek metal*
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female Number of posts : 554
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:26 pm

(Hoo, soory to interupt, but this is quite entertaining.
I'll have to check out the fight in the Ivory Tower aswell....
-skips off to tower- ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.freepudding.chocoforum.net
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:28 pm

"Ah, I see... well Skye's certainly a loose cannon, to say the least, but if he wants a man dead then he'll have him dead.. Assuming it's one he can take." His eyes gave a small ray of hope. "Obviously, he intended to keep you alive then, and now you're here getting healed. Forgive and forget, as I always say.." His voice trailed off, and he aimed the medigun with precision now.

"3... 2...... 1." A small red flow of light chakra eminated from the tip, meeting Alyss with a gentle touch, beginning to heal her wounds. Though not even five seconds into it, the machine began to whir and smoke, finally dying in Sedgar's arms. "That's ironic.." The flow of energy immediately ceased, giving even a small jolt of bad chakra at the end of it, completely undoing any healing to begin with.

"My, my.. sorry about that. It apparently still needs work. Though, you have a couple options now...
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 pm

*Alyss leaned against the machine, wincing in pain as the bad chakra hit her body like a sledgehammer. She didn't take the energy to look up at him, but chuckled a little in absent pain*

T-That's...alright...I guess. Ugh.... Are there are more options than this, Sedgar...?
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:42 pm

"Well, you can somehow make your way back to the couch and rest for a while, but that won't heal your hand or any other major damage. You can leave here and find another healer, but I highly doubt you have the stamina or ability to do so at this point. Or..."

He adjusted his glasses again, blushing slightly. "..you can get in the liquid Chakra chamber, I can hook it to your system, and we can do a direct transfer. Yet you're probably already guessing the side effects.."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Liquid chamber...? That would mean....

*her face grew shocked comically as he spoke unbelievable words*

I would have to get NAKED?

Oh not this again...I have the greatest luck don't I..

How...naked would I have to get?

*Alyss watched him, prepared to say absolutely not and a smack in the face if he said just one word: 'completely'. Yes, even she could muster a little bit of power in her muscles to cock back and slap this man if need be, despite her pain. However it was necessary, her body could not hold up much longer. She felt her head fell fuzzy, as if she had not been sleeping, and she restrained a groan*
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:54 pm

"Oh no, I'd not have you just display yourself, that'd be.. just vulgar! No, not totally unclothed, but you can keep your top and shorts; everything else would need to go however. Is this acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring around.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Central :: Closed for Construction :: Open for Business-
Jump to: