Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Exploring around.

Go down 
+4
Shiro Kazuma
Skye Silverclaw
Sedgar Vyland
Alyss Frey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Exploring around. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:03 pm

*to this, Alyss gave a sigh of relief. Her wounds would be healed now and she wouldn't have to deal with this awful pain. She clutched his coat's sleeve and looked up at him, smiling shyly*

I...promise I won't pass out again. Honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Male Number of posts : 162
Kekkei Genkai : (none)
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:08 pm

"Mm, I know." He walked into a side room, filleds with seemingly endless rows of large vats. He stopped at the first one, filled with a glowing green liquid. "I'm afraid I have no ladder, so I'll need to lift you for you to climb in." He pressed a button on the main control pannel, opening the lid completely. "Ready when you are." He offered her a hand.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:15 pm

*she stripped off the sleeves that were held to her top with difficulty, sliding down the leggings and left her light boots. Taking his hand with her only working one, Alyss smiled sweetly and genuinely*

Thanks for all of this, Mr. Vyland...I knew I could count on you.

*before going in she looked at the open vat. Glass covered the tube completely. Between the other vats, she could see an almost endless supply of cords, humming in their work*

Will this be cold..?
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:16 pm

"Not at all, the chakra chambers are all kept warm so that they age well. Like the opposite of any other substance you'd keep for a while." He then made his way to the control pannel in front ofthe vat, prepared to allign the cords in this one accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:21 pm

*as he said, the vat was warm with energy, what appeared to be from various people. The mix of chakra was strong and she kept more alive, though still hurt. She called from behind the large glass tube*

Sedgar, how long is this going to take?
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:26 pm

He began working on the many controls of the vat, as the cords began moving into place. "Soon as these are in, not any more than ten minutes." The cords snapped into her shoulders, wrists, knees, ankles, and her navel, beginning to steadily pump raw healing chakra into her own points. "There, now all we need to do is wait.."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 pm

A very loud knock on the door was heard throughout the lab, and Skye entered without waiting for an answer. Seeing no one in the lobby, he called out. "Doc, you in here? I need this Gunblade fixed now!"
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:40 pm

At the noise he jumped and his mind grew frantic.

"Damnit, it's SKYE. Wasn't he the one who injured Alyss like this anyway, I've got to buy time and get him out of here before he knows!"

He scrambles off into the lobby where Skye awaited, blocking his view of the other door, a smile plastered on his face

"Skye...h-how can I h-help you?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Skye leaned in, suspicious.. he could read the doctor like a book. "Everything alright, Doctor..? I need you to fix this Gunblade of mine, finally. It just won't seem to calibrate right. Watch." He makes a dramatic swing into Sedgar's face, making sure not to hit him, and pulls the trigger. Nothing comes out, and Skye returns it to his side where the bullet pierces through the ground. "You can fix this, I assume..." His eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Sedgar snatches the blade up quickly pretended to examine it just a bit, then coughed. "It won't take long, one day, p-promise!" He could feel the sweat on his forehead now, and his glasses slid off his nose just a bit as his smile twitched in his nervousness, he ushered Skye to the door.

"Now don't worry, it'll be done tomorrow, just as if it were brand new~!"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:51 pm

He caught the bluff; Sedgar was obviously hiding something from him, but he decided not to call it out. Would just cause unnecessary tension, and he'd already gotten into trouble for harassment of the Village Officials. "If ya say so.. I guess I'll stop by tomorrow then. Ciao.. doc."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:54 pm

*the vat of chakra beeped, and the door swung open. Alyss opened her eyes, feeling alive and well again. Jumping out of the chamber in joy, she look around for Sedgar and the clothes she had stripped out of not too long ago. Aylss saw him no where, however, and she called out loudly and it echoed into the other room*

Sedgar!! Sedgar where did you put my clothes?
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Having not quite closed the door, Skye immediately burst back into the lab, a furious look on his face. "The fuck did I just hear.." He could've sworn he heard Alyss referring to her clothes, coming from the depths of Sedgar's lab. This really set him off..
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:03 pm

His face turned as red as the sweetest beet, and his heart had stopped for a second, scooting backwards. Quickly thinking of something, he spouted out,

"SKYE! WHY, I SAID GOODBYE SKYE I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW, YES I WILL!! HA HAHA HAHAHA...!"

He grabbed Skye's shoulder, turned him to the door. "Why Skye I think you must be...HALLUCINATING! Now you go on and get some rest back at home! I'll take care of that gunblade of yours! Now Get!"

With that he slammed the door and held his back to it, hyperventilating.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Skye gave a low growl as he left the area of the lab... He knew something was up involving Alyss and the doctor.. and he didn't like it one bit. Still, he tried to calm himself. "All will be set into motion soon enough.. Alyss Frey, the one I've been searching for all these years... We've finally met at least." He laughed to himself as he made his way back to the tall white tower of his.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Mmm?

*Alyss appeared, fully dressed in front of him, hands on her hips. She apparently found her clothes next to a table close to the machine he had worked on for the vat. She had her headphones in her hand and her pink hair was held in a high wavy ponytail*

Sedger? Where'd you go? It's not nice just leaving me there you know. And what's wrong, you're breathing a little harder than normal.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:14 pm

"Well, you won't believe who showed up, dropping off this." He raised the golden gunblade of Skye's, and immediately knew that she recognized it. "He came here as you were resting, and it was all I could do just to get him to leave." He gave a sigh and then slumped in front of the door, trying to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:22 pm

*immediately the girl's body tensed. Looking at the blade brought bad memories. She stepped back a bit, glaring ominously at the sword*

You mean....he came here? Did he see me? Did he even--

*suddenly a loud robotic voice interrupted her dramatic inclining climax. It spoke form Alyss' headset in fragmented words*

Miss Frey....The. One. The One. Alyss.

*she quickly tapped on the headset curiously, trying to look for the problem. Her finger traced the headset with her technopathy*

There's...There's nothing wrong. It's just repeating some information from the database.

*narrowing her eyes, she ran her finger across the band of the headset; it left a pink glowing line. The headset spoke once more*

Unknown. Source. Damaged data. 'Be...the one. Don't. Fail.'
Back to top Go down
Cleff
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Cleff

Male Number of posts : 109
Kekkei Genkai : Data, Technological, Transcendent Sound
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Cleff digitizes himself onto the scene from the back, taking shape and solidifying in the presence of those two. Hopefully they didn't see him come in, because the instant he saw a new face, he converted himself into data and hid inside of some random and small technological device. Without warning the device began to walk, even though that was not part of its original functions, and leapt off of the random table, hovering slightly above the ground before lightly tapping the floor. It was great that Cleff was a technology sprite and could do shit like that... haha... Might as well monitor the conversation, just for some more knowledge to consume.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Replying to what he could, Sedgar's face went from red to white after hearing the headphone's voice. "He didn't see you, I don't think, but he might know you're here anyway.. But he left either way." He rises now, pointing to the headset. "What.. exactly is that thing anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:41 pm

It's a certain device someone I knew from a long time ago built for me. He reminds me of you...he was a nerdy type of guy who built all the time and had plenty of machines. He was fascinated with technology...and absolutely brilliant.

*Alyss smiled softly, a far away, nostalgic look in her eyes. Popping back into reality she realized something different, someone or something in the room. Shifting around, she found nothing too different, but Alyss was too clear she felt it. Someone else was in this room. She closed her eyes and the machines around her began to flicker a bit, the tips of her fingers touched the metal floor, running circuits on the tiles. Her technopathy reached the Cleff's temporary shell, walking over cautiously she spoke quietly to not alarm the small being*

Hey, little one...erm...you're different from the other technology.. Can you talk?
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Sedgar blushed slightly at the reference, but quickly focused on Cleff. "Geez, is that who I think it is? Cleff, what did I say about snooping around... You really ought to know better."
Back to top Go down
Cleff
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Cleff

Male Number of posts : 109
Kekkei Genkai : Data, Technological, Transcendent Sound
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Cleff was shocked that there was someone with technopathy other than himself. It was quite rare for him to see someone who could do that except another Technology Sprite. The small device floated into the air, sprouting Cleff's technological wings before Cleff finally redigitized himself, leaving the device on the table, drained of all of its data and electricity. Cleff's body gave off a positive electrical current which kinda surged about on the outside of his body "Squeeeee... I just wanted to gain more knowledge of the situation with a low profile..." He looked to Alyss " I... Um... I'm Cleff and um I'm a Technology Sprit-- Sir, who is she? She's already piqued my interest, and I'd love to absorb her knowledge... I mean, learn more about her." One of his strings went back into the now non functional device and the screen flickered on with a smiley face. Cleff waved it around happily, floating close to Alyss.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Cleff, this is Alyss. And it looks like she does have some technopathic capabilities, but I'm still not too sure yet. Either way, you two would get along great; no need to be shy. ..and no knowledge draining of people either, Cleff..
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:03 pm

=- Strolling around the Village I feel Chakra, but it's weird Chakra-=
Hmm =-I walk to a door and see a sign. I knock on the door-=
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring around.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Central :: Closed for Construction :: Open for Business-
Jump to: