Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire

Go down 
+6
Aeon Revorse
Zesu Rikoyae
mahk-x
Akarui Yami
Zeik Hellgate
Sadi D
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire Empty
PostSubject: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Deep within the cave, deeper than any pokemon would even live, 7 balls are gathered on a rock shelf. They glow with a mysterious power, lighting the cave up with a brilliant light. These balls are rumored to have the wondrous ability to grant any wish made to them. However, they are to be used wisely for the being within was said to give only 1 wish per person. Once you've made one, there is no second chance. So now, they lay, awaiting anyone who wishes to call upon their great power...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:27 am

*I was wandering deep into the cave, for a very stronger presence was felt inside.* I wonder whats going on here. I never felt this energy before..."As I continued deeper into the cave, I find what seems to be 7 pearls with insignias on them* Wha? why would such things be sittin' here? *I looked to the left, then to the right. I gava a slight snicker.* Maybe I coooould...take these with me? No one would mind right? *I reach for an orb, only fo it to repell an unknown force at me, keeping me from touching it.* Aagh! that stung!*I give the orbs another close look before turning away from them and giving a sigh.* Why is everything in this village ninja exclusive....I had to fuck up my time as a ninja...*sigh*....Maybe if it wasn't for dimensional energy and my loud mouth, I may still be a ninja.* I dim down in grief of what I just said.* Who am I kiddin', my chakra was destroyed....despite being a shinigami...I wish I could be a ninja again, I don't care if I do not get my dimensional powers, as long as I have my moves and my cloak....If only....
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:48 am

An ominous sound resonates through the cave. It was almost like a whirring noise, but more of a hum. As the sound grows louder, the balls glow brighter. The sound becomes almost unbearable as the light becomes bright white and blinding.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:52 am

*I quickly turn to the pearls upon the bright flash.* Wh-what! Whats going on!?! This sound...Agh...my head....it's soo loud*I try to escape the light and sound waves, but the bllinding light spreaded through out the cave too quickly, and I was engulfed by this shining light.* Aaaaaaaah!!
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:57 am

The sound suddenly stops, making all quiet. The light then begins to fade and a figure is seen sitting next to the balls. As the light leaves completely, the figure is revealed to be...Me~! I grin behind my mask and wave at Fubuki. "Hey kid~." I lean back against the wall of the cave, completely comfortable despite the rock.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:01 am

*I open my eyes and notice...not being dead....so I stop screaming. I turn to the familiar chakra presence and I knew it was Sadi before I turned my head to her, but still...I was confused.* Eeeh? Sadi? why are you here?? did you just she a powerful beam of light or was it just me?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:04 am

I laugh a little and fold my legs. "Heh heh. It was you. I was inside them there balls. They're my own design. They were meant to be a medium for my powers, but it backfired and a part of me was trapped in em. Whenever someone calls, this part of me has to answer. So~! Now that that's settled, you want a wish? I can give you anything ya want. Just name it~."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:17 am

*I couldn't believe it for a second. Any wish? It sounded to good to be true...but I had nothing to lose.* If thats so...then you could make me a ninja again. I wish to have my chakra back! So I can continue being a ninja...
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:22 am

"As you wish~." My eyes glow teal, as well as the balls, and the sound returns except not so intense. A white light engulfs Fubuki while I grant his wish.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:30 am

*I close my eyes from the emense light and I allow myself to become engulfed by the light.* "I hope this works..."
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:38 am

The activity once again wears off and everything returns to normal. Except Fubuki. Instead of his old garb, he was now dressed in a mix of black fullbody wear and samurai armor. "Hmm...Strange...I think I may have misinterpreted this wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:43 am

*I look down at my snazzy new outfit, wondering why I have a snazzy new outfit.* Hmm....Um, Sadi? What happened? II feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:46 am

"Hmm...I think I made you more so as a ninja instead of what you wanted..." I look down and play with the loose fur on my tail. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:48 am

*I sigh and look at Sadi.* Ya'know, I did wish for chakra, not as much a ninja. But its cools I guesses. *I extend my cloak to cover my face.*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:51 am

I continue frowning before an idea comes to me. I reach in my bag and pull out a cakebox. "Here! Take this as a free gift!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:55 am

*I take the cakebox that was handed to me.*Um..thank you? It's better than noting, I hope it's yellow cake, I like yellow cake.*I open up the cakebox....
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:58 am

Inside is a simple one layer, circle cake with black frosting. There's a decorative trim around it in white and pink. "Hope ya like it~. Till next time~. Thank you, come again~..." My image fades away and the balls return to their normal glowyness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:07 am

*I take the cake and my new ninja GEAR and head on out.* See ya sadi.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:51 am

(fubuki did you just get your powers if so let me know so i can add you to the group
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:30 pm

*i walk into the deep cave and walk up to the mystical ball things* Hello, anyone home?
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:38 pm

The balls glow brightly in response to Akarui's presence.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Hmm * i touch one of the balls to see what will happen*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:59 pm

The balls flash a blinding light and an irritating humming sound is heard. The chaos stops suddenly and I'm seen sitting on the shelf near them. I lift a hand in greeting. "Yo."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 am

Sadi? what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:41 pm

¬¬; "Let's not get into that right now...But! Let's talk about you! You came here for a wish ne?" I clasp my hands together and my tail wags happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next