Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire

Go down 
+6
Aeon Revorse
Zesu Rikoyae
mahk-x
Akarui Yami
Zeik Hellgate
Sadi D
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Hmm why can't wishes benefit directly? =I look to Bennu-Sama= I'll wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Bennu-sama clears her throat and glances at him. "Before a certain someone fused with me my job was to give happiness to others and take happiness in that myself. Instead of selfishly granting wishes for myself, I grant wishes for you mortals and take pleasure in it. Therefore, this child is not allowed to grant wishes that would benefit her at all. She has to put the welfare of others before her own when it comes to wishes. Besides, it's divine law." She shrugs and I grumble at that. "I still think you just made that up."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Walks in "Sorry to get in the way again but does that mean I cant wish for my persona since it will be a part of me and help me grow?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:54 pm

=I cross my arms= But it benefits me as well. Will you deny me that?

((Dammit you have to face yourself to gain a Persona. You can't wish for that))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:56 pm

( I know! I guess I'll go to training then. Mr I wish to get insanely strong to defy logic and fight till I turn to dust)
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:56 pm

I stare at Gaku blankly. "What the hell's a persona...?"

Bennu-sama narrows her eyes and glares Aeon. "Do I even need to answer that?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:59 pm

What if I can prove my wish needs to be granted?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Bennu-sama huffs and rolls a strand of hair around one finger. "I doubt there's anything you could do. Nothing's touching Sadira while I'm around. Your protection isn't necessary, but if you feel you can prove it, knock yourself out."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:13 pm

How is the question....if you could detach yourself from Sadira, I'd fight you. =I stand up straight= What can I do?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:18 pm

"But since there's no way we can 'detach' from each other now, you won't be fighting me and there's nothing you can do. Get over it." I glare at Bennu-sama and she turns my way, raising an eyebrow in question. "Why are you being so rude? Isn't it a bit much...?" She shrugs and turns back to Aeon. "Please tell me you have another wish so you won't have wasted our time once more."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 pm

=I look down at the ground and scowl=
Dammit...
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:31 pm

I frown at hiss expression and elbow Bennu-sama sharply. She lets out a hiss of pain and glares at me, but I ignore her to go to Aeon. "Aa. Don't worry about what she says Aeon. If you have a wish, whatever it is, I'll grant it." "Hmph. When the gods find out you've broken divine law yet again, you'll never have your freedom. They'll send you to the Underworld and you'll be their dog for eternity." I shrug and glance over my shoulder at her. "I'd like to see them try and chain me. I escaped once already, no way I'm gettin caught again."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:40 pm

I'll protect her with everything I have...I won't give her up that easily!
=My Chakra Eye glow as I look toward Bennu-sama=
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:46 pm

I look at Aeon in shock, but quickly turn back to face Bennu-sama as she stands. "Oh really? The mortal thinks he can take on the gods themselves?" She breaks out laughing in condescending tone. "Grow up a few millennia before you decide to take us on."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:49 pm

I''d do whatever I have to, no matter the consequences.
No disrespect intended, but this is what I want to do..
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:01 am

"Whatever. You mortals are so stubborn. This is why divine intervention never works because you're going to do what you want anyways. I'll leave it to you to handle then Sadira." With that, Bennu-sama's image fades away.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:09 am

Sorry, if I made things akward. =I look to the ground once more= I just want to protect you..
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:13 am

I smile and grab his hands. "It's alright. I have to apologize for Bennu-sama though. I don't why she gets like this. I wish you two could get along..."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:18 am

I'll continue to try, trust me, I will
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 am

"I know Aeon." I lift up my mask to kiss him on the cheek. "So do you still want a wish?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:34 am

But what if what Bennu said is true...what if I'm dooming you, that'll go agaisnt my wish.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:42 am

"Psh. All they're gonna do is send Seth after me and he's nothing. If I could trick him as a kid, I can trick him now. Don't worry about it. Bennu-sama's just usin scare tactics." I can feel her presence in my mind again, but this time her laughter rings throughout my thoughts as though she just heard a funny joke. I look to the side and mutter for her to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:45 am

I see...=I look right back into your eyes.= I'm going through with my wish.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:50 am

I perk up again and nod before running to sit next to the balls again. My eyes and the balls glow teal as a bright light surrounds Aeon.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:02 am

=I look around as I see the Light. I look down to the Feather and Muffin around my neck=
I will protect you...I swear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire   The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seven Blue Star Balls, Fulfill Your Heart's Desire
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next