Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Stupid News

Go down 
+12
Zeik Hellgate
Vladimir
Kairi Armani
Ayaka-Woulfe
Kumiko
Shiro Kazuma
Zesu Rikoyae
Susanoo
Aeon Revorse
vashy_chan
Orochi Kyokai
Sadi D
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Stupid News - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:18 pm

But the lice is gone now! That's what she intended. She succeeded.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:20 pm

True, but I dont think she planned on the side effects of pouring gasoline on your head.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:21 pm

>_>;; That is of the truth...
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Kumiko wrote:
True, but I dont think she planned on the side effects of pouring gasoline on your head.

I think the effects would be obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Maybe she thought she could burn all the lice before hurting herself.

Quote :
$7,000 in stolen jewelry found in Cheetos bag

N.J. – Bet you can't steal just one. Three teenage boys from central New Jersey have been charged with breaking into an apartment and stealing $7,000 worth of jewelry, then hiding the loot in an empty Cheetos bag. The bag was later found inside a swing set in a local park in Freehold.

The boys, ages 15 and 16, have been charged with attempted burglary, burglary and trespassing. Police recovered most of the stolen jewelry.

Police said the boys unsuccessfully tried to break into one unit at a condominium complex, they burglarized a second unit and took the jewelry while the resident was at church services.

The boys have been released to their parents.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:35 pm

wow thous kids are the worst thieves ever. Take the jewlery home no evidence idiots hahah
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:36 pm

LMAO!!
A Cheeto bag?! That's so stupid. But if it worked they woulda been ideal role models for little delinquents
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Aeon wrote:
Kumiko wrote:

I think the effects would be obvious.

Thats my point....
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Quote :
Man says vetren status should let him steal candy

FORT PIERCE, Fla. – Authorities arrested a man who claimed he was justified in stealing candy at a truck stop because he had served in the military. Police said an officer confronted a 31-year-old man at the truck stop early Monday morning. The officer reported finding several packages of candy and nuts, two black T-shirts and a 20 oz. bottle of beer in his pockets.

He said he had paid for all the items, but a clerk denied ringing up any purchases for him.

A report stated that while in the patrol vehicle, the man screamed out the window that he had served in the military over in Iraq and could steal all the M&M'S he wanted.

His veteran status could not be immediately verified.

The man was charged with retail theft and was being held on $5,000 bail.

Maybe he was drunk? Or just plain dumb...

Last edited by Kumiko on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Kumi, your sig....it's familiar....what is it.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:46 pm

*applauds* Good to see audience participation~. As for the article *headdesk/facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:48 pm

My sig? Its a prayer.... its called the Serenity prayer....

Lol Sadi. I was trolling YahooNews and *poof*
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

Female Number of posts : 412
Kekkei Genkai : Hiyori Achan
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:50 pm

LOL! I love your quote Kumiko!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Which one? The article?
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:01 pm

One more.

Quote :
3 charged in La swap of 2 kids for a pet bird, cash

NEW ORLEANS – A Louisiana woman is accused of trading two young children in her care for a pet cockatoo and $175 cash from a couple who had been trying for years to have their own child, authorities said Thursday.

Donna Greenwell, 53, a long-haul trucker with an arrest record from Pitkin, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, along with would-be adoptive parents Paul J. Romero, 46, and Brandy Lynn Romero, 27, of Evangeline Parish.

"The Romeros had good intentions from what we see," said Keith Dupre, a detective with the Evangeline Parish Sheriff's Office. "They really wanted to take care of the kids. The kids were well-dressed and seemed to be treated good by the Romero family."

The transaction for the 5-year-old boy and the 4-year-old girl was negotiated by phone after Greenwell spotted a flier posted at a livestock barn selling a cockatoo for $1,500 and called the Romeros on Feb. 18, Dupre said.

Although Paul Romero had three children from a previous marriage, Dupre said, he and Brandy had tried unsuccessfully for years to have a child together.

When they told that to Greenwell, she allegedly offered to hand over the boy and girl for about $2000. When the Romeros said they couldn't meet the price, Dupre said, "Ms. Greenwell agreed to make an even trade: the bird for the kids."

Greenwell showed up with the children at the Romeros' home the next day and said she would also need $175 for an attorney to complete adoption paperwork, Dupre said. But she had no authority to put the children up for adoption.

Everything began to unravel last week when authorities received a phone tip that the Romeros and the children would be at a local fast food restaurant, where authorities approached them. The children are in state custody.

Authorities believe Greenwell began caring for the children about a year ago at the mother's request.

The detective said Greenwell "stated that the mother was having a hard time and asked her to baby sit. She said one month led to two months and two months led to a year."

The children's father, of Leesville, was questioned and has expressed interest in getting custody of the children. The mother is believed to be in Texas but told investigators through a relative that she plans to come to Evangeline Parish soon. The state would decide whether the parents can visit or gain custody of the children.

Authorities are checking a claim made by the children to one police officer that they were sexually and physically abused, although not by Greenwell or the Romeros.

The Romeros were free on $5,000 bond. Greenwell — described as a long-haul trucker with an extensive arrest record including charges of kidnapping, assault and theft — remained in jail on $100,000 bond, Dupre said. She turned herself in on Sunday.

The court clerk's office said Thursday that attorneys had been appointed for Greenwell and Paul Romero. Greenwell's court-appointed lawyer, Timmy Fontenot of Mamou, declined comment. A message was left Thursday afternoon for Romero's lawyer, Kelly Tate.

Police in Glenmora, near where Greenwell lives, are seeking information from anyone who might know if Greenwell has sold other children.

"She's had numerous children living with her at various times over the years," said Officer Jennifer Potter, who received the anonymous telephone tip that eventually led to the arrests.

That must be one mighty special bird.... for $1500.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

Female Number of posts : 412
Kekkei Genkai : Hiyori Achan
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:03 pm

WOW! *Shakes head*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Ya know what. This is fun.

Quote :
"Hide-and-seekdeath case irs Web users

BEIJING (Reuters) – Chinese Internet users, asked to probe the death of a man in custody who police say ran into a wall playing hide-and-seek blindfolded, repaid the local government's faith by hacking into its website and leaving bizarre messages.

Authorities in the southwestern province of Yunnan invited Internet users last week to investigate the death of Li Qiaoming, 24, who died from a severe brain injury days after being sent to hospital from a detention center in Jinning county.

The death of Li, arrested for cutting down trees, had been widely questioned online.

Internet users hacked into the Jinning government website (jinning.gov.cn) on Tuesday, state media reported, replacing links with a series of odd phrases.

"Push-ups, buying sauce, hide-and-seek, the three master works of the martial world," the phrases said, repeated a number of times, according to report carried on Xinhua news agency's website (www.xinhuanet.com). No explanation was provided.

Internet authorities had taken down the website's server, Xinhua said. The site was inaccessible on Wednesday morning.

Yunnan authorities have come under fire from media commentators and legal experts who have branded the investigation as shambolic and questioned its legality.

An investigation team including journalists and Internet users had submitted a 7,000-word report to authorities after touring the detention center and speaking with inmates this week, the China Daily said.

But the report did not shed any new light on the case, angering other Internet users who described it as "meaningless," the paper said.

Li's father had received 1,000 yuan ($145) in "consolation money" from local authorities, the Beijing News said in a separate report.

The paper quoted a Yunnan propaganda official as saying the investigation could yield a result "this week at the earliest."

We've hit a new low when hide-and-seek turns deadly.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:05 am

<<Stupid News for the masses.>>

Quote :
Tenn. sheriff looks to serve 80-year-old warrant

ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. – The Carter County Sheriff's Department is trying to serve an 80-year-old warrant for the arrest of a man who wrote a $30 bad check, although unsure if he is alive. The warrant, issued in August 1928, calls for the arrest of J.A. Rowland. It says he owes $30 for the bad check, $2 for the arrest fee and 50 cents each for the affidavit and warrant.

Clerks at the Glynn County Sheriff's Office in Brunswick, Ga., recently found the warrant buried in a records storage room while cleaning and mailed it to Tennessee.

Current Carter County Sheriff Chris Mathes told The Elizabethton Star he is still under a legal obligation to find Rowland.

Because, even after 80 years, a bad check is a bad check.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:49 am

Lol.
"unsure if he is alive""
That got me.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:58 am

Heh. Well it's been 80+ years and who knows how old he was at the time of the fine...

Quote :
CANBERRA (Reuters) – A bungling Australian car thief was nabbed after accidentally locking himself in the vehicle he was trying to steal, police said Wednesday.

Police were called to a house in Adelaide after two thieves were heard trying to steal a car. On arrival they were surprised to find a 53-year old man hiding inside the vehicle.

"The man, while breaking into the car, had locked himself in the car and couldn't get out," South Australian police said, adding a second thief was found hiding in nearby bushes.

FAIL. How the hell you gonna lock yourself in the car you trynna steal? That's sloppy and makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:11 am

Lol
He couldn't unlock the doors from the inside? He really is a sloppy thief.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:16 am

Bah! He doesn't deserve to be called a thief. Hell, those cheetoh bag jewelery kids did better.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:18 am

They was kinda interesting. Like if they had put the bad in a spot where the police wouldn't have thought to look, they might've gotten away with it,
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:29 am

Exactly! They were pretty decent although they shouldn't be praised as criminals cause stealing is wrong and...stuff...
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:35 am

Yersh......stealing bad I suppose. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid News
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next